Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐭 Micerace.com - Bet on REAL mice racing, in real-time.  (Read 894 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

What? How would I ensure that the race is actually being live telecast? It may always be a recorded one, where results are already known to you. How this type of a setup be provably fair?

Ok so we tell you Mice racing live and that's your first reaction? You must be fun at parties  Tongue

Nevertheless the concern is real and it is indeed something that could be triggered in several ways.
Best would be for OP to implant a live chat during the race, where people could ask you to write a word on a paper then you show paper on the camera and it would prove it's live recording.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

This is one the crazies, yet the coolest stuff I've ever seen in the Gambling section  Grin Grin Grin

I will wait to made a "Mice form" pages available before each race and I will rest it for sure.

MiceRace (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

EDIT: Stream closed until further.
ETA before the stream is back: January 10th.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

I've got to say, this is a pretty cool idea and I've never even thought about something like this. I'm not sure about one thing. People will play bets depending on their luck? I mean how can you possibly know why rat will win the race if they are all the same and anyone could do it? Are there any statistics, any information about the mices? Or is it completely randomly and based on luck?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

I read the title, and then had to read it again before I finally caught on that someone was crazy enough to do something like this.

I just could see in the headlines "Bitcoin causes Mice animal abuse"

Anyways the issue I see here aside from the quality is proving whether this is fair and actually streamed live. Because like the poster a few replies has stated, its very difficult to prove whether its recorded in the past and played "live" or is it actually live.

Maybe you can have on the monitor some actual BTC transaction hashes on the same screen as the races to prove its indeed live.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

I read the title, and then had to read it again before I finally caught on that someone was crazy enough to do something like this.

I just could see in the headlines "Bitcoin causes Mice animal abuse"

Anyways the issue I see here aside from the quality is proving whether this is fair and actually streamed live. Because like the poster a few replies has stated, its very difficult to prove whether its recorded in the past and played "live" or is it actually live.

Maybe you can have on the monitor some actual BTC transaction hashes on the same screen as the races to prove its indeed live.
As long those mice arent in danger or in good shape then i dont see for it to be abusive.Its being used on gambling purposes but this leaves no harm on said animals.
About the recording thing i do agree with your idea about BTC transaction because this will really give out confidence on betting because pre-recorded events is always be on questioned.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███