Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27913 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:59:56 AM

May i know where did you purchase it.

Which exchanges can already trade your token? I purchased it and now I want to follow all price changes.
You want to say that the token has not yet entered the market and I fell for mashennikov? Because nothing came to me
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:49:49 AM

Which exchanges can already trade your token? I purchased it and now I want to follow all price changes.
You want to say that the token has not yet entered the market and I fell for mashennikov? Because nothing came to me
Oh no, maybe you really hit the scam! I hope that you have not paid them much.
G4udy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:47:02 PM

We are currently enhancing our platforms.  Also looking for possible exchange sites to list our token. We are already in the Dobitrade by the way.

Lyntoken has just entered the market. It's new.  Dont worry we will push the listing of LYN in the coinmarketcap soon.

what is the current stage of development of your project? It is important for me to see that you continue to work actively on the implementation of your technology.
Do you update information on the website? Where can I see the addition of application development events?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:25:23 PM

We are currently enhancing our platforms.  Also looking for possible exchange sites to list our token. We are already in the Dobitrade by the way.

Lyntoken has just entered the market. It's new.  Dont worry we will push the listing of LYN in the coinmarketcap soon.

what is the current stage of development of your project? It is important for me to see that you continue to work actively on the implementation of your technology.
Do you update information on the website? Where can I see the addition of application development events?
It seems to me only here you can learn something new about the project, it’s good that the team is actively sharing news here.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:31:55 PM

on what other exchanges are you planning to place your coins?  Can you name them now?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:39:39 PM

You can see the current roadmap from our website: https://www.lyntoken.com

Success in finding new partners, but I would like to know more about the timing of the project, do you have an updated roadmap?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:57:21 PM

Currently the token is listed in Dobitrade. https://www.dobitrade.com/en/trade/lyn_btc

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:58:54 PM

I cannot announce without the permission of the core team.. Please stay tune, we will announce the 2nd exchange site where LYN token will be listed!

We are currently enhancing our platforms.  Also looking for possible exchange sites to list our token. We are already in the Dobitrade by the way.

Lyntoken has just entered the market. It's new.  Dont worry we will push the listing of LYN in the coinmarketcap soon.

on what other exchanges are you planning to place your coins?  Can you name them now?
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:06:15 PM

It seems to me only here you can learn something new about the project, it’s good that the team is actively sharing news here.
Indeed, what we hope for is also that the team can share the news here so that we can discuss and not miss the latest news, but somehow it returns to the decision of the team.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:59:26 AM

Ofcourse just like social media, every latest news will be posted here. With exception to unsettled listing deals with the exchange sites.

Indeed, what we hope for is also that the team can share the news here so that we can discuss and not miss the latest news, but somehow it returns to the decision of the team.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:41:05 AM

Currently the token is listed in Dobitrade. https://www.dobitrade.com/en/trade/lyn_btc

So here I can get a token, completely trust this site? I'm already afraid where to buy something.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:22:45 AM

Oh no, maybe you really hit the scam! I hope that you have not paid them much.
No, only 1 dollar, just to check the purchase. And it's good that I did not buy, now I see a site where you can buy tokens. As I understand it is called Dobitrade.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:35:27 AM

So here I can get a token, completely trust this site? I'm already afraid where to buy something.
In my opinion there seems to be no harm if we fully trust this site because in Dobitrade we can buy tokens without fear but somehow it returns to your respective decisions

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:44:39 AM

I cannot announce without the permission of the core team.. Please stay tune, we will announce the 2nd exchange site where LYN token will be listed!

We are currently enhancing our platforms.  Also looking for possible exchange sites to list our token. We are already in the Dobitrade by the way.

Lyntoken has just entered the market. It's new.  Dont worry we will push the listing of LYN in the coinmarketcap soon.

on what other exchanges are you planning to place your coins?  Can you name them now?

well, I think that's enough of this exchange to get me started. But the second exchange will add you a rating. Good luck finding a second partner.
G4udy

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:46:01 PM

What events are currently taking place in the search for regions for your payment solution?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

Thanks, I will wait for the official announcement from you!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:22:40 PM

I hope the team will find one more exchange for listing their tokens as soon as possible.
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:42:13 AM

What events are currently taking place in the search for regions for your payment solution?
I have no doubt that the team is negotiating with different partners, but most of the work is aimed at Asia.
G4udy

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:35:07 AM

I have no doubt that the team is negotiating with different partners, but most of the work is aimed at Asia.
and how many users can the project receive after the payment solution is opened? The scale of the project may show their potential in the future.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:32:53 AM

I hope the team will find one more exchange for listing their tokens as soon as possible.
Hopefully all you hope for will soon be realized, let's see if the team will register their token at the exchange again or not and I will appreciate any decision from the team

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: