Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is falling down. What to do?  (Read 902 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

Don't panic about the current situation of the market because most of the whales are manipulating the market to grab as many coins as possible. Once after grabbing they will start pumping the Bitcoin to the next level, so it is very good to hold them as long as possible until the market starts recovering.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

I am giving my opinion that the market is now down because it is better not to trade now because the coins will now be dumped, it is not safe to trade now.

Avoid trading for some days till the time you see a slight recovery happening But if you are a investors then it is the good time to start accumulating different coins as for long term you cannot get this prices in future at so low. So great opportunity to make 2019 better by investing now.
Actually, that is a good one for the traders, but for investors, I will just say the best thing to do is just to chill now and watch the price action. Times like this always come with a huge bounce, and for what it is worth, we might actually get to see a huge one, if the market manages to hit as low as $3k which I am actually envisaging right now.

For the general market, we might actually get to start seeing a time for a lot of shit coins to be making their last call to the market, so you want to be very careful which alt you are holding as well, but in all, the market is simply giving a chance to buy lower, so don't blow it.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

Friends, general trend of the market has gone down, do you think it will be jumping up to the end of the year? Is it a reason to buy it? If the growth is, will it be similarly sharp?

Well for me is it's time for buying also holding coins, but on the other hand i rather wait because it's not yet done, if the price keeps going down , by monitoring it i think i buy more, and hold it for the right time, the market is so volatile though, can't predict what will the price next.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Babyrica0226

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

Friends, general trend of the market has gone down, do you think it will be jumping up to the end of the year? Is it a reason to buy it? If the growth is, will it be similarly sharp?

Friends, general trend of the market has gone down, do you think it will be jumping up to the end of the year?

- Yes, we just faced the declining red market in terms of their price value whether in crypto or bitcoin.

Is it a reason to buy it? If the growth is, will it be similarly sharp?

- Definitely yes! let us take the chance to buy those coins that has been down in the market like Ethereum, ADA, Neo, Utk,
Nem, Pundix, Loyal and Bitcoin of course then hold in a long term, due to for sure in the end it will sharply increase again.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

When market is falling down, then I holding my altcoins and bitcoins instead of selling bitcoin and Ethereum. Again market rich then I sell my altcoins, bitcoin.

zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

We cannot predict the value of the market, now that it is falling down i think we must just hold our coins. Don't  be a panic seller just hold it for time will come for the market pump you have still coins.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

If you wan to buy Bitcoin, you should always know to what extent you can hold if there happens to be a fall. Take for example, the price is $7000,if you want to invest, you should have it in mind that the price will likely drop, so to what extent will you sell out and wait for another time to get in? If you’ve lost much, maybe more than a fifty percentage, then it might be best to just leave your funds and forget about selling it and wait for when price will recover.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

We never know when the market will be recover but for me if the market is falling down, there is a great opportunity to make profit by buying cryptos when the value is low then hodl it and wait until the price goes up.
The market may actually be going down now but does not mean it would be doing that forever, one way or the other, what you should always have in mind is that, the whales and market manipulators generally will not have anything to gain by just making the market go in one direction, and what they do is to monitor the emotions on the charts, and before you know it, they are back again at it, making people to join FOMO. They have the bucks, so one way or the other, it is all about making people to get all emotional so as to keep gaining a lot, which for now, the best thing is to be patient and at least wait for the good moments to come while taking advantage of now to accumulate.
sammyp

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

The market is does not always move in one direction. Prices keep going up and falling on regular basis. We as a community of traders and investors must learn to adjust to the trends of the market. Let us observe the market without panicking. For me, I’m holding every cent of mine.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

There's no need to think. Divide your funds into several parts and invest when there is a price movement. I'm not sure this is the lowest cost of popular cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it is better to keep the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at the lowest price in the current trend. Definitely, the growth will be more and I'm sure of it. It can not be that the market took and died after 10 years of existence. It's too simple and stupid. A lot has already been created in this direction. It remains to wait for the turn and buckle up before the flight.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

Brother, I am waiting for market development because I already invested 100 Eth and 7 BTC which is undergoing in ground due to price decreasing.so I waiting for year end.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

Maybe you should sell if you see no need to hold. You can sell and monitor the price to buy whenever it starts to go up again. But mind you, the market can start going up at anytime and can rise in a minute. It might be too late for you to get back in. If you wanted to sell it would have been best to do it at the earlier time when the market started to fall. But as for now, I will say the best thing for you to do is just to keep on holding.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

No one knows that the prices movement of bitcoin so you need to decide it what you gonna do when the prices are falling,I decide to hold the coins because if I sell now I will be in loss,you can sell now and buy later if the prices falls more but it is not sure that prices will fall more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

What to do? You HODL, of course. Investing 101: it's only a loss if you sell. BTCitcoin will bounce back, there are already Way too many unique uses for it worldwide and it's practically a household name now. It might not be a "Get Rich Quick Investment" right now, but the long term trend will only be positive overall I strongly feel.

daniel.roman

Activity: 130
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

The way I see it, there are only three things to do:

First, if you bought BTC at high price, do not sell, for you will lose your money, because you are in panic.

Second, If you have money you can spent in more risk investment buy a lot of BTC and Altcoins when the price rich the lowest, and a lot people think this will be below 2000.

Third, find a new hobby, and wait as much as you can to sell again at a better price.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Here no ans as well as. We just pray to GOD for better market condition. No body guess that market will fall too much like present condition but unfortunately that happened. If market start up again, i think it would not be like previous market instantly. But if there would no wrong news spread in market, it will move gradually.
witephereos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

If the market is falling you should continue the same thing you were doing. If you’re a trader you can still make profit even when the market is falling, a lot of people do that, they make profit when the market is falling. Maybe you should just study more and know what they do and how they do it to make profit no matter what the market is facing
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

Buy and hold it, I believe that In the future the market will come back
Moreira

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

The market is very new for if we think on all others, so highly volatile.
It will recover.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

When market falling down, nothing can do without holding and waiting for better market. Now i am very tired to hold my assets because sometimes i need money hence i sold at lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: