Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the Crypto market?  (Read 14432 times)
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

I see the current crypto market movement is very bad. The price of Bitcoin dropped dramatically. Altcoin also turns red.

See screenshots of coinmarketcap!
I made an animation from BitUniverse.

In my opinion that this happened due to the hard fork Bitcoin Cash.
What do you think about this?

Update:

Based on data from coinmarketcap.com, Ethereum is the number 3 coin for now. XRP scored a new history that has long been ranked number 3 in the top 2 right on November 16, 2018.
What happened to Ethereum?

Coinmarketcap

BitUniverse

The situation in the market nowadays are very bad, making our emotions to sell or hold our holdings, now the point here is, how we can manage our losses, its either we quit in crypto or not. Winners will never quit, quitters will quit, but it depends on how we deal with the bad market condition nowadays. My strategy is that, whatever i need to hold my holdings, thinking that in the long run, market could recover.
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

for juniors like me, indeed this is a little scary for me, because I have not experienced or seen a drastically declining market situation, but hope with a better cycle will always be there, and in my opinion ethereum is only experiencing a bad cycle for now, but I'm sure ethereum will survive and be good again

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

The market is collapsing and I think it is manipulated by some people. Because we had so much great news at the beginning of November at 80 percent of us were waiting for the next bull run, but the price dropped for 700 USD.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

Yes, you are right, this cryptocurrency fall is caused by war between Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV, they threaten to destroy the entire Bitcoin network if miners will not support their "new and better" Bitcoins.
This is really funny what is happening and if Craig Wright is true Satoshi, it could be a crypto disaster!   Cheesy

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Nothing new,i happened earlier and it happens now and also in future it will hap[en that is the reason why people call it as morst risky investment and never invest more than you can afford to lose so hold your coins is the best option now or sell it now and buy later if the prices fell but no one can say it will fall or rise in the next hours.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

I see the current crypto market movement is very bad. The price of Bitcoin dropped dramatically. Altcoin also turns red.
The current crypto market may be bad for some, but in the real sense, it just calls for those who know what they are doing to be picking at a much lower price. For what it is worth, we sure know there is always an opportunity at every trend in the market. When it goes lower and people are beginning to even panic the more, this is the time you really want to be looking to buy. The target of the whales is to make people panic, and when they panic sell, they instigate FOMO again, and only the fools apparently, will just be busy dancing to their tunes, instead of taking advantage of them.

I think the market screwed by some huge players or whales, some are trying to manipulate the market so they can enter with a good entry on the upcoming bull run.
The huge players or whales are always trading the general emotion of the market. I believe a lot of people were actually looking for a possible bull run and in that way they were able to manipulate the market to push it down the more. That is always the thing, as long as you really do not care how the market goes, and even as a trader, as long as you have your plans, you really will not have much of a problem. The most important thing I see happening to the crypto market right now is just the chance to buy much more as it goes lower.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

The market is obviously influenced by the hard forks of BCH. Some say that the current market downturn is preparing for the upcoming bull market. But I don't think so. I think the price of BTC will go up again. But I don't think bull market will come. It will take a while. But not this year. According to the previous cycle, it often takes 2-3 years for the bull market to come. So let's wait until the end of the year to see what will happen.

If you don't know what to do!? it is better to be a bystander than the draining Deposit in the market. I've done this before in those days. I don't want to repeat your mistakes.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

I know that many people oppose the idea of cryptocurrency at all. This is not the problem of cryptocurrency market I suppose. This is the problem of people who lose their opportunities to save money or earn it.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

See screenshots of coinmarketcap!
I made an animation from BitUniverse.

In my opinion that this happened due to the hard fork Bitcoin Cash.
What do you think about this?

Update:

Based on data from coinmarketcap.com, Ethereum is the number 3 coin for now. XRP scored a new history that has long been ranked number 3 in the top 2 right on November 16, 2018.
What happened to Ethereum?

Coinmarketcap

BitUniverse

The crypto market is generally bad so we should be patience and wait for a total recovery of the market,bitcoin cash hard fork might has cause the downtrend of the market however the whole situation will be corrected very soon. Thanks

HOMT