Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 12:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to make the crypto acceptance universal.  (Read 437 times)
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

I feel sad that crypto is not accepted as a payment in many countries like India ,China ,Thailand and many other.I think the best way to get out of this is we crypto enthusiasts becoming marketers and reaching out to the appropriate persons such as marketing heads of all the places where we are expecting the crypto payment to be accepted through all the social media platforms like Linked In,Facebook,Instagram, because Social Media has the power of making and breaking something.
We will reach that moment few years from now. With the volatility of crypto values its not safe to incorporate it with small businesses. As soon as the crypto market matures and its values will be stable then that's the time most of the businesses specially small companies will fully adopt with blockchain.

As of this moment, people only deemed crypto as an investment vehicle not as a currency or mode of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

I feel sad that crypto is not accepted as a payment in many countries like India ,China ,Thailand and many other.
China lifted the ban recently right?

I think the best way to get out of this is we crypto enthusiasts becoming marketers and reaching out to the appropriate persons such as marketing heads of all the places where we are expecting the crypto payment to be accepted through all the social media platforms like Linked In,Facebook,Instagram, because Social Media has the power of making and breaking something.
Are you suggesting that we hire people such as marketing heads to advertise bitcoin? Who would be willing to pay that? I have no problem if you will do it voluntarily but I would never do that. Start up projects are the ones who needed paid advertising and not Bitcoin.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

I feel that you really want that badly, btw where are you from? with those countries that you mentioned, are living on one of it? Making these countries crypto-friendly isn't that easy as you think. Even the strongest marketers won't make it happen because all the decision depends on the government.

Everyone wants to contribute for each country to be crypto friendly but it requires a lot of things before it'll happen.

I agree. Legitimacy depends on the government therefore this is very difficult to predict today  because we can see how the government reacts to the current situation. Everyone who is crypto enthusiasts wanted  universal acceptance but then we need to do something too, aside from spreading nonsense thoughts.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

It isn't hard to explain to people interested in crypto what bitcoin is and what a mess altcoins can be for newbies in this space.

Until the altcoin scammers go broke, we just have to tell people about the value their is in bitcoin and let the graph speak for itself over time.

Until the ICO's, that can't get venture capital funding (because their projects suck and won't make money), we have to just hodl and store value in bitcoin.

The longer the scammers try and market shitcoins and stupid ideas, the longer adoption of bitcoin and the few valuable altcoins will take.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
BIPBot

Activity: 43
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

You sound sad that your shitcoin isn't mooning and want to hype people on crypto.... bitcoin sells itself.

People come to bitcoin and a few altcoins as they need them. Trying to market crypto just makes it look and sound like a scam.

Correct me if I am wrong but are you not in a way marketing bitcoin with that username?

I am all for not marketing bitcoin. I do agree that it is rather better to not be marketed. But maybe a trial method might help sort this out. I mean it would provide evidence.

Plus countries aren't exactly against cryptocurrencies they are just banning it for the purchase of goods or services. Trading in them is still legal. This means that even the government has realized the potential bitcoin holds but it still needs to safeguard the interests of the public.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1241

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

I think crypto will grow organically. Nearly everyone here has told a family member,
relation or friend. The medua are helping also with good and bad news articles
piqueing peoples interest. As long as the price stays healthy like now people will
see potential. Time will help.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

It isn't hard to explain to people interested in crypto what bitcoin is and what a mess altcoins can be for newbies in this space.

Until the altcoin scammers go broke, we just have to tell people about the value their is in bitcoin and let the graph speak for itself over time.

Until the ICO's, that can't get venture capital funding (because their projects suck and won't make money), we have to just hodl and store value in bitcoin.

The longer the scammers try and market shitcoins and stupid ideas, the longer adoption of bitcoin and the few valuable altcoins will take.

the shit projects are not going anywhere because it is easy to create them and also it is easy to copy a project since everything is open source. and that means making money here is easy.
people also know this so they continue investing in shitcoins. so when they get pumped they can increase their bitcions.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

The benefit of bitcoin and other crypto is that you don't need permission from anyone, you can just accept it as a form of payment. Those countries haven't banned it, just not recognised it officially

Yes, many countries have accepted and circulated, many countries are not banned but will catch if you are involved in cryptocurrencies. But because of the many benefits that bitcoin brings, this is probably the way to make bitcoin more acceptable and popular than many other currencies.  Smiley

Am I spamming? Report me!
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

I feel sad that crypto is not accepted as a payment in many countries like India ,China ,Thailand and many other.I think the best way to get out of this is we crypto enthusiasts becoming marketers and reaching out to the appropriate persons such as marketing heads of all the places where we are expecting the crypto payment to be accepted through all the social media platforms like Linked In,Facebook,Instagram, because Social Media has the power of making and breaking something.

Your plan is very brilliant and I really agree with that. but what is the best solution if there is a downtrend on bitcoin after they all invest
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

this is difficult before each country legalizes crypto as another option as transaction, of course its consideration will be increasingly difficult and will never happen in the near future. and the most difficult for in Asian countries

lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

I think the only way tonmake crypto acceptance universal is to change our self. All we know that cryptocurrency acceptance needs an a huge innovation. And how it is happen when all of us is not motivated to have an progress. We need to start change and progress in ourselves first before anything else. Because I am sure that if most of us become successful it will be the start to innovation. And it will haooen more companies all over the world will start to accept bitcoin because most of people can afford their bitcoin services. So let us start the change to be a better man now to make it happen.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

We all can contribute in our own way to push cryptocurrency to all the world. The effort we make in teaching bitcoin to our family members, friends, and our acquaintances. Recentely there is this news that China has lifted ban on cryptocurrency and that her citizen can buy and hold bitcoin in their wallets. This is an awesome news and  I know more countries like India will soon follow China to allow their citizen free association with cryptocurrency.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

you can't make these things happen. they happen on their own. specially when it comes to something new you can't force people to change their ways. if the alternative way introduces is good enough then they will come on their own.

in this case you can't force people to use altcoins because they don't want to. they will either stick to fiat or use bitcoin if they wanted a decentralized currency.
It is very difficult to force some people to use altcoin because we are always use our traditional money which is fiat. If you want to happen it will undergo in many procedure because we all know most government are against in cryptocurrency. I think it takes many years to accept bitcoin in all countries and I think it will happen in the coming future.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

This can not be done. Only those who are interested in Bitcoin will find their own information and work with Bitcoin. Governments in some countries hate Bitcoins and forbid Bitcoin, in addition they communicate to the people that they are anxious and accept the government. You know, the laws and the influence of the government on the people are great, because social networking has some information not so authentic to believe it.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

yes, I think, Bounty has the benefit of spreading crypto to the world with media, facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns, article campaigns, translate campaigns, linkedin, youtube, instagram, steemit, and others.

I agree with you, and we never stop spreading crypto until we get the legalization of the world.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

This can not be done. Only those who are interested in Bitcoin will find their own information and work with Bitcoin. Governments in some countries hate Bitcoins and forbid Bitcoin, in addition they communicate to the people that they are anxious and accept the government. You know, the laws and the influence of the government on the people are great, because social networking has some information not so authentic to believe it.
I agree with your argument, it's not easy to make bitcoin accepted by the world, I have the same reason as you, but some solutions we can do by making a simple explanation of crypto, then, can be understood by the public.

the easy thing to make the public believe is about bitcoin investment.
jossiel

Activity: 2940
Merit: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

I feel that you really want that badly, btw where are you from? with those countries that you mentioned, are living on one of it? Making these countries crypto-friendly isn't that easy as you think. Even the strongest marketers won't make it happen because all the decision depends on the government.

Everyone wants to contribute for each country to be crypto friendly but it requires a lot of things before it'll happen.

I agree. Legitimacy depends on the government therefore this is very difficult to predict today  because we can see how the government reacts to the current situation. Everyone who is crypto enthusiasts wanted  universal acceptance but then we need to do something too, aside from spreading nonsense thoughts.
Few chosen countries are very welcoming to crypto's and they give privilege to it and even considered to a create a law so crypto people would have a guidelines to follow while in their country.

Adoption is inevitable like we are in this world that's fully dependent to technologies now. Crypto's are digital money that everyone would love to use because of its very unique feature and solving a lot of problems that we are currently facing. We will be there, soon.

<<- Rent this out ->>
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

Actually it is depend on our habbit, if we only use bitcoin in exchanges site and/or illegal transactions then it will make people avoid bitcoin. If most of us only use bitcoin in exchanges site then it price will be ustable, people will think that bitcoin is only tool for speculative investors, if we keep us it for illegal transactions then it will create bad image for bitcoin,  most of people hate bad things and other thing that related in it. So we should change our habbit, we should use bitcoin 5o buy goods in online store so the circulation will be good and the price wilk be more stable.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

It's hard to join in. Social media applications and ads can carry crypto money promotion up to a certain point. Legal arrangements are necessary to go further.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

It is up to the public interest and if the bitcoin become universally trade then it will be accepted by every one and most of the young people are in crypto so it is a sign of prosperous future i would like to give my opinion if bitcoin is widely used then those who are not yet aware they will also come in to crypto use and the whole wold will be digital then.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: