Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin ATMs are in the world today?  (Read 552 times)
fangbian

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:13:19 AM

I do not know the exact number but I think that number will increase a lot compared to last year because the demand is increasing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

The demand for Bitcoin is huge, so the number of ATMs will increase. My country, where large ATMs are installed everywhere, but in my village is not.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

Another milestone for bitcoin ATMS has been reached with 4,000 of these devices accessible on a global scale.

Currently 6 Bitcoin ATMs go online every day! Has anyone used a Bitcoin ATM?

I use ATM's when I am going to en-cash my Bitcoin but here in our country, it is not only for Bitcoin purposes. Banks use ATM's for us to en-cash our Bitcoin through their ATM's and it is already converted into fiat which is convenient for all of us who uses it. First, we need to open our bitcoin wallet in our cellular phones before we need to transfer money from the bank and en-cash through ATM's and we are the ones who will decide, how much do we want to en-cash.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

bitcoin isnt really popular yet which simply means there is also a less number of bitcoin atm's at the moment  but this can still be improved in the future when all of the countries will start legalizing the use of bitcoin in any transactions including offline shopping  . in the mean time you are only welcome to use the regular atm's for withdrawing cash [ if ever there's no btc atm on your town ]  because most of the banks these days are now already partnered with bitcoin  .  
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:52:28 AM

I do not know the exact number but I think that number will increase a lot compared to last year because the demand is increasing.
Thats right. of course the number of ATMs will increase along with the increasing number of existing bitcoin users. in my own country there are already 2 bitcoin ATMs and I hope in the near term third-party developers want to make it in all cities in the world
BIEX.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

WOW, really happy to see you guys discussed actively! Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: