Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:59:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019  (Read 19263 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:44:34 PM

I think ethereum, eos, and neo are promising choices in 2019, because the price development of the three altcoins increases every time.
And I have this strong belief in Bitcoin. One of the best coins ever thrown into the market. You invest any small amount in Bitcoin at ATL, hodl the coin until the price is all time high and you are a millionaire. In addition, you should have a mindset of a businessman which means that you keep an eye on every opportunity that springs up in the market and could be of monetary benefits.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:32:22 PM

2019 knocking the door. I have to prepare my investment plan for 2019.
I want to invest in some altcoin. First choice is Ethereum then Eos, Neo,
Ethereum classic (ETC). I think these coins have good potential for investment. Any kind of suggestions?
Ever since, I see a lot of future in ETH since its platform is very useful and very applicable in the real world. Thus, I would undoubtdedly recommend to stick in Ethereum and we look forward for more upgrades for better platform's range of capability.
Well, ETH is a very nice and full of potential cryptocurrency in the current digital market. It is very much expected to rise again and engender huge market trading and benefits as a result of the trading. But, I am a fan of Bitcoin. One great coin of all times which has been famous and has had the potential to attract millions of people into crypto world.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:53:32 PM

My plans to make money in this 2019 is Eth,Xrp and LTC this altcoins make a good condition at the market to im willing to make profit from it. Hopefully it also have a potential to pump up all altcoins in this year same as bitcoin also.

cryptodukeguy

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:12:23 PM

Any news about mpcx's bonuses during the IEO? I couldn't find them on https://mpcx.co/
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:41:40 AM

Ethereum classic (ETC). I think these coins have good potential for investment. Any kind of suggestions?
LOL, did you just mention all these coins without mentioning bitcoin? I'd rather buy bitcoin and forget about altcoins. Bitcoin is a better option than all these altcoins you're seeing. Majority of them are useless and I will trade them out for more bitcoin. I'm not trying to say that there are no good Altcoins, there are good ones in the market, but majority of them are not worth investing in. If you're buying Altcoins you should only be buying the top ones that you're sure they already going to grow at anytime and not the ones that are new and you're not sure about them. Prices shouldn't be an excuse,  I see some people using price as an excuse and buying shit coins. There are cheap good Altcoins out there just like XRP.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:58:34 AM

Being a trader in the current volatile market, I would advice you to invest in BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and USDT. Either trade or invest in the coins for a long term to minimum 5 months to an year. Do not tend to trade a new coin on which you are not much aware of. So go with these coins. I case if you are looking a cheapest coin, filter out a coin which has a good volume and growth trend in the market, analyze the growth trend and invest.
New coins and tokens are very risky. they can easily be played with price games and also have the potential to scam quite high. except if you get from a bounty and want to hold it doesn't matter

Yes, you are right we need to be very careful with the new coins because we don't whether they have the ability to develop the further level of the project and we have already seen many previous scans in the market. It is always good to choose the potential coins which have active progress in terms of developments.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:27:36 AM

There are quite a few most promising cryptocurrencies, so you have to decide if you want to go for high risk or low risk. If you go for low risk then more-established altcoins would the best choice such as Eth, Cardano.

kidis

Activity: 241
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:45:38 PM

Take a look at this article https://coin360.com/blog/coins-you-should-keep-an-eye-out-for-in-2019
In short:
pay attention to BNB, TZX, RVN, CLAM etc

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:48:49 AM

There are quite a few most promising cryptocurrencies, so you have to decide if you want to go for high risk or low risk. If you go for low risk then more-established altcoins would the best choice such as Eth, Cardano.
I have researched most of the beginners and intermediaries in digital business have fear in their decisions and lack of interest because they haven’t tried anything right now. Traders with intermediate Knowledge are relatively good as compared to beginners because they get experience with the passage of time. There is no risk as long as you have good strategies and marketing knowledge in crypto assets.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:21:24 PM

ETH is an option in my long-term portfolio. Holding ETH has never disappointed me because the potential of ETH is still very large and if it is about technology, this is the best technology project in this market. In fact, up to 50% of tokens using the ETH platform for project development and more than 20% of tokens are available in CMC. I think that with the upcoming development of ETH, achieving a price of $500 will only be a matter of time

consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:49:07 PM

look out for privacy coins
Grin, beam, zcash, monero all went up recent times and have chance to push higher
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/grin
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/beam
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/zcash
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/monero
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:56:37 PM

The OP is from last.
But still i liked his expectations.
ETC is not stable as Ethereum.
The best way to earn profit is to invest in stable coins.
It will no doubt give less profit,  but will help you to prevent yourself from loss.
Hope you get this.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:57:03 PM

sometimes we feel that but in all the time Bitcoin is performing well so we need to trust this investment first otherwise taking the next idea again and again very quickly will not end up with good desserts at we need to stay stable in a confident level.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:36:30 PM

My preferences did not change. I am still going to invest in Ethereum, although this is not an original choice. Another token, which seems to be very promising now, is BNB. NEO and TRON seem to start gaining popularity again.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:27:22 PM

My preferences did not change. I am still going to invest in Ethereum, although this is not an original choice. Another token, which seems to be very promising now, is BNB. NEO and TRON seem to start gaining popularity again.
Same with mine too.There is still no changes in this year 2019 so i still prefer to invest in bitcoin and ethereum.They never lost their potentials even before and at the present time.For me,they are still the most profitable and promising cryptos to invest so i won't waste my time investing on those newly coins that have only appeared at the present time.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:35:31 PM

Nowadays, there are lot of promising coins that appears in cryptocurrency and one of them are cardano, Ethereum, Xbx, Energi, Kcs, and and Nem, these are all good and promising to me, in which I believed that will give a huge profit in the near future.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:05:23 AM

Nowadays, there are lot of promising coins that appears in cryptocurrency and one of them are cardano, Ethereum, Xbx, Energi, Kcs, and and Nem, these are all good and promising to me, in which I believed that will give a huge profit in the near future.
pick one of them and don't doubt with our decision.wrong decision could happen , but  we could improve it later.without making mistakes we will not understand how to pick good coins in market.xbx now in low price after dumped from its all time high.this is good projects to pick.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:59:42 AM

There is a good investment in altcoin when bitcoin has increased, because all altcoin prices have dropped dramatically. Many coins have the potential for both long and short term. Like Bnb, Ltc, Eth. To look for safe, you can buy bitcoin and wait until next year
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:38:41 AM

Same with mine too.There is still no changes in this year 2019 so i still prefer to invest in bitcoin and ethereum.They never lost their potentials even before and at the present time.For me,they are still the most profitable and promising cryptos to invest so i won't waste my time investing on those newly coins that have only appeared at the present time.
Safe investment makes us feel more secure and Bitcoin, Ethereum have never made long-term investors feel disappointed because until now these 2 coins are still on the rise and new investors tend to buy more so the price increase will soon happen in the near future. I don't like to participate in new projects because most are scam projects but if the project is conducted an IEO on a good exchange, i will consider investing.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:49:35 AM

Being a trader in the current volatile market, I would advice you to invest in BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and USDT. Either trade or invest in the coins for a long term to minimum 5 months to an year. Do not tend to trade a new coin on which you are not much aware of. So go with these coins. I case if you are looking a cheapest coin, filter out a coin which has a good volume and growth trend in the market, analyze the growth trend and invest.
New coins and tokens are very risky. they can easily be played with price games and also have the potential to scam quite high. except if you get from a bounty and want to hold it doesn't matter

Yes, you are right we should be very careful with the New coins because we don't know how far they will show their potential activity in developments. We should always choose the coins which active developments and active trading volumes in the market which help them to increase their prices easily along with the market recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: