Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin with real gold  (Read 29748 times)
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:48:35 PM

To this I would also like to add a few thoughts for reflection.
Now gold has moved into the class of investment assets. Bitcoin and gold have two similar characteristics: they have limited reserves and have approximately the same value in different countries of the world.
Once upon a time, mankind used gold as a means of payment, but over time, due to inconvenience, this changed. Already, paper money is not always convenient to use, so the transition to electronic currencies is just a matter of time. And the main contender for this will be Bitcoin. Already now there is an opportunity to pay for goods and services by Bitcoin.
Therefore, I support a positive attitude towards Bitcoin and the future market situation!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:51:58 AM

I thought we have gone pass the comparison until bitcoin price drop this low again, we might discuss this for a while again while bitcoin gets back on its feet. Its a contemporary argument.
Comparing bitcoin with gold, there are a number of different things. First, bitcoin has no form and gold has its form. Secondly, the bitcoin price is not stable while gold is very stable.
From these two points of view, it cannot compare gold with bitcoin, because gold investors certainly have different characteristics from bitcoin investors. Bitcoin investors must be bolder than safer gold investors.

Yield7

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:52:57 AM

btc Price is stable now...
its a lot to do with stable coins.
Gold is nice and good but as Investment bitcoin is best of the best.
Bitcoin is not for making profit but btc is good to hold your money in btc to protect your funds against inflation.

Gold is Old,  gold is just nice but Bitcoin has LIQUITITITY
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:05:38 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 11:51:38 AM by Erickan

I'm a bitcoin lover but I don't agree with your opinion. You should not compare gold and bitcoin, bitcoin is valuable but it is not yet widely used, while gold has long been recognized. Gold beyond value is a method of asset storage, it also has many other uses such as making jewelry, electronic circuits... For me Bitcoin cannot be compared to gold, bitcoin can be replaced by new technologies but gold will remain forever, history has proven it.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:10:23 AM

Bitcoin and real gold are best investment kind, but for bitcoin is better than real gold investment, by investing at real gold maybe our investment keep more safety than bitcoin, but investment with bitcoin could raised more higher profit than real gold investment.
The lack of preparation and also the big ambition in making exchanges is a reason why hackers can penetrate the security of an exchanger. this is indeed very bad where hackers are able to penetrate the security of an exchanger
in this problem, I see bitcoin as bitcoin, and gold as gold. right if you say that the two investments are the best investment. however, these two things have their own advantages and disadvantages. however, I see that currently gold is still quite good compared to bitcoin because it is more stable. however, in terms of utilization, I think bitcoin is better because the rotation is very fast.
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:01:53 PM

Gold is widely accepted as an asset but, if take BTC the adoption is still in starting stage and the price is highly volatile. Both has its advantages and disadvantages. I do agree that they have similarities like price variations but, Gold is not a payment instrument as they used to. But, BTC is meant for digital decentralized transactions.

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:31:30 AM

Bitcoin and gold have a big difference. The only similarity of these two is that the rules of supply and demand can be applied here and those who hold gold can relate to this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a digital gold but unlike real gold, it is not manipulated by the government and all people that have proper knowledge can invest or buy bitcoin that's why the volatility of it is high.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:05:49 AM

Now that companies are actually accepting BTC to buy gold with, I think gold is a better hedge than some stablecoins.
Sure, the reverse process will be difficult but you can rely on gold to store value.
Surely gold is way better for some stablecoins you can surely earn profit but from years of stocking gold not like stable coins who grow much faster than gold.But gold is a secured invesment for me i never seen someone lose money with gold

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Fu2013

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:47:29 AM

You might compare between bitcoin and real gold. People who contact Bitcoin for the first time want to compare it with gold, but I agree with you. So basically bitcoin and gold are two very valuable things.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:47:51 PM

lol "real gold"

Bitcoin is digital gold, its the best way to describe it and the whole reason why we call it mining bitcoin. I am not so sure why people struggle with the concept. It is pretty easy to grasp.
Gold is horrible anyway. Who wants gold unless they golden bitcoins with the private key on.

Rather invest your money into a company or an idea then on gold. The value doesn't rise as much as you can make investing elsewhere.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:36:16 PM

Yes, they can be similar in many aspects but maybe it is just every asset which can achieve a price like that always display similarities like these two. What about Titanium and others why only to you compare gold with Bitcoin because it is closer to its price. I do not think about Bitcoin being with gold in any scenario.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:27:58 PM

Bitcoin, in my opinion, is much better than gold. For job lovers Online especially for crypto, of course, Bitcoin is a very valuable thing. But gold and Bitcoin are equally profitable and many people have the advantage of trading Bitcoin. They were with the results of the profit to buy gold. Because in the real world by having gold can improve the quality of their lives.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 03:19:37 AM

I thought we have gone pass the comparison until bitcoin price drop this low again, we might discuss this for a while again while bitcoin gets back on its feet. Its a contemporary argument.
Comparing bitcoin with gold, there are a number of different things. First, bitcoin has no form and gold has its form. Secondly, the bitcoin price is not stable while gold is very stable.
From these two points of view, it cannot compare gold with bitcoin, because gold investors certainly have different characteristics from bitcoin investors. Bitcoin investors must be bolder than safer gold investors.

Your comparing between bitcoin and gold is right, but why you are not agree on it that bitcoin is just like gold.
Let see, if you think that bitcoin will be cross $15000 in this year, then bitcoin price more powerful than gold and investors always do investment because of earn profit. So bitcoin has more profit then gold and it is also safest way.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:25:32 AM

Bitcoin become real gold with have higher price as investment, how ever many investor want to take much profit with investment by joining in bitcoin, just few time they could get much profit than have become gold investment.
Gold investment prioritizes security rather than increasing profits, compared to bitcoin. Within a few days the increase in the price of bitcoin could be tens of percent, something that is very difficult to happen to other investments, but the risk is greater because price movements rise and fall at any time can occur.
So for speculation it's better to invest in bitcoin, because the profits gained are far greater than the investment in gold. I think having bitcoin is tantamount to having a digital gold treasure, which can make its owner a millionaire in the future.
niisarearning

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:18:29 AM

I researched between Bitcoin and real gold.

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital asset, this digital asset is the same as gold but is only available in the digital world.
Bitcoin As a currency that has an exchange rate against other currencies, the movement of the price of Bitcoin also shows fluctuations. Even this is not often used by users to make Bitcoin a trading asset. But concerns, the price of Bitcoin turned out to be moving in very sharp volatility. In fact, the phenomenon of price changes.

Real gold
Gold is a soft and easily forged metal, its hardness ranges from 2.5 - 3 (Mohs scale), and its specific gravity depends on the type and content of other metals that join it.
Gold is used as a financial standard in many countries and is also used as jewelry.
The use of gold in the monetary and financial fields is based on the absolute monetary value of gold itself against various currencies throughout the world, although officially on the world commodity exchange, the price of gold is listed in US dollars. The form of the use of gold in the monetary sector is usually in the form of gold bars or gold in various units weighing grams to kilograms.
Gold can also experience price declines along with the reduced debt crisis that has engulfed a number of European countries such as Greece and Italy.

From the language I said above, it turns out that not only does Bitcoin rise and fall, but real gold in the real world also rises and falls.
If I say my language above, I hope that panic will decrease.
Have positive thoughts not to say that this is the end of bitcoin.
I did this research by comparing Bitcoin with real Gold, or does anyone have another opinion?
Yes bitcoin and Gold both having price volatility but major difference between bitcoinand gold is supply limit . Bitcoin is having maximum of 21 miilion supply . Gold is not knowing even cant get the overall supply limit . thats were both making difference . Bitcoin is more valuable than gold
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:32:49 PM

I researched between Bitcoin and real gold.

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital asset, this digital asset is the same as gold but is only available in the digital world.
Bitcoin As a currency that has an exchange rate against other currencies, the movement of the price of Bitcoin also shows fluctuations. Even this is not often used by users to make Bitcoin a trading asset. But concerns, the price of Bitcoin turned out to be moving in very sharp volatility. In fact, the phenomenon of price changes.

Real gold
Gold is a soft and easily forged metal, its hardness ranges from 2.5 - 3 (Mohs scale), and its specific gravity depends on the type and content of other metals that join it.
Gold is used as a financial standard in many countries and is also used as jewelry.
The use of gold in the monetary and financial fields is based on the absolute monetary value of gold itself against various currencies throughout the world, although officially on the world commodity exchange, the price of gold is listed in US dollars. The form of the use of gold in the monetary sector is usually in the form of gold bars or gold in various units weighing grams to kilograms.
Gold can also experience price declines along with the reduced debt crisis that has engulfed a number of European countries such as Greece and Italy.

From the language I said above, it turns out that not only does Bitcoin rise and fall, but real gold in the real world also rises and falls.
If I say my language above, I hope that panic will decrease.
Have positive thoughts not to say that this is the end of bitcoin.
I did this research by comparing Bitcoin with real Gold, or does anyone have another opinion?
Yes bitcoin and Gold both having price volatility but major difference between bitcoinand gold is supply limit . Bitcoin is having maximum of 21 miilion supply . Gold is not knowing even cant get the overall supply limit . thats were both making difference . Bitcoin is more valuable than gold

Definitely. Not everyone even likes gold. I don't. I can't send you gold now if I want to buy something from you. I would have to transfer assets in stocks for gold and that can take some time. Crypto it is very quick to make trades compared to traditional methods. Though thinking about it, it doesn't matter what my personal opinion is of gold since others like it and if they will pay for it then I can profit, however gold is very stable and there is not all that much room for profit. In the long-term I think there are better things to invest in. I only see gold as an investable purchase for investment diversity for people who already have many investments. Maybe it brings comfort to know even if we lose all power in the world and the lights all go off and we lose internet their golden coloured lumps will be worth something. Not that life would be that great living with no power to begin with.

haidil

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

my opinion is that bitcoin and gold are certainly very different. if bitcoin with the price of ups and downs is very fantastic. unlike the price of gold, it will not be too far when going up and down

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:53:26 AM

Over time, the cost of gold production will decrease, but the cost of BTC will become higher and higher.

How do you know this? The production of gold has been stable for many years and so has mining bitcoin which incurs costs of the mining rigs, which is an initial outlay, followed by ongoing costs which is the cost of the electricity.
With the development of technology, when we will penetrate deep into the Earth and explore space, I think that the cost of gold mining, on the contrary, will fall and it will become much more. This can even lead to a drop in its price. However, I do not see the need to compare gold and bitcoin. These are completely different assets and, in my opinion, they have more differences than similarities.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:58:26 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 04:11:27 AM by iMark

I have seen Bitcoin and gold graphics, they really look like something, and as an asset they are both worthy.
Yes you are right, I also think that bitcoin and gold are also feasible, do you think there is a connection between the two?

so far, bitcoin with gold has certainly high assets. because gold and bitcoin have tremendous advantages. so we can use bitcoin and gold as assets that we will plant.
All assets and commodities will experience price changes depending on several reasons. even all who have prices will definitely change according to the conditions around. as well as gold, although many people say that gold is a safe investment, but the price decline is definitely to occur, even if in small amounts thought
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:55:17 AM

The only difference between real gold and bitcoin is simple the crypto nature and the real asset with secure future  and investing in crypto is the secure way to make progress for improvement and i think Gold is better for those who have not enough skills to use their money for making profit and now a days many exchanges are operating for crypto investment.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: