Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL?  (Read 2642 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?
I think the dropping price of bitcoin will really push you to hold your bitcoin and once you sell it out you lose an opportunity to have good income. I suggest to all holders is just be patient and be brave and bear the curreny situation of market and bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Hello, I've been following this market for about 4 years and I can tell you that such movements are always seen in the crypto market. Crypto did not win investors this year, but I'm sure he will earn more investors in 2019.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders
This year the price of bitcoin was on the decline and it is not a big surprise that the market went down further below $6k but hold on to your coins as the market will recover next year, if you invested last year when the markets were high you might find it hard to see the value going down but i am an early investor and i really do not mind the price as i am here for the long term and i am sure the market will recover in a couple of years and it will breach the all time high valuation, i do expect the market to recover from this slum in December but i am not expecting a big rally anytime soon.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

Hold your bitcoin and buy more, bitcoin will go up again just wait this bch mess to pass and you will see it. Or I have better solution, use bitcoin as what it is, buy something with it. Use it for what it is, it was never meant to be asset to invest in it and hold it as long as you can and cashout.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

I do not think that now is the time to sell Bitcoin. Of course he fell in price. But it often happens. We just have to wait a bit.

Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

In my opinion, you need to wait patiently, because the market will somehow return to growth and we will once again see how bitcoin will surprise us in a good way!
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

Guess the price of bitcoin tomorrow-it's like guessing at the coffee grounds! What kind of stupid questions do you always ask?
no one knows what will happen tomorrow and where the price will go, if I knew for sure, it would not work anywhere but only traded. There are only 2 possible scenarios:
1. Price goes up!
2. Price goes down!
And then decide for yourself relying on your mind, because if you say sell and the price will rise you will blame the one who advised you!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

if I choose to hold until the end of the year, and if there has been a slight increase, then at the beginning of the new year it will be sold, because I myself am sure BTC will start to rise in price at the beginning of the year but not much.

dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

HODL & SELL is everyones own choice. I say HODL. It can fall to 1K. It doesn't matter. It will be rise one way or another.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

HODL & SELL is everyones own choice. I say HODL. It can fall to 1K. It doesn't matter. It will be rise one way or another.
If you think that BTC will drop to a thousand dollars, then you can sell it now and buy at this price. And then when he grows up to sell again. But you do not do that because it is very dangerous. No one knows when there will be a rise or fall. We can only guess.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

I think you don't need to ask for advice. This is your money and you need to make such decisions yourself. There are a lot of options for the development of events. We can fall even more, and we can grow very quickly Smiley
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

luckily a few months this week I didn't do crypto trading activities so for this time I was safe from losses. but if seen, it seems like it's all a difficult choice. selling or holding both of them definitely makes you lose.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Now very difficult time in the market . Although many believe in HODL I recommend not to buy and not to sell your BTC . At any moment the market can go both in growth and in a new deeper fall. This is done in order to sell their assets at bargain prices for many.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Hold your bitcoin and buy more, bitcoin will go up again just wait this bch mess to pass and you will see it. Or I have better solution, use bitcoin as what it is, buy something with it. Use it for what it is, it was never meant to be asset to invest in it and hold it as long as you can and cashout.
- I think you should not have such advice because this is his investment, he needs to make a decision for this investment, we can not replace him in the decision, that just makes him complain, even curse us if we give the wrong advice. So, in the present situation, holding or selling, everything depends on what he analyzes, if he analyzes that everything will be okay and back, he should continue to hold and vice versa, speak briefly, this is a moment to show the talent and bravery of an investor, and he should do everything according to his heart and knowledge, not to trust and listen to anyone

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

I do not know what to advise you. To decide only you. Do you think it is worth selling? I have so far made decisions not to touch my coins.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Technically it is feasible. Even sub of that price is possible. There is fear and uncertainty in the market at the moment. The bear market can be prolonged than anticipated. Although it is very essentially to reevaluate the chart at every major supports. The next support for BTC is around 4920 to 5000, which might lead to major bounce. The more you expect the worst in this market the more you will be smart with your capital. My advice is to be watchful for V bottom, accumulation and signs for reversal at some point. I will conclude with this saying that "Anything can happen in crypto" just be smart!
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

I was expecting this for long but since it has refuse to break the $6k then am in btc for now and hope I recover soon but definitely not selling for USD anymore and instead I will buy more alts.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

I would start investing more. Why not take the upper hand of this price fall? The year is about to come to an end. We might see a bit more of dumping coming soon as some investors might start cashing out their profit/investments. A new year is about to start, we might see new investors taking advantage of this price fall and enter the market. This in turn might cause the price to recover and gain back its momentum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

It depends on your risk to reward analysis, for me how low do you think Bitcoin can go, for me $3K against how high can it go $20k+ this shows that the reward is more than the risk. I for ome believe that if you did not seell BTC above $10k it is better to just hold instead of selling at a loss ecause the mining cost is around $6k
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

Bitcoin will not fall to 0), I think it can drop to a maximum of 4800 and then serovno will rebound very powerful just need to wait for this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: