Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3611 times)
Zurcermozz (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

That's one of the things that traders must be aware of, when bitcoin drops dramatically and impacts on altcoin. Even today I still don't believe bitcoin is declining very quickly $5700. Something sad, but I'm sure the market will still grow.
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

No the price is not falling it better now and it will not end still many coins are there for mining and it will spread all over the world.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

I believe one basic fundamental information might has cause this sudden decline of the bitcoin price, we heard there were information about Bitcoin cash fork which made investors to pull out their funds from the bitcoin market, i think it's not the end of crypto because the market will soon recover.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

What I can say is be ready for years if ever this is going to take that long. This possibly the fueling before it skyrockets but as long as there's no sign of that just prepare yourselves for it.

It is said that before the push, there should be a big pull before that happens. And if everyone thinks that way, you should start collecting at this moment while the market isn't so good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

I believe one basic fundamental information might has cause this sudden decline of the bitcoin price, we heard there were information about Bitcoin cash fork which made investors to pull out their funds from the bitcoin market, i think it's not the end of crypto because the market will soon recover.
When the Bitcoin experienced falling not necessarily Bitcoin will experience late today. because I know the development of the Bitcoin is capable of experiencing the recovery and restoring the State of the Bitcoin as they are even much more improved. so it sought to continue to support the restoration so that Bitcoin is not long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

It's not ending, It's a sign that bitcoin is risky and should pay attention and study well before investing. So to those who are interested in investing in bitcoin is to study it well because it can be the key to our success or it may cause us to lose.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Whales sent 109k bitcoin to bitcoin wallet address of Binance.com, so I think we are going to receive another dumping, maybe bitcoin price will be dumped to $5k5 or lower.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

Don't panic, bitcoin is falling, but investors have not left the market, they are waiting for the right price to buy! We need to maintain a good attitude to face this change!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

Look at the volume. All that subsequent volume has been holding the price not dropping it. I would want to see volume confirmation on the down side before I would call this a real breakout.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

So definitely we don't have a nice bullrun this year. As we can see bitcoin break its stability between $6400-$6700 but this is the good time for the new comers or investors of bitcoin. But its possible that bitcoin will goes at $1500 soon if we cannot recover again at $6000 value. But we don't lose hope! Many years bitcoin got these same problem but we rise and rise. Just keep calm and hold your coins  Wink.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

This fall is a sign that the crypto market is still underripe to a level where they will be interested in serious investors. And there are no large new investors - no growth. In this regard, the words “this fall before growth”, “these whales manipulate the market”, “all this artificially planned act to shake out the remnants of hamsters before growth” are very touching, etc. Forget about growth in the foreseeable future and say goodbye to 70 -80% of their money.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

No it's not the end, but now is the most important point in the last couple of months.
We had a lengthy period of relatve stability which looked to be setitng us up for a new bull run.
What has happened instead is that the support level has broken and prices have dropped through it.
I think if we see a quick recovery back up to the support line, then that will restore confidence and we could be looking towards a new bull again.
If that desn't happen, if prices drop further or stabilise at this new point, or even if we have a weak partial recovery - then I think the dreams of a new bull are over for this year and we will be looking at more drops until we hit a lower support line.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

No it's not the end, but now is the most important point in the last couple of months.
We had a lengthy period of relatve stability which looked to be setitng us up for a new bull run.
What has happened instead is that the support level has broken and prices have dropped through it.
I think if we see a quick recovery back up to the support line, then that will restore confidence and we could be looking towards a new bull again.
If that desn't happen, if prices drop further or stabilise at this new point, or even if we have a weak partial recovery - then I think the dreams of a new bull are over for this year and we will be looking at more drops until we hit a lower support line.

Bitcoin price value drops several time the previous month, still it remains on the market, it is not the end of everything on Bitcoin after this sudden drop on its price value as posted in the market. Remember Market is very Volatile, anything can happen at any given time with out any warning. After this significant drop, come the market recovery. we may have different reaction on the sudden drop on the market but i am optimistic it will make market adjustment any time soon.
Zurcermozz (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

What I can say is be ready for years if ever this is going to take that long. This possibly the fueling before it skyrockets but as long as there's no sign of that just prepare yourselves for it.

It is said that before the push, there should be a big pull before that happens. And if everyone thinks that way, you should start collecting at this moment while the market isn't so good.
So right now sir , the best thing to do is to collect and join a lot of worthy airdrops and campaigns ?
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

This is not unsual and when ever btc drops significantly it draws most coins along and it does not mean that the end. It is nromal and be assured market will retrace pretty soon.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

It is not the end, and the Bitcoin successful epoch will come again. Of course nowadays we see the decreasing situation, but it happens from time to time, after such falling the rising in price will come. Just patience and some time.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Still do not trust all these do not panic folks and bitcoin will bounce back croners, the best advise is to always learn to play safe and be smart in this market, it is usually so disheartening witnessing such huge fall and not taking the exit before it occurs. However unprecedented as it is, one would be glad not being caught at it. Yes bounce may occur but still does take out the fact that the bear season is not yet over

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

It seems ridiculous to say that bitcoin has ended in a small price drop. We've been through the same situation many times. It'll recover again. And we have to believe that if we believe it's going, it'll fall in time.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

As surprised as you are, so also is everybody and if you are looking for answers, the simple truth is no one knows except some speculations to either rejuvenate hope or to further demoralise people . Either way, they are merely expression of opinions so the best motivation is the one we give ourselves at this trying time which is what I will encourage everyone to do and hope for the best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: