Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Kaalaman)Plan Marketing/Avoiding Emotional Behavior in Tradings  (Read 353 times)
Zurcermozz (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 05:47:22 AM by Zurcermozz
Merited by nutildah (1), crwth (1), mikeywith (1), cabalism13 (1)

In crypto, there is a lot things that we need to remember , the different aspects of emotion you can encounter when a certain time or phenomenon happened. We all know that it may conclude in Bad And Good effect.

In Trading we can conclude that there is a good chance of getting a profit in an invested coin or worth coin, but there is also a risk about this kind of decision and may be turn into a kind of a scam. To make things right before investing in a project, always keep in mind that there are times that emotional will effects as and thats why there is some tips i've search.

Plan Making

This is like your statement of the problem in Cryptotrading. These are the question that is needed to be answered.
  • Do you have sufficient money to spend or invest on it.
  • Is it okay to for you to get to use money in this kind of business
  • What types of crypto business you'd like to take, is it Buy and Hold, or trade

Fear Of Losing money is the most emotional behavior that effects the crypto traders.

Research about your project you want to invest with.

Doing research about the project will surely keep you in step, looking about their whitepaper is the best thing to do. also ask yourself a question "Is this project worth"

Best Trading Exchange

There are two types of Exchange The Fiat Exchange which includes exchanging in Government Bill, paper bill etc . And the Cryptocurrency to Cryptocurrency exchange (C2C)

You should consider this one in an exchange platforms:
  • How safe is the website and server? Secure exchanges are better.
  • How is the liquidity? The higher the exchange’s volume, the better.
  • What are the exchanges fees? The lower the better.
  • How is the exchanges customer support?
  • What trading pairs are available?
  • How many different payment options does it have?
  • Is the exchange beginner friendly?

Risk what you can only Risk

You need to know how far you can go and how much can you still spend in the projects you into with, just like the PLAN MAKING, you need to know what is your limit in investing and how much can you still afford

Limit Orders

Its much better to be secured in a certain way. If you know that there is a chance that the coin might drop its much better to use this kind of technique, i.e You buy a coin at $10 and you expect it that there is chance the coin might drop, you can default your account to sell the coin if the value of it hits $9.9

Sticking in Market Charts

We all know what is the effect of Market Chart, and we all know that the price of coin is not stable and sticking to market looking for something may effect you in both and bad effects. Yes there is a time that the value of coin will pump and a get a good profit but also there's a chance that the coin is also dropping and it may cause you an emotional effect in the risk you take that can conclude a panic selling.

Links:
https://hackernoon.com/6-ways-to-keep-your-emotions-under-control-when-trading-cryptocurrencies-1ca05f504cf0
https://www.bitpremier.com/best-exchanges )

In short buying crypto may effect our emotional behavior directly. we may feel happy that we will get profit about the project we invest with, but also there is a bad effect that may we encounter, chances that are coins may turn into a scam or just a shitcoin. Drop Down your Opinion. please don't be harsh on me im still trying my best to do like this  Grin Grin Grin
HAVE A NICE AND BLESSED DAY EVERYONE Smiley
PS. Nilipat ko siya dito sa local dahil wala masaydong nakakapansin, since puro discussion lang ang nandun sa altcoin discussion, but I wish they still visit it since still a English language
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

I think this topic answers a different title, for example being good at trading or something related to that. But it's a very nice topic. I had fun reading it just because it's summarized and easy to understand. I'm going to add some of my ideas on your subject too.

In the plan making part of your topic, you should know what your goal is and what are you planning to do. Is it for long-term or short-term goals? I think with that it would really be an impact towards your mindset, especially if the there is a bear market. It's always emotionally devastating if you are not prepared on it.

Anyways, I suggest also coins.pro if some of you are looking for the PHP markets around, it trades with BTC, XRP, ETH, and BCH. For sure, you would trust this because you are already using it if I'm correct. Part ng coins.ph yun eh.

For the limit orders, I suggest having at least a 5-10% loss before cutting it. It's just in the correct range of it in my opinion.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zurcermozz (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:20:07 AM

I think this topic answers a different title, for example being good at trading or something related to that. But it's a very nice topic. I had fun reading it just because it's summarized and easy to understand. I'm going to add some of my ideas on your subject too.

In the plan making part of your topic, you should know what your goal is and what are you planning to do. Is it for long-term or short-term goals? I think with that it would really be an impact towards your mindset, especially if the there is a bear market. It's always emotionally devastating if you are not prepared on it.

Anyways, I suggest also coins.pro if some of you are looking for the PHP markets around, it trades with BTC, XRP, ETH, and BCH. For sure, you would trust this because you are already using it if I'm correct. Part ng coins.ph yun eh.

For the limit orders, I suggest having at least a 5-10% loss before cutting it. It's just in the correct range of it in my opinion.
i added your topic suggestion but i still keep mine because that is the purpose but even me i dont know what is the right title that i need to put. but thanks sir para sa opinyon nyo pong inilagay <3 love lots hehe
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

Doing research about the project will surely keep you in step, looking about their whitepaper is the best thing to do. also ask yourself a question "Is this project worth"

Hindi lang pagtingin o pagbasa sa whitepaper ang kailangang eresearch dahil may mga scam project na may  magaganda at maayos na whitepaper na kung babasahin mo ay maeengganyo ka talaga mag invest. Sa tingin ko mula sa pinakaliit na detalye ng project ay kailangang imbistegahan at analisahin at para sa akin ang pinaka importanteng factor sa pagpili ng coin na gustong pag investan ay kung gaaano ba karaming tao ang naniniwala at sumusuporta sa proyekto dahil ang kumunidad ang nagbibigay ng value sa isang coin/token ng proyekto at sila din ang dahilan kung bakit nag tatagumpay eto. Huwag maniwala sa mga proyekto na napakaraming member sa telegram group nila hindi ibig sabihin na napakaraming member ay malaki din ang kumunidad dahil karamihan sa mga eto ay gawa lang ng bots. Ma oobserve mo naman kung madami kasi walang tigil ang palitan ng chat ng iba ibang member(halata din kung yung mga chatter ay isang bounty lang, dahil lahat papuri sa proyekto ang sinasabi nila.). At laging bigyan oras ang mag observe muna bago mag invest.

Zurcermozz (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

Hindi lang pagtingin o pagbasa sa whitepaper ang kailangang eresearch dahil may mga scam project na may  magaganda at maayos na whitepaper na kung babasahin mo ay maeengganyo ka talaga mag invest. Sa tingin ko mula sa pinakaliit na detalye ng project ay kailangang imbistegahan at analisahin at para sa akin ang pinaka importanteng factor sa pagpili ng coin na gustong pag investan ay kung gaaano ba karaming tao ang naniniwala at sumusuporta sa proyekto dahil ang kumunidad ang nagbibigay ng value sa isang coin/token ng proyekto at sila din ang dahilan kung bakit nag tatagumpay eto. Huwag maniwala sa mga proyekto na napakaraming member sa telegram group nila hindi ibig sabihin na napakaraming member ay malaki din ang kumunidad dahil karamihan sa mga eto ay gawa lang ng bots. Ma oobserve mo naman kung madami kasi walang tigil ang palitan ng chat ng iba ibang member(halata din kung yung mga chatter ay isang bounty lang, dahil lahat papuri sa proyekto ang sinasabi nila.). At laging bigyan oras ang mag observe muna bago mag invest.
Thanks po sa information na dinagdag nyo, maraming salamat po dahil nabigyng pansin ang akin maliit na ambag sa cryptoworld para sa mga kababayang Pilipino Cheesy
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

i added your topic suggestion but i still keep mine because that is the purpose but even me i dont know what is the right title that i need to put. but thanks sir para sa opinyon nyo pong inilagay <3 love lots hehe
Thanks for appreciating it. Nakakatuwa din naman yung may totoong discussion sa local board natin, hindi lang basta post ng post. Maganda yung nakikipagusap eh haha. Nakakatawa yung love lots hahaha.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

Tama lang na magset kang plano lalo pa ngayon na pulado ang market ang sarap bumili. at kung magbebenta kanaman siguraduhin mo na malaki ang tutubuin mo sa market. kung naipit kanaman sa sitwasyon dun ka talaga malulugi pero sana sundin mo parina ang target mong income.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zurcermozz (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

Tama lang na magset kang plano lalo pa ngayon na pulado ang market ang sarap bumili. at kung magbebenta kanaman siguraduhin mo na malaki ang tutubuin mo sa market. kung naipit kanaman sa sitwasyon dun ka talaga malulugi pero sana sundin mo parina ang target mong income.

Yuppy, dahil solid ang profit mo kung worth ung papasukan mo na project na Hindi scam, at now that the market is still down, its much better to invest while mababa ang mga value
Zurcermozz (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:14:31 AM

Thanks for appreciating it. Nakakatuwa din naman yung may totoong discussion sa local board natin, hindi lang basta post ng post. Maganda yung nakikipagusap eh haha. Nakakatawa yung love lots hahaha.

Kasi po its much better to learn to those who are pros na dito, tska po tama din po sila, at mas maganda po kung mas napapagalawa ung ideang mga nais kong ilagay. Mas maganda rin usap , mahirap po kasi pag naging debate baka madali ng magagaling haha . thanks po sa pag pansin sa aking munting artikulo Cheesy
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

nagkakataon tlga sometimes that we encounter emotional behavior in tradings mahirap na lalo na kung bagohan ka palang sa crypto whether you have higher funds or few.

Sinabi sakin dati ng friend ko na trader maganda magtrade when you have a big profit because you become the price manipulator, i didnt experience that since i am not a daytime trader but sometimes he become emotional trader and sometime lose and gain some profit, he said also that when you lose the train hold and move on, you can cut the lose but still your goal is to gain profit, Trade and keep moving forward sabi nya.
Still thanks for the info

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Spaceship012345

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:56:28 AM

I saw this one in Beginners thread, this one help me, even though its in different thread, thank god its english Smiley thanks a lot fella Smiley
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:51:35 AM

I was too lazy right now, and didn't bother to read the OP. I just look on some replies and the fact that crwth approves on it I guess there's nothing I could say. And also a bump from a newbie was able to tell that this yhread helped him. So I gave the OP a reward for sharing this info. gL.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:38:11 AM

Parang halos naman lahat ay may plano o nagseset ng plano sa pagtrading. Siguro karamihan sa mga natatalo madalas ay ung mga nebies syempre. Impulsive kumbaga ang kanilang style, siguro nga dahil sa hindi pa sila ganon kabihasa o katagal magtrade. Kahit naman matagal ng nagtitrade mayroon din madalas na talo kasi nagiging ganid na sila gusto nila mas mataas pa sa target price na inaasahan nila kaya kung biglang bumagsak, kasama rin silang babagsak, greedy kasi.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:50:42 AM

tsaka hindi naman talaga maiiwasan ang pag kakaroon nang emosion sa pag ttrade nalo pa at nag sale ka sa murang halaga taz biglang tumaas nakakapanglumo... emotion talaga hirap iwasan nakakaabala talaga sa pag ttrade.. kaya payo nalang para less emotion tanggapin nalang kung magkano binigay.

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:56:45 AM

Lahat ng mga nag tratrading ay may mga plano talaga yan kahit sabihin pa natin na newbies sila nagseset din yan ng plan, siguro mas madali lang talaga ma control ng emosyon ang mga newbies compared sa mga matatagal na  tratrade, pero hindi talaga maiiwasan ang emosyon mapa pro trader kaman o newbie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: