Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever exist in currency notes?  (Read 19788 times)
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

That is an interesting subject however I don't think so Bitcoin will ever exist in currency notes because it was clearly mentioned that Bitcoin is an cryptocurrency/digital money where it does not involve any third parties or banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

It might interest you to note that the bitcoin policy has been accepted and implemented by some banks. Not long ago, I read a post on this platform which stressed on the facts that there are bitcoin ATMs in some parts of the Europe and United States.

The question is " how will these ATMs  operate?" Will customers withdraw money in the form of Bitcoin notes or fiat??? Please share your views on this topic. I need clarifications.

why you need currency notes for bitcoin. it will defeat the purpose of bitcoin. bitcoin works in networks. you use your smartphone to accept bitocin.  bitcoin atm is serve as a portal for fiat/bitcoin exchange. you can buy bitcoin with fiat through the machine.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

Unless I am mistaken, my answer to your question is simple. The ATM machine serves as an exchanger. You go there to convert your bitcoin in fiat. It doesn’t necessarily mean you are taking notes of bitcoin. You only get the local notes for your bitcoin.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:45:53 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 10:51:29 AM by mizamuneerashine

The concept of Bitcoin is a digital a cashless based payment system, so no need of creating notes and Bitcoin Atm is where you can convert/withdraw your Bitcoin into fiat.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Bitcoin and the other crypto coins, as their names say, are crypto coins, which will never turn into coins. That marks this market as an alternative to FIAT coins. If Bitcoin had adopted as a physical currency, it would practically not be a decentralized cryptocurrency, which is impossible. Looks like you have a misunderstanding about how ATM ATMs and the crypto market work.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

I think bitcoin will be the most mysterious historical record with fluctuating prices, and as a more valuable currency. What makes bitcoin more popular and valuable with mining limits is only 21 million thousand coins.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

I think that we don't need to doubt or question Bitcoin. Its presence to this point proves that.Bitcoin will survive and will even exceed our expectations. Although Bitcoin is falling.We believe it.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will ever be in currency (Note) because it is created on digital tendencies where it can effectively run on blockchain. Yes, there are series of Bitcoin ATM machines installed in some European cities and latest being in Philipines, this is a good news to the efforts being made to widen the adoption of bitcoin and its usage. The ATM may have an interface where the digital value of Bitcoin will be converted to note currency during withdrawal.
BigBossWithNoMoney

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

You can have a paper btc wallet, but I doubt there will be a paper btc than you can pay with in a supermarket. That would be funny, though.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

We all know that bitcoin already exists as a form of currency. I believe that bitcoin is truly a crypto digital currency, which is really safe to use and can also help as an advantage through investment.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Bitcoins are digital currency and will never get converted into currency notes.
In fact paper wallets, storable physical coins etc can get in huge demand but i dont think that bitcoins will ever be in currency notes.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

if we users can change legitimate bitcoin as an official currency and also be ready to use it in every society and also the people around us, we can also make this currency the main currency in the world or also in some major countries as a benchmark price that will released.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

You can have a paper btc wallet, but I doubt there will be a paper btc than you can pay with in a supermarket. That would be funny, though.
I think if bitcoin in paper form doesn't make sense, because bitcoin was created as a digital currency whose initials are like coins. bitcoin is very valuable in the digital world, if in the real world I think bitcoin is worthless.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

The problem in my opinion is not about coming up with bitcoin notes but the various factors and conditions that needs to be gotten right in other to have a note currency is the challenge which largely makes it possible for bitcoin to have a note.

To have a note currency means there would need to be a body that would be in charge of all the logistics attached to that line of decision. The mint company, knowing the amount that is exactly needed, providing the fund to ensure that quality and what cannot be adulterated is printed, recruitment of those that would be in charge and also to organise the security that surrounds all of these functions. Looking deeper one wold realize its largely impossible to get these things in place in addition that, it would negate the existing principle of bitcoin to have such.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

I do not think bitcoin will exist in a currency notes, we all know that this is a digital currency without any physical things that can hold by a person who have this and being decentralized currency many people was attracted to used or spend it because it was hussle free unlike a fiat. I like bitcoin as decentralized.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

Unless I am mistaken, my answer to your question is simple. The ATM machine serves as an exchanger. You go there to convert your bitcoin in fiat. It doesn’t necessarily mean you are taking notes of bitcoin. You only get the local notes for your bitcoin.

In my country, this is done through a bank online exchanger, but without an ATM. I transfer to the proposed bitcoin address, and they transfer Fiat to the indicated plastic card of this bank.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

I think the physical form of bitcoin is cassacius and it can be used only once,the bitcoin ATM is not foe withdrawing your bitcoin in physical form it is just to exchange your physical currency notes into bitcoin and send them to your wallet or you can sell your bitcoins and can get the notes from ATM machines.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

I don't think that is possible to do as Bitcoin is a digital currency not fiat that can be printed and if it were printed , how with it be monitor on the wallet and what will the mean of exchange it? And it will not be recorded in the block which is the main ledger for Bitcoin and that makes it sound not a digital currency any more.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

if for digital currency, of course, but for the world currency, it doesn't seem to be, because bitcoin is transparent and bitcoin is also seen as an asset or like a stock to earn income....
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

If bitcoin would be so easily replaced, then the problem would turn to “will cryptocurrency ever exist...”
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: