Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we entering an age of truth?  (Read 166 times)
The_Tick (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

Up until this point, we've been mostly deceived by banks and corporations in order to believe in what they say and keep them in power.

Was watching the Thanksgiving day parade as a foreigner and the amount of pharmaceutical propaganda in the endless commercials is ridiculous! I believe this will change once the infrastructure for media, businesses and everything else becomes decentralized and judged on their accuracy through truth scales.

Also, we have needed to put on metaphorical masks when we interact with other people to save face in society, to which extent we do this is dependent on the cultures in which we live.

In an age of decentralization, globalization, blockchain and digitization (avatars on internet platforms, etc.), I feel as though we are entering an age of truth and disillusion from all angles.

People can say whatever they want and feel because they are now interacting with the rest of the world through the internet. Transactions can now be anonymous and secure because business dealings no longer require banks, ID's or middlemen.

"Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-Oscar Wilde

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Doctors are trained to read pharmaceutical propaganda and not to cure illness. In fact the current eugenics plan is designed to get rid of blocks of the population, especially pensioners.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
usticiann

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Because of the new technologies, we are entering an age where it will be impossible to conceal wrongdoing. The recent incident of journalist Jamal Khashoggi being killed and 'disappeared' by the Saudis is an example. They thought they could remove him from the world and no-one would ever find out what really happened. But the incident was recorded by a technology which cannot be divulged. I don't think any government will ever attempt to pull a stunt like that again.
BlueMoonLight

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth."     

Before we totally engage into the age of truth we need to wear mask to be there.
Wearing mask is an identity of someone who doesn't like to tell the truth boldly.
Assuming we at age of truth, I doubt that no more lies flying around the walls.
We can pretend complete but inwardly devastated.
 Covering the fact that there's no such perfect things even in crypto environment.
MaJes-ty

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

Interesting post. And I agree that we are somewhat entering an age of truth. I say this because of the advancement of technologies. AI as well as the decentralized nature of blockchain will allow for better transparency, correct? Decentralization is already helping eliminate fake news from the net.

https://virternity.com/news/decentralization_eliminates_disinformation
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

Possible, the level of trust in authority figures have plummeted and the freedom of the internet helps to usher in this era of truth at a more accelerated pace

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

How do we distinguish if any of the OP is truth?     Huh

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: