Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swiss Alps Mining project is SCAM  (Read 254 times)
Kaisar0 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

What happened: Don't want to pay many bounty hunters.

Scammers profile link:

Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041214

Link to spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x5488p8_H1fbmrCO3njAyVOtRLkN0obg_b7fvUk3384/edit#gid=1664010837

The main problem is that there was a report form for all companies. Many bounty hunters thought that it was only for social media, but in fact, you needed to use it for articles and videos too, even for signature if I’m not mistaken. Manager calculated stakes in this report form. Look, for example, you have done works in twitter, facebook, written an article and made a video, and you need to use this report form and do a report in bitcointalk thread, and of course, you need to use a form for articles and form for videos. It is a nonsense, stakes were given for all work, and you even don’t realize for what you have got stakes. Thing like this I’ve seen for the first time.  That is why I published my 5 videos using form for video and wrote a report in bitcointalk thread but I didn’t use this report form, because as I said before I’ve thought that it was only for social media. After finishing bounty campaign, it was approximately 28th October, the manager said that all people who didn’t use a report form would not get stakes. In my opinion, it is unfair, because we did our work. After negotiations, they opened this report form, so we could use it to get our stakes. But the manager practically checked nothing. Everyday people wrote to him to check their works, they sent him their links’ reports from bitcointalk thread, they said him their numbers from report form but he answered only for 1-2 people from 20, he ignored the others. Although in main group he was online all day and actively chatted there, so he just didn’t want to spend time to us. You can check the spreadsheet, report form was opened from 2nd November if I’m not mistaken, from this time almost nothing was checked. And today manager said that it is a final spreadsheet, I offered him to check remaining work, because many people didn’t get stakes and it looked like a scam, and that I would create a topic about it. After my words he immediately deleted me from telegram groups. So, the main question, why did they open this report form again if they actually didn’t checked our works? It is unfair, many bounty hunters worked for free.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

It's not a news. We exposed it 3 month ago on Shitcoin Offering. You can read our review here https://shitcoinoffering.com/dead-snow-the-swiss-alps-mining-scam-ico/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Kaisar0 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:19:03 AM

It's not a news. We exposed it 3 month ago on Shitcoin Offering. You can read our review here https://shitcoinoffering.com/dead-snow-the-swiss-alps-mining-scam-ico/

I've just read the article. Great job bro. If I knew about it earlier... Smiley

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

I got all my stakes for all four weeks. It is always easier to blame others for our mistakes, rather then read the rules.
They were written in the bounty thread and pinned in the telegram group all the time. And if you missed the first week
you could correct your mistake for 4 weeks. I can agree that the response of the BM was not perfect but I participated
in campaigns where you cannot contact anybody just can complain after the counting has finished. And they are still
counting. I think it is too early to say something is scam if you miss to read the rules.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:44:57 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 12:55:15 AM by coinbirds

"Many bounty hunters thought that it was only for social media"  How could you think that if it was written
clearly in the thread and it was not for any specific campaign, so the rule was for all.
The manager checked the stakes every week  and you could see the stake evaluation  in the main spreadsheet .
It was  a pinned message in the telegram group from the first day of the bounty that was warning that we have to
make the report and fill the form.
This was not enough for you (as you do not read the thread , and not reading the telegram - probably busy with other
campaigns).
When the bounty has finished many complained that they missed the rule and the BM reopened the form for additional 2 weeks
after the bounty has already finished. YOU missed this again !
So , YOU missed to fill the form for 6 weeks !
This was not enough for you and instead to learn how to participate in a bounty campaign you are blaming the BM
and calling the project a scam.
The bounty calculation is  still not finished, the CEO is every day in the chat and helpful. Maybe, there will be another round
and they will re-re open the form for you.

In your next campaigns:
1. read the rules first please, make notes and do your bounty job accordingly.
2. Make reports if needed and follow up on your work in the bounty group.
3. Participate only in bounties you have capacity to follow up on.
4. If there is any complain  solve your issue within the bounty group
5. Wait patiently to your reward - it can take time, sometimes several months
6. Do not blame others and spread FUD instead of learning from your mistakes.

I was participant in both SAE bounty campaigns. It was run by a  different bounty manager. Got the rewards for the
first one and will get for the second one as I did not miss any report neither on the BT Thread or on the form and
I am sure everybody will get their deserved rewards.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

"What happened: Don't want to pay many bounty hunters. "

Help me to understand the logic behind : if they are paying out the full bounty budget of 2.4 million SAM
tokens, what is the benefit for them NOT paying you and "many" bounty hunters as you say ?
I could understand if they keep the remaining tokens for themselves, but they are splitting the whole allocation among the hunters
who fulfilled the rules.
Where would be their interest ? help me to understand. Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: