Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best and payable Bounty platform one can recommend  (Read 462 times)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

I am a bounty hunter which I know we have lots of bounty hunters around with good experience of bounty hunting. My problem here is: I like to know the best and most payable bounty platform one can recommend. I only know few like tthat of bountyplatform, bountysuite, Bountyhive. Please am still a Newbies on this a good recommendation will be welcome.
some of the platforms that you know has become the most often give a good project. bountyplatform.io became the most caught my attention because of the many large projects in it. But even a nice project not everything comes from the platform of the bounty and better not count on it too.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngoziwealth

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

I am a bounty hunter which I know we have lots of bounty hunters around with good experience of bounty hunting. My problem here is: I like to know the best and most payable bounty platform one can recommend. I only know few like tthat of bountyplatform, bountysuite, Bountyhive. Please am still a Newbies on this a good recommendation will be welcome.

it is appropriate to carry out some research about a bounty before signing up for campaigns. The first thing to look at is the Whitepaper, what kind of project is being launched? is it a quality project, is it viable because no matter how good the team is an unviable project is bound to fail. secondly, the team overseeing the project, do they really exist, are they well known. you can do a little research on them too to avoid been scammed.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

I never joined a bounty that used the platform because I was afraid that there would be an error in calculating the stake every week, I would not work in vain for more than 4 months

msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

It is better and adviceable for you to choose bounties based on the solidity of the project, consider if they have reached hardcap or probably softcap. At least this will ensure that you get paid at the end of the day
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

I don't follow bounties that use platforms such as bountyhive and the like, yes for me I prioritize the research on ico first and then the manager handles it. the more experienced managers the more I was interested in participating in his campaign
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

For me its is true we will consider the bounty manager but there are also bounty campaign although the bounty managers are very good in handling the project, which is not successful so in my own opinion I will make an observations and I will check its update and the community with that project if their social media are very updated and then there are many true members of the community that is actively doing their tasks then I will join their campaigns.
Timmzzy (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

I like BountySuite Platform. They are a great team of bounty managers with a very fast service. Whenever I have a question they immediately reply within a few minutes. They also have nice ICO projects bounty campaigns.

I am on that platform as well and adding to that I love their services been render, but am yet to know how true they are in times of distribution tho have been seeing all spreadsheet of ended Bounties but the payment aspects is what am still waiting for.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Timmzzy (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

Find a bounty thats ICO has already achieved the soft cap. This is a guarantee that you won't get scammed and get at least something. They can still reduce the budget, but the changes are not so dramatic.

I think have been following up with this idea since I started doing Bounties I always go in search for the ones likely to hit softcap or let's say have already hit softcap.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

The most payable platform is bountyhive, because I have never experienced some difficulties with this platform and they always paid with tokens. But I think bounty0x will give you more rewards and offers more campaigns to choose from.

fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

bountyplatform provide enough some of the projects are rated good. many projects are real pay and quality teams there and it's good to follow. may bountyhive much is assessing good but from the platform, I think there are fewer projects so successful. for the others, I think there is no other major platforms are dependable.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

Today there are many platforms of generosity, but I think that it is inappropriate to participate on these platforms because there are a lot of people working in them and the profits are shared among all, so you earn little
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

I have never participated in the bounty program of the three you suggested, I only followed the bounty which in my opinion in terms of website and the allocation provided was very interesting, I also preferred the bounty manager who handled the project himself
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

bountyhive pays always and it's very fast at payments but rewards are very low for social campaigns (average 30-50$ for facebook+twitter at maximum level).
bountyplatform, bountyguru and bountyportals are also good
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: