Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3806 times)
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

I myself believe that the crypto market will continue to grow because I have seen developments until now more and more large companies are using crypto and now it is indeed the lowest point for the crypto market which has caused concern for many people but I am sure it will quickly pass and crypto is victorious. hopefully, our patience will produce sweet results later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

I always believe that crypto will continue to grow and develop from year to year. although prices often fluctuate, investors are afraid, but always the market will rise again to a stable condition, even better
eurenia

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

yeah crypto is growing rapidly it is just beginning, lot of people showing interest on crypto from fast few years, so it will not die for sure...
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

I think that the market will grow ! I believe in the idea and technology that has rushed into our daily lives ! Now the price is falling and this means that you need to enter the market ! I think so !
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

We can not predict the future. So we can not know when the end of the cryptocurrency market will be. In my opinion, the crypto market will not die sooner, because the crypto market is increasingly promoted. Many countries are promoting the cryptocurrency currencies and believe that these cryptos will be part of the economies of many countries in the future. The cryptographic market will continue to grow over time. We have to be patient.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

Knowledge and full understanding might help you to analyze well, crypto already have this kinds of movements ever since so learned from that, if you keep aiming to learned a lots of opportunities will be open to you, as you will go and proceed even you see downfall there's always a bounce back, the only question is how long will you hold and take the risk of waiting.
analysis and study ability will crypto will bring to good results. Although currently seen falling but could be looked at for long term then crypto yield potential will remain and this could give a good thing. and sure enough, how long do you wait until the increase came and dare to take the risk until it arrives the reflections will bring a profit.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

In a new and popular industry like the electronic money market, information is even more important than usual. There are a lot of scams and misinformation there, so you have to be ready to face them and still find the right investments.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

Due to the increasing demand of the businesses and investors to the opportunities that cryptocurrencies can bring, there is a big possibility that crypto market is just in the beginning stage of its carreer. We should expect more things to come, more projects that will soon benefits us.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

the technology can never die. and with the daily growth that bitcoin has you can be sure that it will never die and bitcoin will only get stronger every day even if you don't see its price rise every day.

and as bitcoin gains more strength and introduces newer technologies to the whole world the whole cryptocurrency scene becomes stronger and grow more.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

Due to the increasing demand of the businesses and investors to the opportunities that cryptocurrencies can bring, there is a big possibility that crypto market is just in the beginning stage of its carreer. We should expect more things to come, more projects that will soon benefits us.
I myself saw developments that continue to occur in Cryptocurrency. This proves that Cryptocurrency was able to become the flagship coin of generating more profits. so I have a lot of improving support for Cryptocurrency to speed up developments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
engesi

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Sudden death of coin currency often occurs. I invested in a token called CONI, which relied on swapping, but it started to crash quickly after a month!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kobez123

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

The digital currency advertise is moving as required in light of the fact that after a major fall, as now the market will develop again and after the market floods with cash, it will begin to fall again
gudjhonson

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

Seeing the market last night did make a sense of panic and confusion, all prices plunged down and could only be patient for the long term. With a positive analysis will be able to overcome this situation.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market will grow. The current decline is due to panic selling, but when the most valuable encryption reaches a certain low, it will be recycled by investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BettyPicks

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

I think it will continue to grow as usability and ease of use become more standard in the sector. e.g. Projects like Plutus are creating a card that lets you spend in crypto at over 40million stores by utilizing the existing Visa/Mastercard infrastructure, it works by seamlessly converting the amount of Bitcoin necessary to make a purchase into spendable fiat which then goes to the merchant. Projects like this will transform cryptocurrencies from an asset into an actual currency as intended and assist in mass adoption in my opinion. Just gotta sit tight until such projects are fully functioning, can see beta version here https://plutus.it/
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

We can't really tell what is happening now because there is a current crashed 22 hours ago and it is the biggest crashed of this year. Maybe big whales play with it because of the incoming good news. But what ever happen there is a purpose. Maybe they want to buy in dip and miracle will happen at anytime. Those big whales know that cryptocurrency will grow stronger and stronger this year or next year. This is just the beginning of mass adoption so crypto will still grow.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

I think the crypto market is growing as long as there are still people who invest or trade in it, I'm sure a market price will go up and everyone who holds the coin, they will get results.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Agree with you. I am sure that exactly the same will happen this time and we will all see significant growth.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

I think the crypto market is growing as long as there are still people who invest or trade in it, I'm sure a market price will go up and everyone who holds the coin, they will get results.

Yes crypto market is growing but lot of people are in fear that it might be end but crypto is the digital medium which has the capability and it has reached across the globe. People and few countries has adopted crypto coins which shows positive result hence the crypto market will continue to grow further.

Am I spamming? Report me!
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Experienced traders came to the kryptranok who saw the potential of quick gain. Sooner or later the cryptocurrency will start to grow, you need to be patient and wait.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: