Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HETA = New EOS ?  (Read 319 times)
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:15:51 PM

hello friends.

i find https://heta.org/ ICO project, its new platform on ETH blockchain.

Team say : 132 000 000$ allready raised in privatesale,  i asked about this project about my friends, and some people say - this look like EOS and have pottential, becouse EOS have 4 BLN$ CAP
and some people say : EOS is better, and HETA havenot chance.

what are you thinking about this project?

i am thinking about Invest, but in 2018 i lost some money with ICOs. idea is good, but what you think about team and potential? it will be usefull platform?
It is my first time to hear this, but I hope this Heta will be successful. It has raised a huge amount already, but is still questionable.

I will follow thia thread to continue reading and be updated to the news and articles regarding this.
I heard that this was a serious problem, I found many projects like this.
looks interesting and the website is very interesting. maybe the sales token listed on the website is fake.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:06:08 PM

hello friends.

Team say : 132 000 000$ allready raised in privatesale,  i asked about this project about my friends, and some people say - this look like EOS and have pottential, becouse EOS have 4 BLN$ CAP

i am thinking about Invest, but in 2018 i lost some money with ICOs. idea is good, but what you think about team and potential? it will be usefull platform?
It is my first time to hear this, but I hope this Heta will be successful. It has raised a huge amount already, but is still questionable.

I will follow thia thread to continue reading and be updated to the news and articles regarding this.
I heard that this was a serious problem, I found many projects like this.
looks interesting and the website is very interesting. maybe the sales token listed on the website is fake.

how is the progress from this project ? i see in the website the public sale already closed
and is this project already tradeable on exchange now ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
andi pcc

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:31:30 PM

hello friends.

I joined the HETA bounty project, I saw that my thoughts were the same as yours, I wanted to invest in the HETA ico but it didn't work, because it didn't seem to be successful
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:37:20 PM

Team say : 132 000 000$ allready raised in privatesale,

well
its seems confusing, because i just see on their web total raised just about 4 Millions Usd
also the telegram channel like has been deleted,and the last , i just see on telegram announcement the team will refund the money to investor,
did the project fail ? or what ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:10:52 PM

Many of these ICO fund raisers claim to have had a successful seed round and received millions in funding. However, when you ask them for the public wallet address so we can verify the amount you won't get a response Cheesy

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: