Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] UDAP —— A Blockchain Middleware for Tokenizing Everything  (Read 1057 times)
UDAP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

=============================================================================================================================

WHAT IS UDAP

UDAP, is a blockchain abstraction layer that can significantly reduce the cost of building asset-oriented applications, both in the development time and runtime.It includes the followings:

Middleware        Protocol        Asset Wallet        Applications

=============================================================================================================================

CORE CONCEPTS

NO.1 Protocol - Singular

Singular is a new asset account model, it defines how a thing is tokenized and how it deals with ownerships and trading in a decentralized way. The Singular asset model implements a concept: One thing = One smart contract

The Singular project is a natural development in the spirit of some of the earlier blockchain proponents who had envisioned what blockchain with smart contracts would achieve.

NO.2 Middleware-UDAP

The fundamental concept of the Internet of Asset Protocol is to build a "Thick Protocol + Thin Application".

Application developers only need to have sufficient knowledge and understand their business logic and user experience, Therefore, the application is thinner and easier. A thick protocol based on UDAP middleware helps them to accelerate the blockchain development, to secure the transactions, and to reduce the development costs.

·  UDAP Middleware Core Services

a)   Token Service

The service helps applications to quickly tokenize in-app assets, such as tickets, IP rights, certificates, and game assets. It also helps an application to create in-app currencies.

b)   State Channels Service
The service implements state channel technology to help the application to properly partition their application logic between on-chain and off-chain, to achieve the best of off-chain efficiency and on-chain persistence. This is critical to minimizing the cost and providing the best possible user experience.

NO.3 Asset Wallet

Harvest Wallet is an Asset Wallet that supports ERC20, ERC721, and Singular types tokens. It provides individual users with great convenience and a unified interface to tokenize, manage and publish their own tokens, various fungible and non-fungible assets, and third-party applications can plug-in the wallet too.
a)   Mint, manage and publish tokens
b)   Support third-party apps that generate wide range of assets.
c)   It provides a programmable UI for third-party applications to develop a complete user experience

NO.4 Applications

UMedia is a marketplace for collectible music and other forms of digital media assets on your mobile phone, it included some complicated blockchain programming modules like all different token services, marketplace, Proxy Re-Encryption, State Channel, Singular. UMedia is to demonstrate the technical capabilities of UDAP. It’s so easy to make a Dapp by UDAP. Developers can use UDAP’s middleware to transfer their normal business into token-based business just like UMedia does.
More different Dapp coming powered by UDAP, such as Ticketing, Social, Education, Gaming, Health, Supply Chain Finance, Data Center, Technical Community, Travel, E-Commerce, Library and so on.

TEAM

TOKEN

UDAP FOUNDATION ISSUES THE UDAP TOKEN (ALSO KNOWN AS UPX TOKEN).
UPX TOKENS ARE USED TO MAKE DEPOSITS REQUIRED TO BECOME A UDAP SERVICE CONSUMER.

TRANSACTION FEES, GAS PAYMENTS (I.E. SMART CONTRACT EXECUTION FEES) AND PERSISTENT STORAGE PAYMENTS ARE ALSO USUALLY COLLECTED IN UPX TOKENS. UPX TOKENS ARE IMPLEMENTED USING THE ETHEREUM ERC20 STANDARD.

THE TOTAL SUPPLY IS 10,000,000,000.

ROADMAP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrmreza

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

open discord platform
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:01:56 AM

Tokenizing everything with a lot of features inside,,
this project seems interesting,, i saw in the website this project has a lot of partners right ?
anyway how much cost for each token during the crowdsale period ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

UDAP Partnered with L.S. Investment
https://medium.com/@UDAP/udap-partnered-with-l-s-investment-d0f28e3a7771

UDAP Foundation is excited to announce that one of the leading Chinese supply chain finance company, L.S. Investment Co., Ltd., partnered with UDAP to explore the opportunities of using blockchain technologies to help thousands of small companies to solve the cash-flow liquidation problems.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:02:45 PM

UDAP Partnered with L.S. Investment
https://medium.com/@UDAP/udap-partnered-with-l-s-investment-d0f28e3a7771

UDAP Foundation is excited to announce that one of the leading Chinese supply chain finance company, L.S. Investment Co., Ltd., partnered with UDAP to explore the opportunities of using blockchain technologies to help thousands of small companies to solve the cash-flow liquidation problems.

That's a good development but that update was weeks old I hope they come down here from time to time to post real-time updates for the benefits of investors and bounty hunters to attract more supporters.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:41:39 PM

I don't know why this thread is so quiet, even though I just opened your site, then I found lots of interesting information about this project, Udap has a lot of big investors and potential partnerships, but why you don't explain in detail about the timing of token sale?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:55:05 PM

I don't know why this thread is so quiet, even though I just opened your site, then I found lots of interesting information about this project, Udap has a lot of big investors and potential partnerships, but why you don't explain in detail about the timing of token sale?
it's true that what you say is very quiet this thread is almost no up-to-date information from the development of the project if it is shown here in detail conso udao is very good, but I am very confused why the udap community is not as grand as their concept

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
itulaj1

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:25:04 AM

I see this company very interesting, various series are made as good as possible. I am very right to make a bounty program because it can make the company easier to be recognized by many people. I just saw that from the team it was good and very much. it is clear evidence that companies need bright ideas like this already established atmosphere.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:37:56 AM

Hi, I see that you have raised 3 million USD according to ICOBench, is it true? Because I can´t find any information about it on your website.  Smiley
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:37:20 AM

UDAP is Releasing Cert-Wallet, the World’s First Ethereum-based Digital Certificates
https://medium.com/@UDAP/udap-is-releasing-cert-wallet-the-worlds-first-ethereum-based-digital-certificates-a679abc0a503

Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:20:33 AM

Hello, I want to ask about the bounty campaign program.
I see the campaign complete, just waiting for distribution. When exactly did they do it.
Are there special requirements for receiving payments
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:59:28 PM

UDAP token will get listed on one of the exchange in early July. UDAP will have detailed announcement once the exchange agreed to release it https://twitter.com/udapfoundation/status/1142800477907591176
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:15:15 AM

Why are they going issue token on Ethereum blockchain while they have partnership with pchain and their mainnet is ready?

https://medium.com/pchain-org/pchain-udap-achieved-strategic-partnership-a795340f3d5b

I though that they build tokens on Pchain  Huh
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:43:37 AM

As far as I know they migrating now to binance chain for listing on BinanceDex.
So many chains.
j4rd4

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:13:36 PM

Hi. Why are you trying to hijack the UPX ticker of the uplexa project? Not knowing enough letters? Do you realize, that you are doing big damage to your project due to the potential business (and even legal) consequences?
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 06:14:03 PM

Guys, please change your ticker. UPX is already taken by Uplexa coin.
It is somewhat hard to believe you have such a huge team and nobody noticed
that you are using another coin's ticker.

zaratrusta

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:16:58 PM

Change your ticker scammer coin, UPX is Uplexa and been taken long ago
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:48:39 PM

Several projects do share the same ticker symbol and let's not go into sharing the same ticker symbols with popular brands. Should the community of those popular brands call these ones scam too: https://cryptobriefing.com/crypto-branding-16-tokens-with-the-same-name-and-symbol/

Admitted, it can be confusing for the community and if possible, the project could rebrand. But it's nothing new nor a scam
SkyDr4k3

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:26:37 AM

rebrand as fast as possible. Right now you are a scam project in my eyes
thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:11:31 AM

Please consider renaming your ticker, Uplexa has the ticker, it does neither project good to have this back and forth which takes focus off community building and working on progress. Cheers

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: