Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emanate Has the potential to become a BIG Music Blockchain  (Read 101 times)
iamsubbu (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

Their is a huge potential for blockchain in Music industry And Emanate has high chances to become BIG Music blockchain as an audio exchange.

https://steemit.com/eos/@iamsubbu/emanate-has-the-potential-to-become-a-big-music-blockchain

Thanks,
Iamsubbu.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

As a music enthusiast is very supportive of such projects, the protection of intellectual property is more conducive to the birth of artists. But I think this kind of development is contradictory. For example, does the work of an unknown singer mean that no one buys, does it mean that it will not succeed?

th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

Their is a huge potential for blockchain in Music industry And Emanate has high chances to become BIG Music blockchain as an audio exchange.

https://steemit.com/eos/@iamsubbu/emanate-has-the-potential-to-become-a-big-music-blockchain

Thanks,
Iamsubbu.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Being honest I don't like ICOS or Investment in blockchain that is on paper, they don't have any product yet? So why do you said it has a big chance to become one of the biggest Music blockchains?

What I do like is projects like https://www.choon.co, they have something delivered something, without asking money in front. I use choon on my daily basis it's not perfect yet but it's working, I truly believe Choon it has a chance to become one of the best music blockchains products, unlike your project.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
Santoni

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

can’t help buy weight on this. Full disclosure, I am an advisor to Emanate.

We have been watching a Choon closely, and there are several reasons why it won’t likely succeed in the long run:

- Ethereum has no scaling solution in store until at least 2021, Choon can’t wait that long to scale up to millions of users
- Choon failed to build any demand from the crypto community. That’s why their users are currently unhappy with the market value
- Choon is centralised, they are selling equity to the platform so it’s essentially just a crypto Spotify

The Emanate team have taken care of all of the above and have simultaneously built technology, community and funding altogether. I don’t see them as a white paper ICO. Their demo is in private review right now it makes great use of the EOS speed for real-time payments.

Emanate’s token model (Two Token Economy) is pretty damn good, that’s why others in the space are starting to copy it!
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

Is the potential really? Why are you so sure about that? Even though this is still the beginning of a development stage, how many projects have you achieved that trust? Because some music projects using blockchain have been very much but not in accordance with expectations, for now maybe I can only monitor it, if after the exchange and the price is also interesting, of course I would be happy to invest
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

I think this is where we go wrong. Just because a project is appealing we must not fall for it immediately. This is one reason how scams are so successful. We must wait and patiently monitor the growth. If the project is genuine, it will eventually find its track and progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: