Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Goals in regards to cryptocurrency?  (Read 2548 times)
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

I came to this market because it has a huge source of profits if we succeed. This market is great if we know how to use it, this market will give us a lot of profit if we know how to trade. But I have not really succeeded because I came to this market when it was in the downtrend stage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!

I am just here inside the cryptocurrency space just to accumulate more money in order for me to start my very own business someday that also uses crypto if it is good enough to be used.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

O don't hope that the market will end but I am holding to my belief that the market will get better sooner or maybe in the future. It is normal to experience bad things during the journey into great success. Crypto now is getting stronger and becoming popular that almost all the country hear the news about crypto. My goals once hit the moon is be happy for those who have enough money profit from their patient of investment.
SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

I dont like working everyday like all the people in the world. I dont like to wake up a selected time etc. So my main point is earning some money and continue with my life with that money. For example it can be 200 k dollar or 300 k dollar. I can put that money to bank and i can live with that money until my death. That is my target in crypto and because of that i am investing in crypto. Surely i love the technology behind crypto and that is very useful but my main point is money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

My first priority still as investment for future purpose.
I know that investing on gold is profitable also but it's slower than bitcoin although it has high risk but I'm aware of the risk.
Cryptocurrency also make my life easier because I can do transaction like never before , cheaper and faster !

So I'm proudly present crypto on my family and my friend over 4 years !

Smiley
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

I’d want a crypto that can serve more than just a digital currency. With all the new altcoins now, I’m seeing more features that are proving to have lots of potential, turning the crypto into a whole new financial system. I think this is the reason why I’m currently very intrigued by Virie. It boasts of a blockchain-based virtual marketplace complete with escrow system that comes with a cryptocurrency feature. They say, this will make exchanges seamless and secure, especially with its user-friendly interface. This could totally revolutionize our financial landscape and it could be perfect for ecommerce, in my opinion.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

I want to become as rich as possible thanks to cryptocurrency for 2019 - this is my main goal

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!

People or investor  have different goal interms of cryptocurrency investment,some want to become rich and popular by the help of cryptocurrency investment otherwise in my own perception doing a crypto are to secure my future dreams and become an entrepreneurs of my own way's because doing crypto is like you built and strong foundation of your future .

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:18:54 AM

I have known crypto for quite some time but I have not noticed it for a long time, so I missed many opportunities. My goal is to raise the level to become a professional trader

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:22:53 AM

the main purpose is in the field of the great results that are certainly crypto will be used for future investment in financial aspects so that will would be sure and even excess. the bonus of it provides crypto knowledge about the future. existing technologies as support crypto is also an interesting thing and can learn it is the other purpose is here.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

Learning as much as possible makes me feel more secure when working in various extreme market conditions. Like now:) there is some basis anyone needs to know in order to operate the assets in the safest way.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

My goals?

I want to become rich and success from cryptocurrency. No matter what happens with cryptocurrency right now, no matter what have people said about cryptocurrency, I will keep staying my dedication on cryptocurrency until I've become crypto millionaire  Grin
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

I earn here. I am very glad that cryptocurrency has appeared, many here have received good money, therefore it is impossible to deny that we all earn here. investors, bountyhunters, creators of new ICOs. I think this is a big plus for all of us, cryptocurrency is an innovation, so it can not be overlooked.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

I think this is the reason why I’m currently very intrigued by Virie. It boasts of a blockchain-based virtual marketplace complete with escrow system that comes with a cryptocurrency feature. They say, this will make exchanges seamless and secure, especially with its user-friendly interface.

I heard about this sometime back and if all these claims stand true, it could really be a game changer. To prove itself amidst long running coins and an established market would be a serious challenge. Hopefully we will hear more in future (about Virie project) but for now I think its safe to sit and watch how it turns out to be.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:31:30 AM

I bet that most of use here are using crypto currency for making money by its volatility but the real purpose of crypto currency is peer to peer transaction without the help of any third party and also the decentralization will makes us to use the money as we wanted with its real value since no one can decide to change the values on their own.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

my goal is to have a better life in my retirement through crypto. if I could achieve that, i would be really happy. i do not necessarily have to get rich through crypto, but it should be my backup in the old age, because pensions are not save.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

my goal is to have a better life in my retirement through crypto. if I could achieve that, i would be really happy. i do not necessarily have to get rich through crypto, but it should be my backup in the old age, because pensions are not save.
You picked one of the investment to have better retierement plan but nowadays the status of crypto currency is not good so you don't have to invest all your saving in cryptos only because all the prices may end up nothing on someday so pick some stable and secured invesment with cryptos to have better life in future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

I am not expecting anything from crypto currencies at the moment. It is necessary to take on the job and diligently make daily decisions that will bring me closer to the long-awaited goal of becoming a millionaire.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

As of now my goals is to get more token as the market is really down now.
accumulating such great potential token of the future,yet the price is so low.
This will give me good future and earnings. getting more tokens now will give big profit is just a few months.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

most of the people including me are in crypto to make some bucks for living and to become the early adopter of crypto..  with every day i am learning something new about this market. it been about more than 1.5 years in crypto market and it taught me alot...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: