Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of year cryptocurrencies cycle  (Read 1897 times)
bitmattrix88 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

I saw last two years all cryptocurrency market get downed in middle of year to 4th Qtr. After end of year all coins prices was up with BTC and ETH. any idea about this year new cycle will come or not?
Yes i belive also this year will come good crypto cycle and all top coin prices get largest values. So now good times to get valuble top coins at lowest price.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

later this year will be a good time for the growth of crypto currencies, bullrun is likely to occur at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year. I am sure that crypto currencies will not get worse like now, they will rise and continue to grow well
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

This year, the growth of cryptocurrency is unlikely to occur. At the beginning of the next year, I expect growth. I believe that the cryptocurrency will grow.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

Everyone talks about two events that could start a bull market:
1. Start Exchange Bakkt;
2. Approval of ETF.
If these two events do not bring a bull market, then I think a lot of people will start selling their assets and we will see a strong decline. But this will not happen))))
 There will definitely be a growth, I think that the Bakkt on December 12 will give us growth in the area of ​​9k and this will mean the end of the crypto of winter. ETF should be approved by the end of February, but I think it will be sooner. By 20k, we will not be back soon, but there will definitely be growth in the 13k area. I can be wrong and this is just my wishes, but I want to return to the best!
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

No idead! But Hope soon Bitcoin price upto $7500 or more something. I like Bitcoin and also Like Ethereum. Those are best coin.
I have a few amount of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I love hold.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

I think this year will be an exception, I haven't seen the price development of the crypto currency this month, so there's nothing wrong if we hope something interesting will happen at the end of the year, anyone still hopes, I see market conditions that are not yet stable maybe this is a sign that this year is a bad year for crypto currency
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

Sometimes the usual activity cannot predict what will happen next in crypto because crypto always suprising and get played by the whales Cheesy
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

The main concern I have now is the amount of trading happening on the OTC trading, this is not helping the price at all because the volume is off the orderbook. I read that institutional investors are here but what we don't know is their plan for the space, because we all know that greed is the order of the day in wall street

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bitmattrix88 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

This year, the growth of cryptocurrency is unlikely to occur. At the beginning of the next year, I expect growth. I believe that the cryptocurrency will grow.
Some peoples are say in 2020 will come next crypto cycle. So iam also thik thats correct idea. anyway end of this year will not come next cycle. but beginning of the next year will graw market.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

It has been like this and one can not accurately said what has been happening at the end of each year.  Cryptocurrencies market get more fund flow in at the end of each year and I think this year is another time to watch over.  The history of the market has shown that bitcoin do pump at the end of the year and that is what matters.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

Couple with the so much government regulations that faced the crypto market this year ,2018, market performance was very poor compared to the previous years,however we are highly hopeful that the market will recover at this last quarter of 2018.

HOMT