Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you cash out your bitcoins for Black Friday?  (Read 1003 times)
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

no way! that ain't going to happen. black fridays come and go but the price of bitcoin is not as definite as black friday. if i decide to empty my bitcoin for black friday and then the price of bitcoin then gets a bullrun, who do i blame and then the black friday purchases can never be matched with teh percentage appreciation of the bullrun.
No need to withdraw Bitcoin to make Black Friday purchases, because the condition of the bitcoin price is not normal. In my opinion, in one or two months the price of bitcoin rises, maybe it doesn't rise dramatically. Signal increase will increase the passion of bitcoin trading, therefore hold bitcoin to wait for the increase.
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

If you need to sell bitcoins to buy everyday stuff (or Christmas gifts) I'd say you've put way too much money on crypto.
Much more than you can afford.
You need to be able to endure a bear market otherwise you might become completely broke
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

Bitcoin is volatile, and can easily rise and crash without good/bad news. We can think of reasons and speculate on why prices move such directions, but there's really no way to know for sure.

As a Legendary member that has been here since 2014, you should probably know this by now.
Not to mention that simply buying things with bitcoin is usually cheaper than buying them with USD, and plenty of bitcoin-accepted sites had amazing deals.
I personally bought a hardware wallet at a huge discount. And paid in BTC.
Very happy with the purchase.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: