Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 WebSpaceX Technology 🔥🔥 Artificial Intelligence / AI Platform  (Read 16142 times)
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

I learned that no KYC required in order to participate in token sale, which means, there will be no country restriction CMIIW.
Hopefully this project is well planned to know this project started in March 2015 according to the roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

I learned that no KYC required in order to participate in token sale, which means, there will be no country restriction CMIIW.
Hopefully this project is well planned to know this project started in March 2015 according to the roadmap.

Your privacy in the Crypto Market is of great importance to us. We don't want KYC in both ICO sales and Bounty because we care about the privacy of every person.

Our aim was to eliminate deficiencies in the field we worked for in 2015. We tried to develop analysis tools for results that are close to precise information and do not make mistakes in this field. That's why we have made improvements in this field by integrating artificial intelligence technology into this system. Soon we will be happy to announce the demo version of the phone app. The free platform will provide an infrastructure for secure payment and business opportunity.

We will explain some of the developments that are not on the road map to valuable investors. Thanks to artificial intelligence technology, even the crypto market will achieve a positive result thanks to the benefits of this technology.

Thank you

lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

I think that this project will help you make the right investment decision. Designed interesting, innovative ideas. The main thing is to make the project demand and investors get their profit.
It seems that this project will attract a lot of interest from the participants and investors to join, especially with the good concept of the managing team which will certainly make this project easier to develop, all of them expect this project to succeed.
That's right, especially the bounty program from WebSpaceX, this project allocates a very large bounty, I'm worried about this token if later it enters an exchanger, it's definitely a severe dump

webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

When we are listed on the Crypto Exchange, we will divide the distribution of prizes into sections to prevent any drop in the distribution of prizes. We have taken precautions for many factors that will cause a decrease.

As we mentioned in the roadmap, we will have new announcements, and we have build a system that is used in daily life, including the freelance working platform. In this way, when we are listed in crypto markets, the price of the WSPX will increase exponentially.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

I think that this project will help you make the right investment decision. Designed interesting, innovative ideas. The main thing is to make the project demand and investors get their profit.
It seems that this project will attract a lot of interest from the participants and investors to join, especially with the good concept of the managing team which will certainly make this project easier to develop, all of them expect this project to succeed.
That's right, especially the bounty program from WebSpaceX, this project allocates a very large bounty, I'm worried about this token if later it enters an exchanger, it's definitely a severe dump
well we hope that at the time of listing in an exchange there will not be a very severe dump. what is important is that we must support this project so that it runs smoothly and continues to develop to make it better in this unfavorable market situation. in the event of a dump it's better to just hold it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

The fact that the project is unique in this field, the emergence of two objectives at the same time (creating an analysis platform with artificial intelligence and creating a freelance platform on this platform) and the truth that the team has been working since 2015 is only one of the main reasons why I trust this token more. I also looked at the domain time of their site and saw that it was 3 years, not 1 year.

I like the video they uploaded to YouTube. In short, I trust this team and I believe they will be the only leader in this area.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

The fact that the project is unique in this field, the emergence of two objectives at the same time (creating an analysis platform with artificial intelligence and creating a freelance platform on this platform) and the truth that the team has been working since 2015 is only one of the main reasons why I trust this token more. I also looked at the domain time of their site and saw that it was 3 years, not 1 year.

I like the video they uploaded to YouTube. In short, I trust this team and I believe they will be the only leader in this area.
if you are sure of this project I think you can immediately follow it, because with the increasing support for this project, of course, success will be easier to achieve.
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

When we are listed on the Crypto Exchange, we will divide the distribution of prizes into sections to prevent any drop in the distribution of prizes. We have taken precautions for many factors that will cause a decrease.

As we mentioned in the roadmap, we will have new announcements, and we have build a system that is used in daily life, including the freelance working platform. In this way, when we are listed in crypto markets, the price of the WSPX will increase exponentially.

It’s worth noting, that this project is very ambitious. Creating an analytical platform with artificial intelligence, one thing is quite difficult to implement, in fact. The idea is certainly great.

In this way, when we are listed in crypto markets, the price of the WSPX will increase exponentially.
These are premature statements, this is at least a bad form. I heard similar predictions from many projects that are now breaking through the next one, the bottom. We'll see.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

ICO will start in 18 days, hopefully all will run smoothly and be able to achieve success as planned by the team, hopefully the targeted results are also able to be achieved optimally, success for this project.
The Rose Rain

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

I love this project; it is so forward thinking.  Projects that already have vision of an industry's future can only refine their vision and get better.  Capitalizing on a real phenomenon.  The days of corporate careers are nearly over for the vast majority of us.  Good luck team!
Leftneck

Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

ICO will start in 18 days, hopefully all will run smoothly and be able to achieve success as planned by the team, hopefully the targeted results are also able to be achieved optimally, success for this project.
Everyone hopes that way, especially WebSpaceX I saw was founded in 2014, according to their social media account, which is Twitter, whether true or not, I'm sure this project can reach success from their ICO

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Rose Rain

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Everyone hopes that way, especially WebSpaceX I saw was founded in 2014, according to their social media account, which is Twitter, whether true or not, I'm sure this project can reach success from their ICO

Yes, I noticed that there are Twitter accounts registered in 2014. A new modern project, which immediately attracts attention. There is no such thing anymore. A friendly team, an excellent and unique idea. Very cool project.
tallbutshort54

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

I closely follow the news of the project. In this topic there is no competitors, I think, that a long time not will. A company that offers a quality idea will be successful in any case!

It's a nice project. After reading all the information about this promising project, I decided to get it when they started the ICO. This project really continues to take the Golden Steps to the future.
daggez

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

I closely follow the news of the project. In this topic there is no competitors, I think, that a long time not will. A company that offers a quality idea will be successful in any case!

It's a nice project. After reading all the information about this promising project, I decided to get it when they started the ICO. This project really continues to take the Golden Steps to the future.

I like the idea of the project, I believe it will be a stunning success!  I feel like I'm gonna be rich 😁
byzodiac

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Everyone should be supporting, buying this coin, sharing on social media! this has a lot of potentials!
tallbutshort54

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

What data will be analyzed by webspacex, what are the benefits for users and for investors when joining this project.

You can review the Major Problem and Solutions on our website. It also have detailed explanation of these issues in our WhitePaper work.

Thanks

When will the mobile application demo be ready.I'm sure this project will attract investments in the development of your startup,I wish the project to make a quality product that will begin to develop a huge market
koin_34

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Everyone should be supporting, buying this coin, sharing on social media! this has a lot of potentials!

Brilliant idea, by utilizing time to produce useful activities every second. the concept is fast response and fast execution.
I strongly support this project if implemented in real life
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

Today, we combine reality with analysis tools at some point. Soon we will announce innovations in our system. Soon we will release demo version beta , in the field of mobile application. We will hear the developments very soon.

tinywestler

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

It seems this project have huge support behind this current progress is looking impressive and people still have good chance to buy this token at cheap price during this round with nice bonus promo. Webspaccex will be nice platform in future
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: