Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you worried about?  (Read 1577 times)
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.

I'm worried about the fact that the crypto money sector has deeper divisions. I fear that people in the industry, such as Roger and Craig, will damage this industry.
I'm not afraid of the value and price. I'm not worried about states.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.

Main concern of crypto is there is no regulation to control it, many scam ICOs are opening daily which is shattering faith of common people in investing in cryptocurrencies, 7 people out of 10 are still not interested in investing in any cryptocurreny, aside to this banks and big financial institutions are behind crypto industry to isolate it, even Govts seems less interested in giving recognition to cryptocurrencies.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

I think that not only I am concerned about the price of bitcoin and its decline over the past couple of days, but I think that in the near future the trend will change and everything will be fine !
jonjon16

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

Im afraid that btc won’t fall to $0 because theres a demand now compare from the past several years so my only fear that mostly of ICO’s nowadays are scams and it affecting the market a lot because people are spreading fud news and thats why it creating panic sellers.
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

just worried about government, why government is not accepting cryptos, cryptos are very helpful for us.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

My concern about crypto currency is still around the government, especially my government. Until now, the price change of crypto currency is still dependent on the regulation of each government, or even more what will make everyone know and will not know anything about crypto currency is the government. I am afraid the government will make a decision where crypto currency is an illegal act that must be shunned and those who still use crypto currency will be punished so as to make everyone afraid to use crypto currency.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

The answer is obvious as this is an unregulated market there are many fake projects and coins in the market and they are just created for the sake of having a coin of their own, the alt coin projects are a mess and you might not see those projects fulfilling anything rather than collecting money and vanishing and there is no end to that fiasco and it keeps on continuing and i am sure majority of the investors have lost money in one form or the other, if you are investing just in bitcoin alone at a good project you can make a substantial profit, but that cannot be said to the thousands of coins that are floating around in the market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

A repeat of mtgox? I don't think btc will ever decline entirely. Different from the bubbles in the past like dotcom,  blockchain will play  a really big part in the future of transactions with bitcoin at the head. Something like mtgox though may pull the value a little too low and scare would be users, hence slowing crypto's growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

It's not the price factor but the maturity level of the users which can harm Bitcoin over the period of time. At this stage, most of us are involved in speculation activities and not focusing on the prime factor of using it as a payment instrument. I am not against speculation but I believe that the hidden treasure lies in the crypto friendly market ecosystem and we are still far behind from the point of achieving it.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

Hey guys,

The most frightening thing is the primary resistance, which makes the market fluctuate abnormally. In particular, it makes investors fear and fear that they will withdraw from Cryptocurrency. A significant influence from the government is what should eliminate.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

The price of Bitcoin drops without any signs of growth again, which is the biggest worry for me. You know, Bitcoin is a major currency influencing other currencies in the cryptographic market. When Bitcoin is low, the coin in my wallet is low too.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

I worry about all the red graphics even though my position is to sell and my needs I want to fulfill when I want to sell I worry when I can lose and get nothing
AlexVoron

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

I am concerned that the cryptocurrency market is now in place. December 2017 showed that maybe if the TV will twist the news about bitcoin and blockchain! But I worry - what if this was an isolated incident and most of this rise not again? I am afraid of such thoughts, but despite this, I believe in blockchain technology and support this trend!
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

just worried about government, why government is not accepting cryptos, cryptos are very helpful for us.
Do you even know that Bitcoin can be used for illegal crimes? Yea, it's helpful for you because you just use it to buy something that you got it from bounty but in the dark site cryptocurrencies are a main currency for those terrorists. That's why gov banning crypto currency to avoid unwanted stuff.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

I’m worried about the bitcoin downtrend this year. Because of this, all my altcoins also go down and their value drops and depreciates. I do not know when there will be a recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

Hey guys,

I am worried about of very long down market because l don't have any income for almost 7months and lm too worried for the needs of my family because l have no work.lm a single mom also so lm too much in need of money.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

Don't be dismay buddy because of the legalization of Bitcoin. I think that the time is very eminent for the government of the world will come to the lime light of the world cryptocurrency and accept the fate therein, so, nothing to worry about this at all.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

What I most fear about Crypto-Currency are the regulations governments can put over it. Heavy regulations can be very harmful for Crypto industry and for all its enthusiasts. It's good to make use of virtual currencies as we do at this moment and it's painful to think it can change without resistance with the stroke of a pen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

The most worried about is the market price of bitcoin. It is very low for now and many are nervous what will happened to bitcoin. Investing bitcoin or in crypto is really risky which needs positive vibes and patience in waiting.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

The most worried about is the market price of bitcoin. It is very low for now and many are nervous what will happened to bitcoin. Investing bitcoin or in crypto is really risky which needs positive vibes and patience in waiting.
Everyone have different set of absorption in Bitcoin. So I always believe the Bitcoin potential because it is the only king crypto market so peoples are targeting the Bitcoin so this will move downward at anytime at the same time it will move upward at anytime. So market is continuously fluctuating if you believe it will make profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████