View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamwithyou

Activity: 153
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:33:32 PM

I don't understand it. You lost and you want to be get paid because of human error?
Maasdamer

Activity: 613
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:34:12 PM

I had something simliar a few weeks back but it wasnt about so much money. This happened at Stake as well.

Had pretty much exactly the same, they voided my basketball game, even though there were still like 3min to play.

My team was up and I could have easily cashed out with a profit. Due to the void I wasn't able to cashout or take any action.

In the end my team lost and suddenly my bet result got "adjusted" to a loss.

I mean, yeah my selection lost, but you can't void a bet mid game and then suddenly adjust it to being lost. This takes away the cash out possibility. And also, a void is a void. If this was common practice they could just do this all the time. Void games without any explanation , if the selection wins the void stays, if the selection loses the void gets adjusted.
kontrakwel

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:42:10 PM

I checked the story, it seems that it was an human mistake that they settled it incorrect.
Your bet was lost, as the match result was including overtime.
cashout option is a nice option, but you cant blame bookmakers if this option is not available.
I dont see any problem here in this case.
Maasdamer

Activity: 613
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:46:06 PM

I checked the story, it seems that it was an human mistake that they settled it incorrect.
cashout option is a nice option, but you cant blame bookmakers if this option is not available.

Its a big problem. If he knew the game was still running he could easy bet the other side to have a profit (in case cashout was unavailable) .
They made him think he won so he didnt take these possible actions. Its super misleading in my eyes.
iamwithyou

Activity: 153
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 07:45:23 PM

Its a big problem. If he knew the game was still running he could easy bet the other side to have a profit (in case cashout was unavailable) .
They made him think he won so he didnt take these possible actions. Its super misleading in my eyes.

Oh Now get it (I am not into sports betting), You are right that if cash out option is disabled deliberately it is a border line scam attempt.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2021, 08:20:01 PM

I WANT TO MAKE A FEW THINGS CLEAR.

- I AM NOT REFERRING TO CASH OUT BEING ENABLED OR DISABLED!

- ODDS WERE STILL AVAILABLE WHILE THE GAME WAS IN OVERTIME BUT MY BET HAD ALREADY BEEN VOIDED!

-I HIGHLY DOUBT IT WAS A "MANUAL" MISTAKE. REGARDLESS, ITS A BIG ISSUE BECAUSE IF MY BET WOULD HAVE WON, THEY SURELY WOULDN'T HAVE ADJUSTED IT.
I have read your post and it seems something wrong for first time. And you see result which is voided. But on that time you also noticed the game was running for overtime. And latter you noticed you were in loss as on overtime your team loss. I don't think they would not give the payment if you win. But as you have not won finally, you should not try to ask for payment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: