Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Trump improved the economy?  (Read 308 times)
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:26:24 AM

It is hard to find a reliable source of report of Government, even though in my own country, many of press media seems unfair. However, talking about Mr.President of USA Donald Trumps, I think he is increasing the Economic of the states. It can be seen that todays the US currency is becoming the strongest in the world and as his policy there are many currencies are becoming weak. It is probably the proof that He is increasing the economic of US.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:12:29 AM

I have read a lot of conflicting reports on Trump's effect on the economy and a lot of the numbers seem to be manipulated.  In your personal opinion do you think Trump has improved the US economy or made it worse?

I think like or not, trump made progress on unemployement number. I dont think the number manipulated because the statistic should be accurate, but trump politics policy is bad

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:30:37 AM

I have read a lot of conflicting reports on Trump's effect on the economy and a lot of the numbers seem to be manipulated.  In your personal opinion do you think Trump has improved the US economy or made it worse?

i think it was not only trump but his agendas, all his platforms really shaken the economy in terms of foreign relations, america is on a period of transition, that is normal to weaken the financial sector, but i hope he has something in his sleeves to resolve this, he is a businessman, he knows how business works, the ups and downs, i know he has contingencies to resolve the current issues.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

At the just concluded UN general assembly held in New York on Tuesday. 

The US president said that his achievements and his administration has accomplished more than almost any other in US history.

In his word Donald Trump 'In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country," which spike a great laughter from other World leaders.

So if going by what he says is true then he has improved the economy. but the news i read about about him on the media is opposite.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

i think it was not only trump but his agendas, all his platforms really shaken the economy in terms of foreign relations, america is on a period of transition, that is normal to weaken the financial sector, but i hope he has something in his sleeves to resolve this, he is a businessman, he knows how business works, the ups and downs, i know he has contingencies to resolve the current issues.
with a background as a successful businessman, i think he knows what to do, which sometimes makes his decisions less common in our eyes but ultimately has amazing results

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dogboy714

Activity: 51
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

We are still living in the age of Obama economy-wise - why Trump is taking credit for it is ... well, obvious. It's looking great! Trump tax plans take effect for fiscal year 2018, so maybe by 2020 we will see how the economy REALLY reacts to his new policies. The trade war is already starting to slow things down a bit, which is probably good. Market is pretty overheated...
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:54:23 AM

with a background as a successful businessman, i think he knows what to do

unfortunately, being a successful businessman doesn't mean he knows jack shit about geopolitical matters or macroeconomics. Wink

At the just concluded UN general assembly held in New York on Tuesday. 

The US president said that his achievements and his administration has accomplished more than almost any other in US history.

In his word Donald Trump 'In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country," which spike a great laughter from other World leaders.

So if going by what he says is true then he has improved the economy. but the news i read about about him on the media is opposite.

we'll have to wait and see how the economy performs over the next few years. i suspect he's leading us off a cliff but will reserve judgment for now.

but one thing is for sure: the man is a buffoon. a total and utter embarrassment.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

I have read a lot of conflicting reports on Trump's effect on the economy and a lot of the numbers seem to be manipulated.  In your personal opinion do you think Trump has improved the US economy or made it worse?

Evidently, Trump is a quite prominent person. As we know he achieved great success in his business by the way the first time I heard about him like about a businessman. Nowadays he is the president of US and the quite important person in the whole world. It seems to me that he knows well how an economy works because he has the incredible valuable knowledge and experience of managing the own business. For me his current and previous actions and decisions look sensible and consistent. I think he is really able to make US great again especially if we are comparing Trump with Obama. From my point of view Obama was too weak as a president and do not forget how he has significantly increased the debt of US.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

I don't think he's made it worse, but when he took office the economy wasn't exactly in shambles.  In other words, he inherited a pretty good economy from Obama. 

What I have noticed is that the stock market has been headed much higher since Trump was elected, though I'm not certain there's causation there.  Trump is obviously pro-business, so that helps.  He can't take credit for everything though.
Trump is clearly the most unpopular President ever and it is during his tenure that America has been prosperous for more than a decade. He can't attribute his great economic management because he "inherited" a great economy from Obama.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

The answer depends on precisely how you phrase the question, which in turn hinges on a crucial distinction that people often fail to make when talking about the economy. There’s a big difference between the level of economic performance; the direction of change in the economy; and the pace of change.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Politicians tend to blame external things when the economy goes bad and to boast about how good they economic measures are when the economy grows. This being said, I think his measures have made the economy to grow, although I don’t agree with all he does, and especially with his manners.

I had some money in an S&P 500 hundred and also some money in a Europe fund (Euro Stoxx 50) some time ago I decided to transfer all the Europe funds to the S%P 500, and the result has been really good. Europe and Trump have taken a different approach to the economy and everybody can see the results. Also, I think that if there is a crisis and the S&P goes down, Europe is going to go down as well, so I prefer having my money in the S&P 500.

That is true, it is often the nature of human beings (not just politicians) to take credit for good things.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

I think its obvious that Trump has not helped much in improving the US economy nor it has made good relations with most countries. Also you can see that Dollar is losing its value. Countries like china are not using dollars for international trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:20:13 AM

The reality of the situation is that trying to fight China's insane work ethic is just extremely difficult. These guys are producing massive amounts of just anything. You can't never out-compete the hours they are willing to endure in relation to wages. This allows them to bring prices down and take over most markets.

A clear example is the phone market. Xiaomi and Huawei are changing the game. They can push prices so low to performance ratio.

The only thing western countries can do as added value is the finesse of the designs, improving the software, adding premium quality materials like iPhones, and aim for those with enough money to pay for it.

Xiaomi is expanding business in many areas. They are now challenging Dyson's cordless vacuum cleaners too with the same scheme: push prices down and have a product that while it may not be as good, it's good enough and beats price:quality ratios.

fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

In fact, no one can improve the economy now. The current global economy has entered a period of stagflation. Politicians can only adjust the market, making some income areas higher than before, but some areas will have lower incomes than before. Now humans need new technologies to support the economy.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

If we're just talking about the Unites States then I'd say no. I mean the market is down, healthcare is a total loss, peace and order is nill and most all foreign relations are dismal. In my opinion we're back pedaling tova society of narrow minded bigotry that stems drom false belief of power. I just hope we survive his term

Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

I think Trump do greatly improved the US economy because the dollar value increasingly. The importing and exporting products do good very well especially China and US had an agreements about the tariffs that would lessen their product taxes.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: