Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin ever drop to zero?  (Read 275 times)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

Even "dead" coins aren't really zero. How many decimal points until you consider it "zero" even bitconnect still has some value

Probably true. If this happens, then the whole cryptocurrency will go down. We can clearly see how dependable others coins or commonly known as altcoins to the bitcoin. Which is they are changing but the bitcoin has a huge impact. Therefore i can say that there is no chance for it to go down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moreira

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Not with the high interest of persons on this particular virtual coin.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin is never been zero in price and there is quite impossible to be zero in the figure in future. Bitcoin has a huge demand in the crypto market even this bear trend market as investors know whatever the price now it can be high anytime. So we need to keep patience and positive.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Nobody will trust bitcoin once hit ZERO. People will speak curses against bitcoin due to their honest investment and hope that it will be the future of humanity. The great distress will be in the land of crypto.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Absolutely impossible bitcoin will never drop to zero although there are growing concern about the dwindling price of btc however I am convinced that there are some major players manipulating the price if finally they had succeeded with there aims the price will return back to its track 'whatever goes up must come down' says an adage surely as the price dropped obviously its going to raise again.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

I have been hearing that Bitcoin will never drop to zero ,because if that happens people might buy entire bitcoins and bitcoin will finally come to an end and that would the greatest regret ever in the history of crypto currency,but what happens if it drops to zero?will someone be able to mine entire 21 billion ?
I think you've already answered your own question. Besides, Why should we ever think about that bad condition? How could you measure the 'zero' by the way? I guess no one will ever think about bitcoin hit zero, no one will believe. Bitcoin has a bright future since the demand is high. Even though the price isn't in good rate today, but all I know bitcoin always turn up back and pass even the worse situation before.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

This is the beginning of Bitcoin so as of now it is not possible that value of Bitcoin becomes zero rather it should never happen till the time financial markets exist. Bitcoin is in high demand, many countries are adopting blockchain technology and making Bitcoin transactions legal in some countries so there is not chance that BTC value will ever becomes zero.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

If I can buy all available coins for $100 I will do this because Bitcoin is a part of our history.
Therefore Bitcoin will never become zero  Cool

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

Hey, the game is just beginning, did you thought it was over?
Tell you the fact that in the past, there was at least 100 guesses about bitcoin falling to zero, but it didn’t happen at all.
So don’t ask questions that bother you, keep optimistic.

Loser
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

If I can buy all available coins for $100 I will do this because Bitcoin is a part of our history.
Therefore Bitcoin will never become zero  Cool

You don't stand a chance since I will add 100% more buy support than you, regardless of what you come up with. Bammmm, that's a 100% increase of value. Cheesy

I'm being sent screenshots through whatsapp constantly of articles claiming that Bitcoin is nearing its end, and you know what it means when average joes start to believe the price will tank hard in the coming months. Bouncy bouncy. No more $20,000 before the end of the year bullshit, thank you, we're finally making progress.

I really start to like how this forum is the perfect reflection of what average joes think. The sooner people here turn bearish, the more confident I am that we're very close to the bottom.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

Therefore Bitcoin will never become zero  Cool

You don't stand a chance since I will add 100% more buy support than you, regardless of what you come up with. Bammmm, that's a 100% increase of value. Cheesy

I'm being sent screenshots through whatsapp constantly of articles claiming that Bitcoin is nearing its end, and you know what it means when average joes start to believe the price will tank hard in the coming months. Bouncy bouncy. No more $20,000 before the end of the year bullshit, thank you, we're finally making progress.

I really start to like how this forum is the perfect reflection of what average joes think. The sooner people here turn bearish, the more confident I am that we're very close to the bottom.

Yep you see unbound politics and manipulation at work. Get everyone to believe we are going down so you can buy low. Tell everyone to get in and sell high.
Pretty funny to see the sheep panic and getting in and out late.

It will take some time for bitcoin to become stable. Bitcoin reflects the instability of mankind under anarchy.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

This is the beginning of Bitcoin so as of now it is not possible that value of Bitcoin becomes zero rather it should never happen till the time financial markets exist. Bitcoin is in high demand, many countries are adopting blockchain technology and making Bitcoin transactions legal in some countries so there is not chance that BTC value will ever becomes zero.

It it not possible for bitcoin ever drop to zero. Bitcoin is one of the top crypto coins accepted and used across the globe. Lot of investors are depending on Btc and due to its adaptability and technology it will not go down to zero. Kindly avoid these type of questions.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:18:30 AM

Even if interest in Bitcoin would disappear completely, it will always have a minimum value - even collector's. However, it is theoretically possible that its value will fall to zero - it will happen at the moment when the last processor will stop supporting Bitcoin's Blockchain network. However, this will be rather destruction than a drop in value to zero.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

Literally the value of bitcoin can fall to zero (but the chances are nearly zero for that to happen) when there is no demand for the bitcoin because people left using it but the number of bitcoin created and mined were will be just as it.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████