Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 WebSpaceX Technology 🔥🔥 Artificial Intelligence / AI Platform  (Read 16140 times)
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:49:54 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 10:26:40 PM by webspacex.io
Merited by PuertoLibre (1)

Thank you for your interest in the WebSpaceX ico program

WebSpaceX is an artificial intelligence based data processing and analysis technology.

It builds a system based on artificial intelligence technology to analyze your data in all browsers. WebSpaceX’s goal is to provide a more efficient, intuitive and transparent analysis platform.

While WebSpaceX analyzes the data from popular browsers around the world such as Google, Yandex, Firefox, Opera, Yahoo, Safari and Baidu, artificial intelligence technology solves the various challenges faced with.

WEBSITE ✓✓✓ WHITE PAPER ✓✓✓ TELEGRAM ✓✓✓ TWITTER ✓✓✓ REDDIT ✓✓✓ MEDIUM ✓✓✓ GITHUB ✓✓✓ YOUTUBE ✓✓✓ PLATFORM ✓✓✓ BOUNTY

WebSpaceX is high technology for data processing and analysis based on artificial intelligence.The WebSpaceX team analyzes your data in all browsers and builds a system based on AI technology.

Decentralized Platform

WebSpaceX is high technology for data processing and analysis based on artificial intelligence.A smarter platform for better results.Deliver faster, smarter marketing.Artificial intelligence automatically surfaces your most valuable marketing insights so you can act quickly to achieve your goals.

Control Mechanism

Gain more control over your investments.Easily see what parts of your marketing are working and make informed decisions to improve performance ensuring that you’re delivering quality experiences.

Reporting and Conclusion

Share insights across your team.Make information and insights accessible to your entire enterprise so teams can work better together.

With WebSpaceX’s extensive range of features without complicated settings, you can easily reach your aim.

Identify full records of visits come to the your website and everything that prevents conversions on your website.Like clicking,page scrolling, pushing the buttons and mouse movements, you can record all of your visitors activities and you may understand how the visitors communications away themselves and why they leave your website before reaching the transformations stage.

WebSpaceX System consists of five main components.

1-Plan 2-Data collection 3-Data processing 4-Configuration 5-Reporting

WebSpaceX takes the security of advertisers very seriously and uses fraud prevention technology in a number of different levels.This method includes both automatic and manual filtration methods. Malicious clicks and impressions are filtered at all levels

By laying the ground work for a significantly more sophisticated one-to-one marketing, AI offers the benefits of increasing analytics, content and other fields for businesses that can get a competitive advantage through customer-centric marketing.

.Token name:WebSpaceX
.Ticker:WSPX
.Type:ERC20 (Ethereum Blockchain)
.Total supply:9 billion WSPX
.Softcap:4500 ETH
.Hardcap:15830 ETH
.Token Sale ( Crowdsale):01.01.2019 -16.02.2019
.Etherscan:https://etherscan.io/token/0xef69369f6ed0b0e3551f45efa942b164fdff81ea
.Accepted purchase:  ETH
.Price:1 WSPX = 0.00000320 eth / 0.00000010 satoshi
.Bonus:1 ETH = 312.500 WSPX %30 bonus TOTAL 406.250 WSPX
.Whitelist/KYC:NO
.Min/Max Personal Cap:0.1 ETH / No limit

Sales Supply 6.000.000.000 ( 6 billion) Bounty Supply 2.000.000.000 ( 2 billion) Team Supply 1.000.000.000 ( 1 billion) Total Supply 9.000.000.000 ( 9 billion)

At the ICO Round 1 stage it will be available for purchase with bonuses of %30 WSPX ICO Round 1 runs from 01.01.2019 to 15.01.2019 The maximum sales amount is 2 billion tokens. If the 2 billion token is sold, 1. ICO Sales phase will expire. Unsold WSPX Tokens will be transferred to the other stage (2.round) before being burned in the final stage

At the ICO Round 2 stage it will be available for purchase with bonuses of % 20 WSPX ICO Round 2 runs from 15.01.2019 to 30.01.2019 The maximum sales amount is 2 billion tokens. If the 2 billion token is sold, 2 ICO Sales phase will expire. Unsold WSPX Tokens will be transferred to the other stage (3.round) before being burned in the final stage

At the ICO Round 3 stage it will be available for purchase with bonuses of % 10 WSPX ICO Round 3 runs from 01.02.2019 to 15.02.2019 The maximum sales amount is 2 billion tokens. All tokens that have not been sold in 3 stages in total from 6 billion tokens will be burned after this stage.

WEBSITE ✓✓✓ WHITE PAPER ✓✓✓ TELEGRAM ✓✓✓ TWITTER ✓✓✓ REDDIT ✓✓✓ MEDIUM ✓✓✓ GITHUB ✓✓✓ YOUTUBE ✓✓✓ PLATFORM ✓✓✓ BOUNTY

WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

reserve

LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

Bounty Campaign?
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

Bounty Campaign?

We'il be opening the topic soon for the bounty campaign.

webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

2 billion WSPX tokens 200 BTC / 6400 ETH equivalent WSPX TOKEN BOUNTY

sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

6400 eth reserved for bounty and only sig 3000 eth ! Softcap 4500 eht also. The numbers are not matching . İf you do softcap then how you will give the amount you promise to bounty hunters ?? Will you drop your tokens value Huh So who will put money into this ??
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

6400 eth reserved for bounty and only sig 3000 eth ! Softcap 4500 eht also. The numbers are not matching . İf you do softcap then how you will give the amount you promise to bounty hunters ?? Will you drop your tokens value Huh So who will put money into this ??

You got it wrong. 2 billion WSPX tokens x 0.00000320 eth = 6400 eth equivalent
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

What data will be analyzed by webspacex, what are the benefits for users and for investors when joining this project.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

What data will be analyzed by webspacex, what are the benefits for users and for investors when joining this project.

You can review the Major Problem and Solutions on our website. It also have detailed explanation of these issues in our WhitePaper work.

Thanks

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

A serious project focused on the creation of artificial intelligence. This is a difficult task - to create the right product, since the volume of the information field is huge and to eliminate unnecessary information with maximum speed. Whether developers will be able to make it - we will look.
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

We will publish demo before the ICO starts.Thanks for your concern.

bachichak

Activity: 352
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

Hi, how to join to Linkedin bounty? I can't find the link to form. Many times look at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5071168.0
but I did not see
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

Hi, how to join to Linkedin bounty? I can't find the link to form. Many times look at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5071168.0
but I did not see
I hope you can read rules there ... because I see spreadsheet will be added manually
If you want to join Linkedin campaign, you must write this format in the thread bounty

Code:
#JOIN & #Proof of authentication
1) Your Bitcointalk username :
2) Bitcointalk profile link  :
3) Telegram @Username :
4) ETH wallet address  :
5) Mail Adress :
6) Which campaign(s) you are participating in : Linkedin

I hope this will help you and have a nice day joining this project
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

but I did not see
I hope you can read rules there ... because I see spreadsheet will be added manually
If you want to join Linkedin campaign, you must write this format in the thread bounty

Code:
#JOIN & #Proof of authentication
1) Your Bitcointalk username :
2) Bitcointalk profile link  :
3) Telegram @Username :
4) ETH wallet address  :
5) Mail Adress :
6) Which campaign(s) you are participating in : Linkedin

Thank you kopisusu

bachichak

Activity: 352
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

but I did not see
Ahh yeah ...thanks at all kopisusu ! When I tried to read rules, perhaps I was blind  Grin
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:17:25 AM

many new projects have sprung up and have a great team and the interesting and visible concept of this one project will also be a special attraction for all participants and investors and this project will be a success.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

I think that this project will help you make the right investment decision. Designed interesting, innovative ideas. The main thing is to make the project demand and investors get their profit.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
daggez

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

I closely follow the news of the project. In this topic there is no competitors, I think, that a long time not will. A company that offers a quality idea will be successful in any case!
vasya2000000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2411624) *
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

I think that this project will help you make the right investment decision. Designed interesting, innovative ideas. The main thing is to make the project demand and investors get their profit.
It seems that this project will attract a lot of interest from the participants and investors to join, especially with the good concept of the managing team which will certainly make this project easier to develop, all of them expect this project to succeed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: