Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29761 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

yes maybe regret is natural but don't keep on going. forget the regret and start with something new that is more fun. make remorse a lesson and never repeat it again. always careful and careful not to choose wrongly.
You always need to analyze the results and plan well not to do the same mistakes, regrets will haunt you over and over if you don't know how to deal with it correctly, perhaps learning from any mistake will bring you good basis to have successful trade after, keep those positive outlook and continue learning from each decisions that you made, though you will fail but it doesn't mean that you won't something out from it, treat it as a learning guide for each trade that you will going to take again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Never need to regret anything. In any case, the losses that you incur due to unsuccessful investments are your life experience. Of course it is better to learn from the mistakes of others, but not a single person is immune from their own. Therefore, you should always move forward, while drawing conclusions about what has prevented us from becoming successful in this situation and eliminating the shortcomings that led to failure. There are many topics on the forum with the advice of experienced people who should be respected and listened to. Luck rewards the insistent!

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Yes. sometimes this is very hard to do when you lose your money. But I learned a very good lesson from my loses and keep making new investments
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

Yes. sometimes this is very hard to do when you lose your money. But I learned a very good lesson from my loses and keep making new investments
if you can strengthen yourself to keep building your investment it will be good. most people especially for people who lose their money, surely they will feel very disappointed with this investment and leave it.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
Easy to say but actually the hardest thing to be done or you wont really able to move on on point because missing out specially large sums of possible
profit would already be an enough reason for you to get pissed out or regret on not having to react on such profit opportunity.Yes, its important to move on
because missed chances wont really able to take it back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

You won't regret any action you have done in crypto if you can afford all of those to lose.
Always investing only you can accept if you lose it, not only your money but including your time as well.
We are living on the present and toward the future, not in the past. So we can learn our mistake and not regreting, but always find a way to make profit from better strategy.

sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:04:55 AM

Well if I had played my cards right, I could've retired from crypto. But I didn't... because I'm not a fortune teller and I can't see the future. So if I lived my life again, I'd probably make the same decisions and mistakes. I don't regret getting into crypto in the least bit.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:05:48 AM

You might regret some of your decision making in the past and for me that is okay.
But you should move on but never forget what happened.
This will make you stronger and wiser now and in the future.
Even you made a mistake or lose some amount, that will be a great experience to teach us to be better on everything.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

Of course, don't regret anything especially related to cryptocurrency if you are already in this field, especially with crypto conditions like now you still have to be sure that one day you will get good results if you persist and believe crypto will return as before
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

I also never regret it at all because with this cryptocurrency I can get a lot of profits and I can buy whatever I want from the benefits I get from cryptocurrency.
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

Focus on here and now.
Dwelling on the past and regretting your action will only make things worst,rather you just need to learn from your mistake and then move ahead.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Totally agree , you need to be able to tolerate defeat and to go forward , especially now need to take the risk and if you are in drawdown not to razocharovatsya and to go further
Correctly and do not need to dwell on the fact that today all the same is done solely in order to improve their financial condition. I think that the best thing would probably be to just forget and move on, in general, I join your opinion.
in fact the more you remember the losses you suffer will stress you and you will do stupid things like selling at a low price because
you fear you will suffer greater losses, this is the experience of many investors, so let it pass and move on..
fedben

Activity: 230

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

I don't think I have any reason to regret what's presently going on as regards the fall of those coins. I have been into crypto for a while now, and I understand the risks involved before joining. I have no reason to regret, but I'll just continuing hoping everything gets back to normal.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

Life is full of up and down,and that is why we must learn how to push forward irrespective if what happened. Regretting our action will not help situation.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

Indeed, we should not regret that regret is not the final thing to do but must remain as an experience so that it does not happen again. Everything has become a risk and it's better to get back up and keep collecting crypto to have lots of coins for the future.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Butonyki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

Yes sometimes mistakes happen in cryptocurrency trading like wrong order placement, selling tokens early or before the pump this usually happens with most of the traders. In cryptocurrency industry one must have patience and passion to learn from mistake and should have good satisfaction level.
Your satisfaction level might differ time to time. Even you are able to make profits from one coin/token, you will not be able to make with another one. This is a common happening in every industry hence we should not make it a big concern with respect to crypto world.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

We have nothing left but to invest and continue to invest, because now such good prices that will remain in the market for a very short time. I am sure that the growth of the market will begin very soon.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

Focus on here and now.

In the past, I also made serious mistakes, lost money because of wrong decisions. For a long time I regretted the mistakes made and the money lost. But over time, I was able to understand - such regrets make it difficult to work successfully. You just need to draw the right conclusions and move on.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

When Bitcoin is worth $1,310, my only decision makes me regret that I won't buy it. I won't regret any investment, because I know that investment is accompanied by risk!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Life is full of up and down,and that is why we must learn how to push forward irrespective if what happened. Regretting our action will not help situation.

the current price fluctuations in the market are common, so we must know all that and we must be patient with the current situation. even though prices have not yet recovered we must patiently wait for all that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: