Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the fear of crypto-currencies legit?  (Read 842 times)
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:46:42 AM

People are increasingly getting scared to invest in Bitcoin and other virtual currencies out of fear of getting scammed. Should they be?
fud is always part in the crypto world, if theres no fud no one should be interested to buy back again

But this is why their value is so volatile, which is a deterrent for potential investors and users. In a context where we're moving more toward a virtual economy, this is a bad signal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

People are increasingly getting scared to invest in Bitcoin and other virtual currencies out of fear of getting scammed. Should they be?

Well, at this moment, the feeling that I am having is a will to buy bitcoins not having a fear on its market value. The price of bitcoin is really approachable and I think it is the right time to invest to it. I am not just have an opportunity but I can also help the Bitcoin to regain its past status.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

In my opinion, cheating and discounting do are the fears of crypto. But we can manage the fear by learning to gain more knowledge and experience on Crypto to make better choices and decisions.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

I think that is acceptable especially everyone who are new to this cryptocurrency world.
But for everyone who already know how cryptocurrency work and it's habit, i think there would be no reason to be so scared about.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

I think there is a reason for people to be afraid of cryptocurrency, mostly because of the market that keep on fluctuating every time. It force us to do a lot of work in order to keep up with the market condition, cause if we don't something bad might happen without even we know about it. And that is what the fear came from.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

In my opinion, cheating and discounting do are the fears of crypto. But we can manage the fear by learning to gain more knowledge and experience on Crypto to make better choices and decisions.
That is why we must often look for information that is truly valid, because many newcomers immediately jump in with large capital without predicting what will happen in the future, big discount is indeed very suspicious, getting away from sweet promises will be better. Think clear and healthy will make better results.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

This has become a topic we are discussing every day. I think all investments are risky. Fraudsters exist in any market, including stocks and futures!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
peteycamey
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

This has become a topic we are discussing every day. I think all investments are risky. Fraudsters exist in any market, including stocks and futures!

well, I would say cryptocurrency is much much MUCH more riskier than all other investments. and it includes many many many more fraudsters than any other market.

Then again, the profitability potential is much higher than any other business.
IgorStr

Activity: 377
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

Right now I think no, in the future who knows, maybe it will be possible to press the banks , and we must understand that cryptocurrencies as they are now too crude product

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

I think it is your personal responsibility that will keep you out of getting lost in the cryptocurrency world. Use an armory wallet, a purix laptop and bitcoin core for validation. Well, I learned it from Trace Mayer. We should be well responsible enough to handle our wallet address.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

people become easy to cheated too because they had no guidance or basis of the ICO. the scammers have a target on people in a still minimal crypto knowledge because when they promised big results will be easily attracted. need not to fear the greeting can master the conditions well in crypto.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

As a person who is new to crypto does not need to feel afraid, because fear will hinder the development of our knowledge. Investing is one step to be able to strengthen the economy and also strengthen the mind for all risks. So throw away the fear of being cheated in crypto, but trying to explore your potential will be better. Fraudsters will run away on their own because they don't have the power to continue to cheat.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

I really don't see any scam if you invest in an already stable coin like bitcoin and other coins already in the market. The only way you may be scammed is when you invest in fraudulent upcoming cryptocurrency projects.

I would not say that crypto-currencies are stable because the demand for it is very volatile. However, since they are gaining ground s the potential global currency of the future, maybe their value will stabilize in the long-run.

As for the fraudulent upcoming cryptocurrency projects you're talking about, how can you tell they are?
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

Basically, there is so many FUD's out there, one reason is that, there is a person who is claiming that he is the creator of bitcoin and he is scaring the hell out of investors to support the bitcoin SV which results to the split of hashes and FUD's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: