Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL?  (Read 2642 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

After making sale and loss experience then what to do? buy again? certainly, it was not a good decision because the increase happens after that is not a result of profit but only cover the capital lost due to losses. hold and wait for recovery even though it does not know when it will happen. and don't be too hopeful on the bull run.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

My choice is still holding because i am not bothering about the current situation of the market because the future seems to be bright. Many new companies joining into the crypto market in order built this blockchain technology to the next level. So now it is a very good option to hold as long as your desired target price is reached.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

I am sure that 5600 is not the bottom. We will fall closer to 3000, most likely, and then a sharp set of prices will begin at the expense of newcomers who entered at such sweet prices.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

With this kind of situition that bitcoin drops to $5600 it is better to hold until the bitcoin back to the normal price in the market but at this time this is the best time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin price was so affordable to buy.
olgamir

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?

Theoretically, the cost of Bitcoin can be $ 100 or even $ 10.  If someone from the TOP-10 wallets immediately sells their bitcoins, then you will only dream about the price of $ 5600. Think for yourself what to do now.
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

With this kind of situition that bitcoin drops to $5600 it is better to hold until the bitcoin back to the normal price in the market but at this time this is the best time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin price was so affordable to buy.
Based on the fact that the market still continues to fall, the best solution will be to sell Bitcoin, wait unte price falls and again buy it while taking the difference.And in the future, of course, you need to continue to hold as long as possible.Bitcoin is a long-term investment.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

with a big event that will take place on January 24, maybe you should wait for it and wait a little longer before you make a bad decision to sell it

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

Somewhere in August, on the Internet, I came across a picture where I showed a global Bitcoin plan, and there it was shown that before an increase Bitcoin would fall to $ 3000. Perhaps this is a fake, I do not know, but judging by the market, everything is possible.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?

bitcoin is currently in the range of 4k, this is worse than I previously expected. and it is quite late to sell or trade it, too big a risk and moreover to hold back. this is a dilemma
but if I study the history of bitcoin from 2011 and until now, everything needs time to recover. and I believe that.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

I will not sell anything, because the prices on the market are definitely not for sale and I support people who also think so, there’s no point in selling, it’s better to leave BTC for a while.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

If you believe that BTC will hit 2k soon then it would be wise to sell now. You won’t get rekt if you take a small loss. Only thing is you may miss out on some gains if you fail to rebuy at a good timeframe. But I can personally live with missing out on some gains as opposed to actually losing my hard earned money.
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

It is only your decision and you should base it on something.
as for me, there is no big difference between 2 prices of 4000 and 5600,because my target point is 50k usd.
Do you get it?
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Hold or sell???
for me that right choice is to buy now and hold longer.
The drop is not because of bear market or people are dropping their BTC for good.
The drop is due to BCH fork. people sell their BTC and get more BCH to get profit from its FORK!

I will personally choose to hold him even to buy more for me to hold in a long time. I believe that BTC will recover and increase, but everyone has their own opinions. So it's better to keep watching the market developments and do your own analysis to make a decision whether it's better to hold it or sell it.
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

It is only your decision and you should base it on something.
as for me, there is no big difference between 2 prices of 4000 and 5600,because my target point is 50k usd.
Do you get it?
wow, your target is very high if we see current market conditions. what makes you believe that someday bitcoin will reach $50k? it might take a long time sir..
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600 Grin Grin Grin Grin oh my god, it is so funny now! 5600 is a possible tremendous growth. I'd be happy if it was that high now)))

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

Actually it dropped to 4500 and say what more can 3500 to go,so there is no guess as they say will decide how big dyatka so be it,just for one day plus a couple hundred billion dollars to make if I want that mass of PAMP will,and can even so pull and push down

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Hold or sell???
for me that right choice is to buy now and hold longer.
The drop is not because of bear market or people are dropping their BTC for good.
The drop is due to BCH fork. people sell their BTC and get more BCH to get profit from its FORK!

I will personally choose to hold him even to buy more for me to hold in a long time. I believe that BTC will recover and increase, but everyone has their own opinions. So it's better to keep watching the market developments and do your own analysis to make a decision whether it's better to hold it or sell it.

Hmmm, I really agree with you. I will make decisions according to your thinking. In my opinion, selling bitcoin is not the right choice in times of declining conditions. Selling bitcoin will only make the price of bitcoin get worse. Indeed we must be patient. Rather than selling, when we have more money then we should buy and be patient to hold it for a while while monitoring market movements. It's better to hold it back than sell it because the market will get worse and harder to recover. Besides that, we should be accompanied by making an analysis of the conditions that occur including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by this condition. I am sure that with our analysis, everything will be clearly illustrated and we can have a deeper picture of making decisions. Remember, holding for a long time is also not good so you also have to be accompanied by thinking about the strategies that you will take so that you can remain an active player.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

If I say now, of course at that time you have to sell it because the price drops to $ 4500 and can be broken up to $ 4000 or even $ 3000 so how do we respond to this whether we hold the purchase with cheap BTC new capital or ignore the temporary market then go on vacation until the end of the year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

Thank God I don't have bitcoin in my portfolio otherwise I would be biting my elbows right now. But I think that now we have to wait until the autumn of 2018 and for many it's time to buy.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

I think if you have sold and seen the price today you would have been a lot more happier? Its always good to sell at high and buy again at a more lower and cheaper price, and I still think bitcoin will still go down more before this year rounds up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: