Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49280 times)
jesusannel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

tienesd mucha razon hermano
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

some people can tell you that it is too late, while others can say the opposite. If you keep going you will find your answer. I have many friend they interested in cryptocurrency about 1-2 years ago and they thought its too late and they quit . They are really regret about it . Its depend to  you, being late or not !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

No it's not wrong time. Actually market rules is pump and dump. When market will be Crush this time is right for investment.If Crypto market is down so shouldn't worry because crypto market again will be high.       

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

I advise you to study the market better now, because now for you as a beginner there are high risks of wasting money, a lot of scam projects and without experience you will have difficulty filtering out bad projects.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

It probably depends what you've expected when entering the crypto scene. Did you only join to make a quick buck? Or are you interested in the technology itself and are willing to keep your investment for a longer time?
If it's the first, you probably really joined at the wrong time. I don't think we'll see the kind of parabolic growth we in the end had last year any time soon. But I am still confident that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. The CMC in another 3-5 years will probably look very different to the one today but I guess some coins/tokens will survive and if you buy them them today and hold them this long, it will pay off for sure (the big question is just to identify these coins with such a potential).
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

If I'm not going to be late for joining here it's just your joining because the bitcoi and altcoin prices are so low now that if you're investing now and you've been holding me a long time maybe it's bigger that you earn when you've sold it .
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

There is nothing wrong in time to join as long as still willing to seek to find results and steeped in crypto. thus possible if viewed current market conditions so this time is a great time to join in the crypto. probably disregard it if people say you are late because it only inhibits only.
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

This whole year is a great time for investors. It is always very profitable to buy in a bull market. So you joined in a good time.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

It's never too late for someone who wants to be passionate and without giving up pursuing dreams, it's just that the situation is far more difficult than last year, whether next year will be better? No one knows what will happen later, but still optimistic because this is only the beginning of something big

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

No bro you are not late in fact there is no exact time to join a crypto market. As a newbie, you need to learn some basic things first about cryptocurrency then you can start to invest in cryptocurrency. Before investing you should research the market as your own way then invest in preferable coin.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

There is really no wrong time to be an investor in the market, there is a lot that can be done with the coins but then there is nothing that says that you are in at the wrong time. In fact right now the market is in a bear so if you are looking to invest in the market then this is absolutely the right time for you to be investing in the coins. that way you can be sure that you are buying at the cheapest prices

Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

I think no, this is not the wrong time to joined here. But i can say the cryptocurrency is struggling right now, and the marketplace is in the bad condition. About investing i think that it is also the right time to invest because the price of the altcoins and bitcoin is having a big dump.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

I think no, this is not the wrong time to joined here. But i can say the cryptocurrency is struggling right now, and the marketplace is in the bad condition. About investing i think that it is also the right time to invest because the price of the altcoins and bitcoin is having a big dump.
Joining in crypto on this huge dip is really a good way to start. Because we are now on a very huge dip an see can maybe have a big advantage regarding to the price, if we are going to invest on crypto we can now only need a few amount of capital and we can get more coins even if we only have small amount of money to invest.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

The more you think about investing or not in cryptocurrency, the more you will regret in the future that you have not started investing before. Act, make up for lost time) but without fanaticism, well think about everything
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

Personally, it seems to me that you are just in time, because the market is now very low, so you need to join!
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Right now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency, because the whole market has fallen in price. But this does not mean that the market is dying. No. It is developing and this is an absolutely expected phenomenon.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

I think this is best time for joining to the party, we invested from high price unfortunately but now they are at the lowest price so you are more lucky than as. I hope everybody can earn money again soon in this market.
boty

Activity: 1134
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

I don't think so, because the price of cryptocurrency is currently falling very cheaply and you are entering at the right time, you should have bought as much bitcoin as you can right now.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Let's just say that if you are ready to work for the future, in the long term you can be fully successful, but you also need to understand that there is a big risk that you may not get anything from your crypto activities.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

No bad and good time to invest. Profit is important, not price. If you bought expensive and sold even more, then you got a profit. If we consider investing for a long period, now is the time to do it in my humble opinion. Prices are very good now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: