Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2019, 09:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DROP][ICO] 💊 CURES Token 💊 Revolutionary, universal healthcare ecosystem 🚀🚀  (Read 3643 times)
CURESToken
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 01:07:35 PM by CURESToken

PRESALE IS LIVE! 15% BONUS

CURES Token - Official Airdrop

Get more than $30 with a few simple steps

You've reached the official CURESToken airdrop with 100% guaranteed token rewards. Take part with the following tasks and become part of the upcoming healthcare revolution while monetizing your efforts.

Remember to return every 24 hours for the daily tasks that would grant you additional rewards.

Airdrop Token Price:

1 CRS = 0.001 ETH

A total of 3 000 000 CRS will be distributed on this stage of the airdrop.

The airdrop will end once all the CRS set for this stage have found their owners.

Tokens will be given away after the end of the ICO - for more information check our website.

To learn how many CRS (entries) you have - check the top left section of the airdrop page.

*Telegram Members should remain such until the tokens are given away.

* Instagram Followers should remain such until the tokens are given away.

*CURES Token remains the right to disqualify participants and reject inappropriate comments.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CURESToken
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

Do you feel like discussing the investing opportunities blockchain has to offer? Don't hesitate to ask us anything concerning the matter - it would be our pleasure to answer your questions. Smiley

BannedHMD
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

I would like to reverse myself for Vietnamese(ANN thread, wp, website)
Bitcointalk name: BannedHMD
Bitcointalk url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2427281
Tele: @haoanhhungxt2
Eth address: 0x2c9e21119751F4b2f2484810752CE57a138f7777
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXGn6-6rHzRcOGd5-O6ph5DZb8mp32zhPqxReMXerfU

Please PM me if i'm accepted.
Thank you.
Contact me: haminhdiem@gmail.com

I'm a Vietnamese translator
CURESToken
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

I would like to reverse myself for Vietnamese(ANN thread, wp, website)
Bitcointalk name: BannedHMD
Bitcointalk url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2427281
Tele: @haoanhhungxt2
Eth address: 0x2c9e21119751F4b2f2484810752CE57a138f7777
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXGn6-6rHzRcOGd5-O6ph5DZb8mp32zhPqxReMXerfU

Please PM me if i'm accepted.
Thank you.
Contact me: haminhdiem@gmail.com

Soon, a bounty program will be officially launched. Smiley

Quinaquen

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

Is Cures affiliated with any health organization? And is there government sponsorship?
Amarantcoral

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

What are the highlights of the App Store for Health apps (HAPP store)? Which conditions can help users trust this application?
MarieMoore12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

How will Cures' future medical services and supply of equipment grow? Are there any national restrictions?
CaVO32

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Is Cures affiliated with any health organization? And is there government sponsorship?

it would be great if they have partnership with health institutions. because if they have, more than likely, the project is totally legit. based from their roadmap, they should be getting partners last quarter -

so who are those partners on board already?

Marachgalthena

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

How does Cures help all patients to know and use advanced technology such as blockchain and intelligent contracting?
CharlieAdoring

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Electronic medical records now meet most of the needs of patients. So what are the advantages of Cures electronic health records?
SourDarkknight

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

Health and medical issues are always of prime concern. Cures is a very good solution for health care. If this project is developed on a global scale, it will help many people. especially those with difficult medical background.
Shadowblack

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

Patients have the opportunity to monetize their own data by selling access to that data for various medical and statistical surveys. Can you explain more clearly about this issue?
ErikDavis548

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Who are eligible to enter into the futures contract of Cures?
Quinaquen

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

it would be great if they have partnership with health institutions. because if they have, more than likely, the project is totally legit. based from their roadmap, they should be getting partners last quarter -

https://i.imgur.com/kY0yIAz.png

They need to work with health care organizations and sponsors from their governments. This will increase the size of the project and will help people in more difficult areas.
InChainZ
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

I believe they are working on this. The project and the team is legit and trust-worthy - they have already released some working and beneficial applications, one of which is the one for visually-impaired people called 'Vision'.
CURESToken
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

I believe they are working on this. The project and the team is legit and trust-worthy - they have already released some working and beneficial applications, one of which is the one for visually-impaired people called 'Vision'.

We are currently closing deals with some international clinics. Stay tuned for big news in the following days. We are also glad to announce we are constantly looking for other partnership opportunities.

CURESToken
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Who are eligible to enter into the futures contract of Cures?

We are open to proposals, so feel welcome to drop us an email at info@curestoken.com Smiley

CURESToken
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

How does Cures help all patients to know and use advanced technology such as blockchain and intelligent contracting?

We are working on easing the whole process of participation in our platform for our users - even if some of them are not familiar with the technology of blockchain.

CURESToken
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

Patients have the opportunity to monetize their own data by selling access to that data for various medical and statistical surveys. Can you explain more clearly about this issue?

People's medical records are to be unified by the CURES Token platform, guaranteeing their validity. Their owners could give access only to particular people and no one else would be able to see them. If the owner of the EHR wants to do so, he can trade his data to researchers for profit, of course, which could be further invested in something else.

CURESToken
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

We have received financial support from financial institutions and are currently working towards closing some deals with international clinics. We are always open towards partnership opportunities. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.