Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49275 times)
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

It is never wrong or too late for newbies to even develop their e-money. Of course, we have to learn and develop to meet the needs of the world economy in the future. Try to learn what the true value of trust is that is to create experience and success later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

No, not because the crypto is dumping its value means you joined the wrong time. It is normal. You just have to learn and take time ro read here so that when the market recovers, you already know what to do.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bangjoe

Activity: 1386
Merit: 674

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

I also thought in the past because when I entered this business the price of bitcoin had soared but apparently it was not true, the market and prices were always moving so it was never too late even there was no limit to the price of coins whenever and how high the cryptographic price was. to get profit even for beginners after all beginners are not necessarily bad even you can chase people who have been here longer because everyone's absorption is different

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

Now, on the contrary, it is a very good time to buy promising coins and tokens, while the prices for the whole cryptocurrency are very low. Vseravno time to raise the cryptocurrency market will come and those who bought or will buy cryptocurrency at such low prices, will have a good profit.
Many cryptocurrency holders at this time sell their cryptocurrency and leave the market and this should be used. The cryptocurrency market develops cyclically, so over a period of recession there will always be a rise in the cryptocurrency market.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Its never too late to enter the crypto market space but its essential you first understand the principles before you start investing for sure because many of us are not selling or buying at the right time.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

If you are looking in short term. The worst timing could be last Dec-Jan for entering the market because since then, market has only declined. But in long term, cryptos are going to make it big most probably. So, if you are here for long term, don't think much and keep HODLing your positions.
Today the whole market has fallen well again, it's hard to say when the right time to enter the cryptocurrency market, everyone himself decides when to enter or exit.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

As a beginner, you need to understand what is happening in the market right now and only after that you will understand what you need to do. Right now the market is down. If we proceed from this, then it is clear that the market will go up later, and if you now invest in top coins, you can make a good profit in the future. But if you wait until the market goes up, you will most likely not be able to invest at a low price, and already at a price higher, which will not be able to give you a good profit. And most importantly, you should understand that fast money will not work, you must definitely be able to wait. And of course, do not forget about the risks associated with investing.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

There is some downwards action happening as we speak. If you did research and found a good project, this could be a good entry point. Don't go to big, just small bites should it drop even lower...but if you didn't do research yet. Take your time. In general this is just the beginning yes. I disagree with your crypto buddies btw. Low and medium capped projects have a lot of room still. Top 20 I would stay out for the time being. But this is my opinion...Smiley
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

It's never too late to make a decision to invest in the market, as now everything has dropped 20% in just one day and is a good time to invest and hold. This market moves very quickly so make your decision as quickly as possible

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Your friends are probably rekt so do not listen to them. Good thing you ask here. I think you came in at a perfect time. You can basically shop at different exchanges and accumulate altcoins at a huge discount. Just be careful which ones to buy though since some may not recover.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2954
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

That is not true at all. Bitcoin is still on its development stage. This means that its full potential is yet to be seen. Thus, the more it starts to develop, the more valuable it will start to be. You are not late. You are still on time to get yourself involved with the crypto currencies and make some good profit out of it. Just start slow, and once you understand everything, invest as much as you can.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Everything in time, just that the market has collapsed to baseline values. Now the new growth will begin, so you need to have time to buy coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

I think it isnt bad if you invest now especially when the price of crypto is down now. as at today ETH is less down $190. This is the same altcoin that was ones above $600. For me its actually the best time to use that fiat and accumulate some good altcoin that have potential of growing especially when the market recover probably we can have 10x or higher so to me it is the right time to invest if you truely know what you want from altcoin.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

When it comes to cryptocurrency or any investment platform that deals with market, either online or offline, there is never a late time. All you need do is to invest wisely. Do not be i a rush. Research and make good decisions on the right investment to make.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

it looks like you came at the right time because the market is bearish, because many traders are stuck when the market is bullish

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

This actually a good time to invest since most of the coins are at the bottom, you will be lucky once the bull run starts.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

No, I will disagree with your friends. You are not late but I think your entry is on time because market is in dip & it can be a right time to buy coins from dump.
Obviously market will re bounce & you will be in position to get a reasonable profit from your investment.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

Every time is good for the entry in the new things and technology because if you will think you are late and do not enter then maybe it will be your biggest mistake. So make sure to enter in the project which you like rather then regrets later
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

No, I don`t think so. As for me - this is the best time to join the market because of low prices. But you must be careful with your investment.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

You don't need to worry yourself too much though the market is not smiling now but you are still not late. Just take your time to learn more about the industry and grow along, we still have many heights that we are yet to reach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: