Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop calling Bitcoin ''stable'' it's not.  (Read 1909 times)
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

I respect your opinion, and although you think it is not stable, there is a certain pattern that you should check by looking at the market. Bitcoin is not stable, but at the end of the year, everything is as it is today. Exactly the same thing is happening.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

The crypto market is always moving, either in good or bad direction. Therefore, we can not affirm that Bitcoin has stabilized or not, when seen in the past few months Bitcoin value delivered in about $ 6k - $ 7k. The constant fluctuation of bitcoin from birth to now is a clear demonstration.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

Yes i believe that bitcoin is not stable. Through the history of bitcoin i have not seen that it was stable rather it has been fluctuating.
yes, the stability of bitcoin will only last temporarily and eventually it will be able to change drastically up or down. this is the risk when we work here, so we have to accept and be normal because this for us often happens.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

No one knows the next line for bitcoin, so we can't just call that stable not until we are sure about it going up or down that is when we can call that stable.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

I think that btc is the most stable coin and it will be like this for long. To my mind, btc is the best coin which will be the best coin for the long period of time. I am sure it is the best coin with the great advantages for all people

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

I don't really believe in the stability of Bitcoin. I mean, it has always been fluctuating ever since the first time I knew it. To be frank, it doesn't have to be stable. Where's the fun if it doesn't go up and down every few days?

By the way, that analogy about the bomb is kinda misleading. Bitcoin doesn't just explode and ends right away (like the bomb), it will eventually rise up for every fall.

faucet used to be profitable
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

On my own experience nothing is stable on this space because everything is going up and down (usually down Sad) even though they said that someone is behind for controlling the market but still the majority of people who goes in and out will always affect the Bitcoin price.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

only a few crypto coins are currently stable and Bitcoin is not included. Bitcoin is a decentralized coin and we all already know that a decentralized coin will be very difficult to determine, only Hardfork coins from Bitcoin which I think the price can be stable..
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

Bitcoin is indeed unstable and even though prices have persisted and are struggling in the range of $6000 yesterday, many have complained about such market conditions, if they properly pay attention to market charts, volatility does continue even though it is low volatility.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

On my own experience nothing is stable on this space because everything is going up and down (usually down Sad) even though they said that someone is behind for controlling the market but still the majority of people who goes in and out will always affect the Bitcoin price.

Well, you are an investor of a volatile crypto currency, that is certain that you will be rocked by a lot of ups and downs in the market since no one knows what will be the movement of the price. The price might be manipulated but don't you think that it hard to do since there are a lot of Bitcoin user in this world and they are doing anything to earn from it so it is really hard to control or manipulate it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

They can say its stable, Because it hasn't been make a worst deep down yet. however if they see such things I'm sure there will be a flock of people telling us that bitcoins will never be stable and by that time there is only slight chance for the price to increase again because of the malicious thinking of other. but we are sure bitcoin will rise again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. Bitcoin has experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean bitcoin is stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for bitcoin to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

It's like saying, this bomb is stable because it hasn't exploded yet.

Low volatility is analogous to temporary stability because the prices are buffered around a central price mark. It does not mean that the market is exempt from volatility since that's not the case, but in this case, the price changes we see are all relative, thus 'stable'.

With that now out of the way, I must reiterate that this is certainly not how I'd describe the market right now as it's in neither a low volatility state nor a stable state.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. Bitcoin has experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean bitcoin is stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for bitcoin to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

So far, precisely in the past 70 days, the price of bitcoin has more often moved up and down ± 1%, and the price has always returned to ± $ 5.500. So on that basis I assume to keep calling it as stable/stagnant bitcoin price.

I am very sure the next Bullrun will be present, but we do not know when this will happen because all this it could be far from what was predicted by many people before.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

People experienced the huge ATH before and that is why most of the crypto users are not contented with the current development. For me, we should used to this new support of level of $5,000 to $ 6,000 as the new real demand now which is free from price manipulation and conspiracy but still i'm hoping it will pump hard soon thru the real demand of course.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

In connection with the latest events, we have seen that all cryptocurrency (except for stablecoin), has no stability! Thus, we can conclude: who has weak nerves is better to keep money in the Bank!
Bitcoin is for people who have strong nerves and are brave enough to take risks. Because prices are unstable and fluctuate quickly, making cowards do not become traders but investors, even HODL for long periods of time to the price as desired.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

Everyone looking for next bull run and it will happen soon. Indeed that bitcoin price waiting to explode and i am looking 2019 is the year. Some people who waiting big crash is people who want buying more bitcoin at cheapest price
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Its obvious that the price of bitcoin had never for once been stable of course there are times when the market experience low volatility  at that period is when the market ranges back and forth however in the case of high volatility the market pumps massively.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

This somewhat reminds me of the science lesson about active and dormant volcanoes. Right now, bitcoin is in dormant state, bit there would be time (no matter how long) that it can "explode" and reshape the economy. But I have faith that this changes that bitcoin will "emmit" is for the betterment of our economy.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

To make a profit or a transaction, it is imperative that the BTC is up and down . The recent price drop was anticipated enough that it would complete the downside chart to prepare for a strong bull market. Please trust BTC , my friend.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

maybe many people say the price of bitcoin is currently stable because they notice there is no significant price fluctuation now, but prices are now down
make all think hard. that's just a term because there is no right word for the current situation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: