Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 515 times)
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

The moment you see paid trolls attacking bitcoin. This is a coordinated attack by big whales to buy cheap bitcoins. Big pump is coming guys.
bitcoin is in hard time recently but do not hurry to buy, I think you should wait for me time.

Yes let's wait for it to skyrocket and then buy  Roll Eyes

Buy on the way down.
Sell on the way up.

Long term trend (decade trend) still seems positive....

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

The moment you see paid trolls attacking bitcoin. This is a coordinated attack by big whales to buy cheap bitcoins. Big pump is coming guys.

yes, that is true but it will not happen in a fast time, the risk of buying for now is too big a risk because we are still in the grip of panic and fud.
especially after a correction in some days yesterday due to a deliberate accident.
The status of the market is still in down market it continues declining. We could wait for a little moment to buy btc since price may dump more. Even price may dump further once you are ready for the risks then buy anyway I still believe for the time it will pump.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:23:17 AM

bitcoin is in hard time recently but do not hurry to buy, I think you should wait for me time.
If you are a trader then you should see a market chart and look with your analysis strategy, where is the right position to buy, keep patient to wait for the right moment to buy and sell, do it quickly because it is very risky to trade when the price conditions are bearish
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:44:55 AM

I believed so that big whales and conspiracy are the root cause of this fall using their huge resources at their disposal. This sudden market drop will not happen by just considering the real demand is normally decreases but by someone who has huge resources to sell triggering the panic selling. Its a time to buy now as this price might be the lowest for this year.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

I read that there was an speculation that the bullrun will start today which is monday a still I see no big changes with todays price meaning what ever the speculation is in the market do not engage with it just come up with your own decision regarding when to buy or sell.
well, i just want to say that don't be so easy to believe with the news that is now. in fact the price of bitcoin is still stable. we can see its development in December, or in January 2019.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

I think now is the good time to buy more bitcoin because the price is still not good, so if we buy more now and we wait the right time when the price back we can make more money by just holding bitcoin and converting it to real money if the price is back to normal situation.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: