Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Xeonbit - The Private Digital Currency For Secure Payments 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 27437 times)
honeychilli

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

Thanks for your suggestion. We are working with some companies and marketplace to accept the XNB. Currently, there is partners Naralux Group (Naralux.com) is willing to accept as their payment system. Our team is going to contact and work with OpenBazzard to list the Currency to their payment list. We will keep updating about the progress.

@olkah About exchange for the coin: We are working with some 3rd party partners to bring and list the coin on more exchanges. Do you have any suggestion?

Do you have partner commercial establishments that will accept your cryptocurrency? Many have exhausted the potential of crypto in terms of payment system but very few have partners and collaboration with existing companies. To make your services usable by many, you need countless companies that will accept your currency. Have you at least in talks to maybe couple of known companies?

Great! looking forward for your updates! Privacy and Security is what i go for. Do update us when you're up in the exchanges!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghdeveloper (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

Ok sure, we are submitting our applications and it may take 5-7 days for them to process ours. Moreover, we also request the rebrand from btc-alpha from previous brand. Please keep in touch to our social network.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
cannactivist22

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

this new rebranding of the coin look really nice!!
already i get some, and i will get more for sure!!!
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

you can not seem to get something from coins as it's not on exchanges !!!!!!!!!!.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

XNB coins not on exchanges
lock1986110

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

There is a problem with the coins in the swimming pool. Only 50 coins are issued every 3 hours. It takes me one month to dig a day to get my wallet. Please adjust!
ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Please join our Discore to get more information about exchange launching up. It may take 5-7 working days.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

As explanation previously about the interval of pools, that will help our pool wallet to maintain gradually and stability.

Let me illustrate PPLNS. One round has an arbitrary number of shares which is solely based on sheer luck. On proportional reward system only shares of one round are considered for calculating rewards. However with PPLNS, a quite constant number N of shares is considered for calculating rewards. This number N changes only with the difficulty. As you know the number of shares needed to solve a block within a round is different. Round one and three needed (difficulty * 2)shares to be solved. Round two and four are quite short rounds. There were less than (difficulty * 2) shares necessary to solve them. Round five however is a very long round which means the pool needed more than (difficulty * 2) shares to solve the block. From this follows that:
Rounds one and three are like proportional rounds. All of your shares from the given round are considered for reward calculations For rounds two and four, shares from the previous rounds are considered for calculations as well (marked green). In other words: regardless of round boundaries we always consider the last (difficulty * 2) shares. Your portion of the amount of shares is used to calculate your reward. Round five however is very long. In this round your lowermost shares (within the marked red part) are silently dropped if they are not within the last (difficulty * 2) shares.
(source: give-me-coins)

In conclusion with the method above and interval payment to help and get rid of Jumper Miners. Please correct us if we got some mistake.

There is a problem with the coins in the swimming pool. Only 50 coins are issued every 3 hours. It takes me one month to dig a day to get my wallet. Please adjust!

ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

Thanks for your supporting and compliment, we are working with some most major exchanges. Please keep update with us from our Discord and let's share the enthusiasm.

ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Could you help us to suggest any exchange that we can contact and park in. Thanks for your contribution.

qq5343270

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

wallet Cannot update

help me
addnode=?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
lock1986110

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

People can not get coins quickly, which will directly affect the hash of the whole network.
wallstreet3333

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

exchange for coins?Huh

Hi there, please be patient like everybody else. In the meantime, you can start mining the coin. Also, you asked for Discord channel, here is: https://discord.gg/zdau7Ut
devansc

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:11:58 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 01:49:52 AM by devansc

Be patient and keep calm will bring to us the best result especially in this "bloody" market. Mining now is the best way to invest. Happy mining  Grin

XNS Bounty Campaign (http://bit.ly/BountyXNS)
Xeonbit ANN Thread (http://bit.ly/2XxWzCO)
mrtgold

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

So do I, currently we are mining with some GPU but diff is so high, that will show that the coin will have more value in near future. Grin

Be patient and keep calm will bring to us the best result especially in this "bloody" market. Mining now is the best way to invest. Happy mining  Grin
ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Thanks all of you guys, there is an updating about mining guide on http://pool.xeonbit.com/#getting_started Please join our Discord to share your idea and exp about mining stuff also will keep updating about exchanges.

devansc

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

That's cool. Moreover, Should we know when will the exchanges complete the implementation and planing for further progress.

Thanks all of you guys, there is an updating about mining guide on http://pool.xeonbit.com/#getting_started Please join our Discord to share your idea and exp about mining stuff also will keep updating about exchanges.

XNS Bounty Campaign (http://bit.ly/BountyXNS)
Xeonbit ANN Thread (http://bit.ly/2XxWzCO)
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

So do I, currently we are mining with some GPU but diff is so high, that will show that the coin will have more value in near future. Grin

Be patient and keep calm will bring to us the best result especially in this "bloody" market. Mining now is the best way to invest. Happy mining  Grin
Of course, despite the current market condition is not very supportive, believe that there is always a loophole to invest. We can use this situation to mine running mates. and there will be time later market conditions will improve, while that's when we reap what we have been planting.

ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

Just get the latest news. #XNB had been listed on Graviex. Happy Mining and Trading

https://graviex.net/markets/xnbbtc?pinned=true

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

where git?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: