Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still involves too much to deceptive behavior!  (Read 860 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to understand. It's the truth. Not everyone can understand it. Because of this, it cannot be accepted in many countries. It is necessary to improve the education of the population in the field of digital money and blockchain technology, then they will be ready for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NordBoeeren

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

The biggest problem as I see it with using bitcoin or altcoins for of payment is that most of us buy in as and investment, hoping to hit the big one. To use something as a payment method you need a low value stable coin, something that is not very appealing to most traders.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

I think that the behavior of btc is affected by many factors on the market. Let's wait for some time and believe we will see how everything will change for the better in the nearest future

I'm also hoping for the increase in the market, It is better to have views on some changes and continue on crypto currency even though it is a tough year for every Bitcoin holders, May before this year end or the coming next year it will come back together.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

With the growing number of people who understand how Bitcoin works and how it is related to blockchain technology, acceptance of Bitcoin as a payment will increase. Many people use dollars and euros, but people do not stop using them because of the news that dollars paid for a drug batch somewhere in Colombia or that a bank was robbed and a large amount of dollars were stolen or a gang engaged in counterfeiting dollars or euros was caught.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

Scam isn't new in our society and we can't fault Bitcoin when people use it for what it is not because with or without it, people like that will still remain in our societies. We should fight against those who are always on the lookout to scam others of their hard earned money.
Fraud is present not only in the cryptocurrency sphere, but also in all other areas in which there is value. In the banking sector there are also manipulations, frauds, thefts, but from this people have not stopped using banking services, it will be the same with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but this takes time.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to understand. It's the truth. Not everyone can understand it. Because of this, it cannot be accepted in many countries. It is necessary to improve the education of the population in the field of digital money and blockchain technology, then they will be ready for this.

indeed, the existence of bitcoin can not be understood at any time, because the existence of bitcoin nobody knows. therefore sometimes there are people who are bad and can manipulate the price of coins, and sometimes we also believe easily when it's wrong.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

I think bitcoin can continue drive progress more years even it has no legal acceptance.

but I personally still believe in bitcoin. if bitcoin over time will still be accepted by law, even though until now many frauds have been circulating, but strapping bitcoin will run smoothly.
Duogembrot

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

yes, maybe with bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency these fraudsters can wash their fraudulent money, so cryptocurrency can now be used for anything and can be a place of crime.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

it is very true what you say and there is no rule or prohibition for someone or group that uses it for crime, in my opinion the bad crypto currency depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

I agree with you cause not all people's are intelligent and smart and some are not attended in school. We can't blame that other countries is not accept bitcoin cause they consider there people. And I think its better to educate people first about the new technologies of cryptocurrency, and I think if there people educate about cryptocurrency and they are ready to involve in crypto world.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

Bitcoin has nothing to do with scammers. By itself, it does not carry anything bad. It's about how people use it. Unfortunately a man who knows nothing about him will think he's dangerous. After all, everyone used to believe everything they say on TV and other unreliable sources.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:14:24 PM

Wishing you a very good day, I am a lover of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Haiz! But I'm not happy, when I wake up and read bad news about bitcoin, most of them are bitcoin related scams. I wonder when we can manage bitcoins avoid cheating and fraud, if I'm a normal person do not know about bitcoin, I certainly would not want to find out about it when the news I read about bitcoin is mostly negative as scam. The good news about bitcoin is minimal, mostly on blockchain technology, not many people understand the relationship between bitcoin and blockchain. All of this leads to bitcoin being difficult to accept as a payment method, at least for the moment.

These are the articles I read this morning: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-google-g-suite-twitter-account-compromised-to-promote-10-000-bitcoin-scam

You are right with you view but I must say that the purpose of bitcoin is never for scam despite the fact that some people misused it never guarantee or labeled it scam, that a car was used in harm rubbery does not means car was manufactured to be used by harmed men. Many good medium even the full internet there are may scammers we just need to be watchful and promote bitcoin and crypto in general to those who are not well oriented

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:41:06 PM

I think that people who are interested in cryptocurrency should get information about it from people who do it. You can't believe everything they say on TV. They always say what's good for the government. If it is against bitcoin, then the news will also be same. Therefore, people should think critically and not take anyone's word for it. It is better to analyze everything and make a decision own.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:35:39 PM

Scam isn't new in our society and we can't fault Bitcoin when people use it for what it is not because with or without it, people like that will still remain in our societies. We should fight against those who are always on the lookout to scam others of their hard earned money.
Scams will always happen - we can't protect everyone , sadly. All we can do is to educate on how to avoid scams and how to overall avoid  them in general
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:03:02 PM

Yes i agree that Bitcoin still involve in anything, but Bitcoin is a crypto currency they used it for transaction such a gambling payment in anything but who use it?. People who want is just to be a multi millioner, people dont need anything just a money a foolish people and selfish. Why does Bitcoin deserve to blame, it is not right to do to blame this currency everything did is just people for the sake of money.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:58:37 PM

I think you like listening to negative news about bitcoin so that your thoughts are more negative. Scam or crime problems can be done at any time if there is intention, and I think bitcoin isn't as bad as you think.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:21:37 PM

In this case there was a fraud against Bitcoin there was no relationship with the banking system in general, such as high costs, bureaucracy, external factors at the currency level and others. for now many global companies worldwide decide to work with digital money systems.

With the increase in Bitcoin this is also an opportunity for bad people to commit Bitcoin fraud. In the past 4 years, data on fraudulent Bitcoin has been obtained in hundreds of millions of USD. the data is not 100% final.

I hope this can make the lesson for all to be more careful in managing money in the Online world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:23:18 PM

very true what you say because any bitcoin or crypto currency can be used by anyone and anywhere for anything without anyone being able to maintain
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:33:01 PM

I think you like listening to negative news about bitcoin so that your thoughts are more negative. Scam or crime problems can be done at any time if there is intention, and I think bitcoin isn't as bad as you think.
True.
It can't be anything negative here. Bitcoin is a network of people who respect their own money. Bitcoin is a perfect technology thought out to the smallest details. Now it's scalable (thanks to the lightning network and other updates) and it can't be stopped. When you feel it, you never be manipulated by anyone, you just use it, hodl it, without any fear.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
Linkkoin

Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:51:32 PM

Please remember that media love to play on emotions. In 2017 they boosted the hype to harmful levels, which deceived many people who bought BTC near the peak. Then in 2018, they started to declare BTC as dead, what strongly contributed to the panic on the market and as well - the ban on cryptocurrency advertising, which is harmful to whole cryptocurrency and blockchain community.

And if you check some news, in 3 (or even less) days on the same website you will be able to see that they post mutually excluding predictions. This is why we should be sceptical, and avoid purchasing cryptocurrencies only because some whale stated that price of Bitcoin will reach $100 000 in 3 months.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: