Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DASH GREEN 🍃 POS + MASTERNODE 🍃 Ecofriendly Digital Cash 🍃 DEX  (Read 29331 times)
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 01:59:00 PM by Crypto4proud

scared about this scam project... Started by dashminer, and the topic started by dashminer states that the main net has not been launched. So, what is this Dash Green? i seen your all social media there is no activity and no reply
in this project premine is = 450,000 very high ..but ( no details for which purpose is this ) the team does not answer the basic questions of users.. there are no sales orders, they are very few and at a high price because Dev is the only seller.. if we ask anything in discord they show some photos which as fake information and community helper and moderators only dont know anything.. they just conviencing us but not giving any information... and in thread also no any information all are created for only attract the investors then cheat them ... aware of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vietkong

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

I can understand the suspicious people. I am suspicious myself but I really really
appreciate the work that has been done so far.
The block explorer looks fantastic to me.
I love the fact that you guys developed an API

I see that you guys still need a GitHub page. Go for it!
Also, one last thing to mention is that you guys need a PR team or
ICO advisor. I feel that you need someone to create an
'identity reveal' strategy to make all these guys above me happy  Grin

We did not have an ICO. We have a Github. All people have to do is join our discord or visit the website for information. People are only banned if they spam links, pretty sure its just one troll with multiple accounts posting on our ANN.

Not true. I was banned when i asked more details about these amounts in just 2 sell orders. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/451834209846165506/514470785579089920/unknown.png
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:39:20 AM

this coin devs dont know what is this coins project about, only if anyone ask in discord they will be banned

they dont even mention anything in websites, nothing is there in website

if we ask anything in discord they show some photos which as worst information and community helper and moderators only dont know anything

And they have 2.5% premine that to wallet are staking

Check the premine wallet it isn't staking, quit shit posting on our ann please.

You and your shit scam project  
There is no information about your project anywhere and your website as only shit filled in it worst website i have ever seen

The fun fact is if anyone asks "whats project details and goals " in discord they will be banned

This is in one of the scam coin which as started with no project ideas
only thing this coin as is low grade exchange listing , reward scheme for short days and a massive premine to scam and runaway taking investors money  

Here is the project details
Goal : scam and runaway

Specs : 2.5% premine with no reasons mentioned anywhere  

Exchanges ; low grade exchanges listing

Website ; no information

Whitepaper : no

coin specs; not mentioned anywhere

Block reward scheme : worst i have ever seen they show some photo in discord which is built for short time only

Road map : is completely nonsense  

You scammers launch project with POS and name it with green, i really dont know what will investors see and invest in your project as there no information about your coin anywhere not even in your website  

This project is built for only scamming new investors experienced investors will never invest in this coin
Stankcold#
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

this coin devs dont know what is this coins project about, only if anyone ask in discord they will be banned

if we ask anything in discord they show some photos which as worst information and community helper and moderators only dont know anything

There is no information about your project anywhere and your website as only shit filled in it worst website i have ever seen

The fun fact is if anyone asks "whats project details and goals " in discord they will be banned

only thing this coin as is low grade exchange listing , reward scheme for short days and a massive premine to scam and runaway taking investors money  

Website ; no information

Block reward scheme : worst i have ever seen they show some photo in discord which is built for short time only

You scammers launch project with POS and name it with green, i really dont know what will investors see and invest in your project as there no information about your coin anywhere not even in your website  

This project is built for only scamming new investors experienced investors will never invest in this coin

yes your correct   the project look like a scam   and investor are dumping there coin

Crypto4proud

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

*** in some projects premines are almost 3-4% , if we ask about that they give these reasons .. without any proof

*** in some servers they telling that premines are used for liquidity maintainance ,. they build the volumes of the coins and cheat the people.

*** dev's masternodes only running ... that are premined ..they staking their own premined masternodes .

*** in many projects dev's lauching blockchain before premine of the coins..

*** how can we protest and escape from these type projects ...!!! what is the precautions and actions can we take to this problem !!

this project is also like that... scam project, cheating everyone .. be carefull...

this is alert for everyone ...!! thank you ...
DashGreen (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

See how DASH Green compares to some of the top cryptocurrencies

Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:44:08 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 10:55:21 PM by Cryptotourist

Yo, @Dashgreen, I can see your Photoshop skills have improved drastically.
Or did your groupie help you?

Just because you state something doesn't mean that it's so.
And OK, let's believe you for the arguments sake on this one, why on earth do you want 183tx/s (love to know how this number came up, randomly?), since you only have 64 tx's.
That is 64tx's not per second, not per minute, not per hour, but PER DAY so far - counted them one by one - and the day is almost over Tongue

Voilà:

10 per page and on page 6 we are already yesterday. Of course we can't take a peak on the previous days - I wonder why....

Your coin is sooooo alive  Tongue
Scale this: You are full of shit mate!

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
vietkong

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

Well... replacing that picture with any other Masternode coin instead of dash green and you have the same result...
Stankcold#
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

tell me why are you comparing your shit coin with other  coins

Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

Website ; no information

team is not  giving answers for above questions and team as now started comparing this scam coin with top cryptocurrencies dev is dumb
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

mayb,e not all so futile. perhaps this tokrn still has some prospect and uniqueness.
Crypto4proud

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

*** in some projects premines are almost 3-4% , if we ask about that they give these reasons .. without any proof

*** in some servers they telling that premines are used for liquidity maintainance ,. they build the volumes of the coins and cheat the people.

*** dev's masternodes only running ... that are premined ..they staking their own premined masternodes .

*** how can we protest and escape from these type projects ...!!! what is the precautions and actions can we take to this problem !!

this project is also like that... scam project, cheating everyone .. be carefull...

00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

all coin investor dumed her coins   

this is no feature  of long term

don't fools the people

scam alert !!!!!!

https://graviex.net/markets/dashgbtc  check this link
Stankcold#
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

SCAM ALERT EVERYBODY!!!!

developers are dumping premine!!!

stay away from this shit, here's why:

1. their githab contains 0 commits
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

SCAM ALERT EVERYBODY!!!!

developers are dumping premine!!!

stay away from this shit, here's why:

1. their githab contains 0 commits

yeah really....

devs  are not giving any info about this coins in discord server. 

they are not mention about premine info.
i think they are cheating people and scamming here.... be careful guys

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
Cryptotourist

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

As of today, it would seem that it's too late for anyone that invested in this crap.

@Dashgreen has already left the building gentlemen.

I will be surprised if we hear from him again.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Cryptotourist

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Left the building, what did you imply?
Can you explain about the phrase, 'left the building', please.
Waiting for your answer, with my patience.

The obvious mate, "left the building" = "exit the building", implying: "left the project" = exit scam

How about that:

Tough time for crypto you might say. Or not.

I found in another topic that Dash Green is a idea from Dashminer, not the OP's creator here.

Yes, so?

00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

in 14 days 95% of the  coin price is dropped. 

in few days the coin will be washtrade.

becareful !!!!!!!!!!!!
DashGreen (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

You can now deploy Dash Green masternodes with ease on the Apollon Nodebuilder!

More information is on their press release here: https://medium.com/apollon-xap/100-coins-added-to-the-apollon-nodebuilder-platform-3765376147a3
Crypto4proud

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

we must mention this scam in recent days ... many more projects are launching now in crypto .. but more pojects  are premined scam coins .
many developers are premining the coins for their own profitt ...and telling shitty reasons to the people , like
1. marketing
2. bounty
3. listing on many sites and exchanges
4.for liquidity maintainance  

these reasons are really valid okay , but many dev's are using these reasons for cheat the people...

this is also that typ project ...!! SCAM ALERT TO EVERYONE ...!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: