Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What just happened?  (Read 1155 times)
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

There are factors that cause this down of crypto market. Those are some countries get ban crypto in their community, some says whales made this why prices goes dip.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:44:48 PM

It is difficult to answer your question, since what is happening in the crypto market is not realistically understood. The crypto market has been falling for a year now, and most likely this is all due to futures. After the rapid growth of the crypto market in late 2017 and the launch of bitcoin futures, the big players decided to play short and for a whole year we have seen the crypto market go to the bottom. What goals are pursued by those who push the market down? Well, at least lower the prices as much as possible and buy the top crypto assets. Further, most likely we will see a repetition of the history with futures, but only now the growth generator will be the Bakkt platform, ETF and other financial instruments. I think that another game of the game is being prepared and it will probably be a large one.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

I go on coin market cap everyday but this time when i look i see a significant drop in crypto! what happened?

I guess we just need to accept the fact that the market today is very bad, but despite of it, we should see it as an opportunity that will allow us to invest our money to it and enter the world of investments in the cryptocurrency space.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

Yes, nothing happened, a normal day. Well, the downturn in the market, and what can you do? How it began and will pass. Learn to adapt to the environment and benefit from it.
Buy while you can. This is how smart investors work in any industry, investing in a recession in those things that people doubt.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

this year is a downward trend, only a few percent increase but again falling even deeper. can't take profits this year and the bull run will probably start next year.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

At least, right now the market still trying to recover although it's slowly. But the bitcoin market even on the progress of the up and down. This year is tough for every people who have many assets in cryptocurrency but don't be worry because we have a bright future in the next years. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will on the downtrend because I am sure that there will be a time for the cryptocurrency to increase back and every coin can rise again. We need to be patient although it is difficult and I am sure there will be a big reward for every people who can be patient for a long time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:46:47 AM

the decline in the crypto is a regular cycle occurs at this time. many who've even gone to secure their assets for fear of impending decline are deeper. Although so many are thus making the downturn happened into a chance to collect more from the assets owned while waiting for the onset of recovery in crypto.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

I go on coin market cap everyday but this time when i look i see a significant drop in crypto! what happened?

I guess we just need to accept the fact that the market today is very bad, but despite of it, we should see it as an opportunity that will allow us to invest our money to it and enter the world of investments in the cryptocurrency space.

I agree with you, it give us an opportunity to invest while the value of coins are low. But as advise, take extra precaution before investing and do research of the project you want to invest.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

Some months back the market cap used to be twice what we have now and then btc maintain this market cap and today we having same figure for the whole of market which makes every coin to drop by 50% in just some days , but this bear will takes control of this situation for some time now and when the bull return we will all be happy.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

that's because everyone is afraid of the price of bitcoin in the future so many people sell it now. calm down we just fall from the sky and return to earth we will try it again when the preparation is ready we will try to fly again. trust your bitcoin and hold it .

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

Many people has experienced a shock that makes them making a panic selling. And some of them getting affected by the domino effect cause many other people starting to sell their coins.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

In 2018, all coin prices decrease. You only have to go through this situation on the market. Next is growth. let's welcome the new year 2019 with the altcoin price increase again.
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Its not end of the world . Just the bear market . Wait for the storm to move on and recover
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

Whales started to drop market, so just accept it , mate. Everything is bad, but don't pay attetion to it,this is typical situation.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:06:13 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 12:09:01 PM by jemarie20

Be patient its normal situation of cryptos having changeable price, but I believe that everything will be okay, maybe the big investors of crypto manipulating the price of all coins in the crypto world that is why the price is falling but dont worried everything's will be okay.

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

As the situation shows, a large amount of money was simply withdrawn from the market, which greatly affected the cryptocurrency price!
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

Yes, nothing happened, a normal day. Well, the downturn in the market, and what can you do? How it began and will pass. Learn to adapt to the environment and benefit from it.
Buy while you can. This is how smart investors work in any industry, investing in a recession in those things that people doubt.

I agree with these. We can still make money from a red market and will give us more income in the future when the bull run starts. This looks like a normal day nowadays since this red market stayed for a long time now and most investors are getting used to it. Instead of pointing fingers to others or mocking someone, we need to adopt in this changable environment. The recovery of the market is inevitable.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

Initially I thought this month's crypto drop was caused by BCH forked coin, but now I don't think this is the only reason. I think this is more like a plan that has been implemented for a long time。

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
EventChainNews

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

It has increased as there will be decreases, which is the most basic rule of the market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

It has increased as there will be decreases, which is the most basic rule of the market.
A rise and fall usually happens so its not a surprise.

But it seems that many are surprised with the recent fall that the market is going through. They never expected that the market will go this far and expected that the market is about to rise by this year which didn't happened.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀