Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 BTC loan required...  (Read 288 times)
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

Yes a considerable amount required. Collateral that I have - no alt coins or valuables as such apart from property.
Would any lender here finance such a loan and be prepared to lend and secure it against my property?

Thank you for reading.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

The amount you are asking is quite high enough.
Are you looking to keep your property as a collateral?
In such situation i would rather suggest you to find a good back who can fill your loan at fixed intrest rate. If you are keeping your property as a collateral than many legal institutes can give you a loan.
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

The amount you are asking is quite high enough.
Are you looking to keep your property as a collateral?
In such situation i would rather suggest you to find a good back who can fill your loan at fixed intrest rate. If you are keeping your property as a collateral than many legal institutes can give you a loan.
Appreciate the reply. Yes retaining the property but the loan secured on it as a charge/similar.
The loan would be repaid back (with interest) over a several month period to be agreed (either an equal monthly payment towards the whole amount or the whole amount at the end of the term). Failure to repay and the legal charge on the property obviously comes into effect.
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

Anyone have any idea how to secure this kind of collateral?
Does the lender have to be there personally, or it could be done online?
Like sign a contract online or something?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Anyone have any idea how to secure this kind of collateral?
Does the lender have to be there personally, or it could be done online?
Like sign a contract online or something?

It probably can be proxied through lawyers... just make sure you hire a competent one.

Otherwise, you'll go to claim your collateral, and be hit with a "squatter's rights" defense or something, and never be able to claim your property.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

i wonder from which country OP is from.
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

i wonder from which country OP is from.