Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL?  (Read 2642 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

This is a very confusing moment for me, when the market has fallen and what should I do now. My advice is to choose according to what you believe because a lot of input from everyone is not necessarily going to help you to make wise decisions.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

people can not really be selling bitcoin when it drops. its always a hold most especially at dip because it can only be said that one did loose money when he or she refused to hold till the price appreciates. Nobody losses money on the blockchain except the person gets to pullout prematurely as it is same in farming, you can not get a good fruit when it terminate its growth and life prematurely

just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

Bitcoin drops to $ 5,600 making people anxious. But if you sell at this time, you will lose a lot of money. You need to keep calm and wait. In the future, BTC will increase and you will have better income.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

I feel very confused about the current state of bitcoin prices, I am also confused about having to make sales and buy back or keep holding back the bitcoin that I have,
I'm not sure Bitcoin will recover soon, this decline will still continue.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

Bitcoin is the king of the electronic money market. The electronic money market has great potential, which means Bitcoin's future will be better . If you sell Bitcoin for $ 5,600, you will regret it. I think in the near future, Bitcoin will increase as its inherent potential.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?

Why there is always thread asking if they should HODL or sell the BITCOIN TODAY. Let me give you some tips. If you want the bitcoin to be alive and become healthy again, HODL it. And, if you want to dump your money, sell it now. But remember, HODLers are the last resort for the bitcoin to succeed again.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

There are plenty of reasons why everyone is worried once the price drops heavily. Mostly all newbies will think that they already lost some of their money.

But this thinking is the worst and must be corrected. If you are still newbie, then the first thing that you should do is to adapt how the market flows.
You should think positively and not negatively. If you have only a small amount of money then you need to be patience in order to double your money.
Profit will not come in a short period of time, sometimes it will require patience and time.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

Selling your crypto assets doesn't fit to holding it. What's good about market crashes is that you can have an option of holding your crypto assets in a long term and buy more while the price is down. Holding and buying more is the best terms that would work together for a better profit, IMO.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

This must be in preparation for the bull market, although the bull market may not come suddenly, but now Bitcoin is already very cheap. Bitcoins that are more than $5,000 are worth investing. Please wait patiently.

dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

It won't bring you anything if you sell the coins right now, because it can go even deeper. I looked at the last dump and forgot about my crypto savings till the next bull run. I will simply wait and see what happens next.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

If you bought bitcoin lower 5000 dollars you can sell it because you can still have profit but if you are person who bought bitcoin when the price is very high maybe I think better to you if you are hold your bitcoin to get your capital to not lose big money.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

Whether the bitcoin goes up or down,its all up to you, whether you sell or not, you have the 100% privilege to do whatever you want in your holdings. But my advise is that, you better hold, because its a very very low, making you loss at high percentage, now, if its an urgent cause, you might be sell your coins. Crypto is very volatile and there is no assurance of having a long term gain.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Doesn't make sense if you have bought bitcoin higher than the current price and just simply dump it because you panic. Everything will be back to normal for sure, its just we have been affected by this Bitcoin Cash war as the moment and there are several reports that Bitcoin Cash holder are dumping their Bitcoin to prepare for the war and the hard work.

So if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't sell not even a satoshi as this point. I would rather not panic and just continue to hold.
Let’s even forget whatever war is going on right now with either bitcoincash or whatever when it comes to hash rate, the market has dropped in value, and so what ? We are talking about a market with great potential here and that is what counts, isn't it ?

Sometimes, I tend to wonder if people actually do have their priorities straightened out and rather than panicking, they are seeing the reasons to be buying in the more. Maybe I am just overestimating people anyway, because I feel for those who know that they have a lot to gain in the long run from this market, will not be wasting this opportunity at all, no matter how low the market gets.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Only hold and buy for long time.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

Need more blood. The red days will come. The main thing is not to panic the mass. Stick together if you're thinking of selling now, so what do you think sell everything.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

Buy, right now is an excellent opportunity to continue buying, the only options are not hodling or losing if you sell this cheap, you can also profit if you invest a little more, I doubt very much that the price will be maintained since btc daily is gaining an up price of 100$ so it will recover soon.

defoman

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

It all depends on your goal, but if you bought bitcoin At a higher price, then do not panic, just be patient and wait, the price will rise again. I do not understand why people worry so much about the cost of bitcoin now, because the market is not the first day shows a decline. Don't worry, the new bull run is sure to start.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
sumangs

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

Why only the choices is in between hold or sell??? Buying is the best option for it. You people has no trust on the potential of bitcoin. It just give people a chance to buy more of it. If you see it as an investment and we all know that bitcoin is proven as seen last year. After regulations the bitcoin will prove that it is not a bubble and if you have a strong faith on it and for the sake of higher profit, then buy it. Sell it once you already see that you gain a profit and I will assure to you that there is no mistake buying bitcoin while the price is "low" for you.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

I guess that the inflation of Bitcoin is still too high. Almost two thousands BTC are mined daily. Eventually, these new coins are entering the crypto exchange markets. Miners are slowly exchanging Bitcoin to altcoins and suddenly sell all their crypto currencies getting fiat money. Probably investors are waiting for the next halving of the block reward. Anyways, I advice you to hold Bitcoin.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

If you bought bitcoin lower 5000 dollars you can sell it because you can still have profit but if you are person who bought bitcoin when the price is very high maybe I think better to you if you are hold your bitcoin to get your capital to not lose big money.
Indeed, seems like the market and seller for now is only for people that buy bitcoin during cheap price than nowadays. There very few sellers are the buyers when prices are above $ 8K, because bearing the loss is a painful thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: