Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain prophets  (Read 304 times)
nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

Just HODL
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

They are still saying the same thing and even I, gonna say same word.

Those who are waiting for bitcoin down to $1k, you can wait for more. But if the market drives oppositely to what you have been thinking, I say that you are about to panic buy. That's it, just be patient if you truly believe on the future of bitcoin, we're just getting started.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

No one will give you hope, because we don`t have influence on the market.
Now we see, that strong payers are manipulating with the price and dumping it. probable in days it will be a short pump, who knows

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

What goes up must come down, it won't be easy but lets accept the fact that how the markets move. I still strongly believe that this is an orchestrated manipulation, wiping out the weak hands and pressuring start-up projects but if you focus and believe on what you are doing you are good and only risk takers deserves a price in the end.
saidaperme

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Just Hold, friends
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:27:59 AM

I expect the market to stabilize in 2019, and I don't see a bull market coming anytime soon.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

Time without number, I came across post in this forum forecasting that the market will stabilize at the end of the year 2018. where are the prophets of hope, can they tell me what is happening to ether and almighty bitcoin? they are all so going down faster than i hope for. any further explanation or hope? what is happening?

Never believe in any unrealistic predictions. When you analyze the historical trend of Bitcoin in the past, you will find that the bear market to bull market conversion cycle is far from being so short, it usually lasts for 1-2 years, and this cycle will be once longer than once.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
valdepono

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Just HODL
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

who said that the price of bitcoin would stabilize in 2018 they just tried to calm themselves because they were stuck at high prices and tried to convince many people to keep holding back and try to persuade them to buy bitcoin so they had such expectations.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

I expect the market to stabilize in 2019, and I don't see a bull market coming anytime soon.
I agree, I think we will see the bottom in the first quarter of 2019 and then I expect that the market will trade largely flat throughout the year and any upward movement by individual coins will be based on them achieving something rather than the rising tide raising all boats. Those hoping for a repeat of 2017 are going to be very disappointed.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

Many are just here to watch how big btc can go so their wallet value can be big but never give chance to understand what the system is and how it works, I have seen many post on that too but I always look at them and laugh because I know we are not going to cross $10k this and it will take us 2-3years before we see new ATH base on the past history but the way and manner the market itself is manipulating are such a very big concern .
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

Time without number, I came across post in this forum forecasting that the market will stabilize at the end of the year 2018. where are the prophets of hope, can they tell me what is happening to ether and almighty bitcoin? they are all so going down faster than i hope for. any further explanation or hope? what is happening?

All are just predictions and if it is easy to guess like what experts give , everyone may be rich. There are always unexpected things and it often happens in new financial market like cryptocurrency

kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

Never believe in any unrealistic predictions. When you analyze the historical trend of Bitcoin in the past, you will find that the bear market to bull market conversion cycle is far from being so short, it usually lasts for 1-2 years, and this cycle will be once longer than once.
so it's not a wrong decision if we remain HoDL. because the market will definitely come back again as before, it's just that we have to wait for the right moment in the face of a sudden rise in market prices. tightly hold your assets so they don't become bear food
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Honest reviews will be just wait and watch until the market gets to a stable position, manipulation has disastered the whole market and this downfall will be remembered also a lesson is learnt. Everyone may just give prediction based on the market situation but no one knows the exact solution in this forum, hodling coins are safe in my opinion and buying coins would give you more profit if the value goes higher. Waiting for my day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

There are no prophets at all, and unless you meet the founders of Bitcoin, no one can accurately predict the direction of the cryptocurrency market. There are too many people predicting the market here, but almost all are in the opposite direction of the market.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

Most predictions currently do not seem to be correct.
That is why i do not listen to any more predictions and just keep going.
So i can sleep peacefully and i will not let myself go crazy.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: