Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:59:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this is the answer?  (Read 306 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

The crypto market is under controlled by whales, and they always make things we can not predict. Maybe they will make a dumping first to create panic for us before the bull run.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

many people who always expect the bull run to happen again this year (to be exact at the end of the year) and as we know in 2017 the bull run takes place in mid-November and now it is in mid-November, but in fact what is happening now is a bear run. so this is the answer for everyone? that a bull run won't be happen this year, but this year is a special year for a bear run.
This situation cannot be estimated. Due to the BCH fork event, most of the currency prices have fallen, but today it seems that the price of the altcoin has recovered.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Actually, it is no news that the bull run isn't happening yet. But it does not mean that it cannot happen
The volatility in crypto currency cannot be underestimated and you can simply wait or not wait.

But the answer as you mentioned, is presently not available yet
It could take couple of years to find the right answer
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

many people who always expect the bull run to happen again this year (to be exact at the end of the year) and as we know in 2017 the bull run takes place in mid-November and now it is in mid-November, but in fact what is happening now is a bear run. so this is the answer for everyone? that a bull run won't be happen this year, but this year is a special year for a bear run.

Will not any exactly answer for this market. If it is really easy to guess, there will be many millionares and the truth is not like that. Now, whole market is being almost collapsed after the serious fall of Bitcoin

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

The current market situation is normal, this is caused by the many types of coins and investors who divert their investments, high prices can occur if demand is very large, however, now many communities and investors prefer to join ICO because it is more promising
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

In 2018, there was a decline in large volumes, which indicated a rebound. Now the volumes in the market are falling and I can say that BAKKT is the only hope.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

The crypto market is under controlled by whales, and they always make things we can not predict. Maybe they will make a dumping first to create panic for us before the bull run.
I think so, they created a big event related to Bitcoincash and caused the market to collapse in recent days. I feel like this is the last drop to make people panic sell before the bull market really begins
cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

The bull run you are talking about is not actually happening now it will be happen in the middle of December this year much late than last year but more intense we cannot really speculate what will happen in cryptomarkets in the next few weeks buy now before its too late again.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

I think this year, more often we are experiencing a bearish market for a longer period compared to last year. I believe this adjustments are merely temporary where it could change it's market trend to a progressive movement trend in the coming months to come and market may become more active next time once the expected pump could be experience soon. Definitely, due to volatility of cryptocurrency,  the market trend could go down and this is just a normal situation that is currently happening in the market.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

You are right. The arrival of the bull market is not based on time. We do not plant trees. If there is no more purchasing power, the bear market will continue to spread!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

There is no chance of bull run right now because if see the chart on market there is no sign that bull run will might happen. Most of us are waiting for the bull but there low chance that we see the coming bull run. I think in this bear market I will hold my token until I see the coming bull run.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:20:12 AM

I am not expecting a bull run to happen within this year. It is better not to expect so that if something like that can happen then I can be happily surprised. There can be a slim possibility that 2019 can be a better year for cryptocurrency and in fact if it can just be the same I think it is time to rethink all of our strategies on making money and diversify so we should not be stressed with this market. The thing is...we could never expect more people to be getting into cryptocurrency when in fact many people have already lost value on their portfolio...that is not encouraging and a way to build up trust and confidence.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

thanks for your reply. it might be true if a bull run doesn't happen this year, but at least it's still a puzzle too. there is still a possibility even though it's small.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

The talks about bull run happening this year started some time in September. Back then, it was a possibility because the market is recovering by that time. However, the recent drop had caused a major blow to the significant coins in the market. The talks of bull run for this year is over. We need.to move on, the year hasn't end yet. So, there is still a small chance of bull run. This is what unpredictability brings in the market.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:40:12 AM

the fault of everyone is too believe what other people said that equating the condition of crypto this year and last year. It was already implanted in their thinking that the bull run occurred late last year and many are hoping the thing would be great. When this did not happen certainly will be many who are increasingly disappointed and considers that the market had been deceiving them.  Sad Sad

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

the success of many people from year-end price increases is always the benchmark for the following year. Even though they are also aware that price fluctuations are not at all predictable, but at least they have hope.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

I agree with you, maybe this is a good time for investors just starting to breathe because the price is very affordable, and can be a good starting capital in investment, which then the results will be obtained next year

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

everyone is waiting for a bull run. but its not happening now. it will happen in future. but we cannot predict it. thats how crypto works. even BTC went to $19000 within a month. so dumps are normal things.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: