Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market  (Read 25422 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

In private sale, do have a minimum value for contribution? This 500% bonus in this step can not be bad for the project? because very high bonuses, will not be able to occur a dump after the sale and devaluing the value of the token?
that's right and the bonus they offer in the pre ico and ico is very high, this is a serious concern and I can't imagine if all the bonuses will be dumped harder. honestly this makes me not interested and think long to participate in it.

Well, these high bonuses I see disadvantages for the future of the project, because it is only listing in some exchange the dump and high, so the value drops a lot.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
junior_airdrops

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

** Proof autentication

Twitter username: @JuniorAirdrops
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/junior.mouraairdrops.7

Nice project
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Hey,

nice to see that some good people with some background about crypto start a new project. I really like the idea of the project and I think it will be a huge success once the market participants realize what this project is about. Wish you good look, hope your project will change the market a little bit  Smiley
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

I want to see how much performance that peacock offers in the job industry like this.
I also want to know whether they are real supporters or just don't know anything.
I will also wait for its development.
iamahfuj

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Everybody is applauding this task. So I'm interested on the off chance that they are genuine supporters or just nubs advertising this up.
On the off chance that they can give valid justification why such great words, possibly there's truly something in here.
Furthermore, really, this isn't the principal decentralized stage with respect to this sort of industry.
A few tasks have wandered and been investigating this enlistment work industry however nobody has never been adequate to alter this division.
We will perceive what sort of execution they will offer in the activity business, following a half year from now and on wards.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Now the bear market and I understand that many projects have difficulties with raising funds. But I can not look at the size of bonuses without horror... 250%, 150%... I can with a large degree of confidence say that the exchange price will fall very much. This is an example of poor marketing, greed of small investors should not be the main thing in advertising.
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

dear team! I was very impressed by the idea of your project, I believe that investing in young talents is a very high cause, which in the future will benefit both me and the world! Please tell me when you can see the Russian version of the project?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

Everyone is praising this project. So I'm curious if they are real supporters or just noobs hyping this up.
If they can provide good reason why such good words, then, maybe there's really something in here.
And actually, this is not the first decentralized platform with regards to this kind of industry.
Several projects have ventured and been exploring this recruitment job industry but no one has never been good enough to revolutionize this sector.
We will see what kind of performance they will offer in the job industry, after 6 months from now and onwards...
I am happy to see that someone brought up this concern. It is difficult yet interesting to be the first in any field.
We are working in a full fledged direction to make this project achieve great heights.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

I see, that  this project interested in many market participants.
I think? I will follow that.
I became interested? in how it will develop in the future.

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

There are many projects with similar ideas, and most of them can not achieve the desired results. What difference do you make to succeed?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

Life Task is a decentralization platform that combine an accurate tool to find someone the job that he is looking for, with the secure  of the most data protective environment. I think the team will achieve their goals and I will support them. 

Several projects have been venturing in this industry but maybe LifeTask has edge over the others. If they can deliver their objectives, they can have a good market share even if this is already a saturated one. But common, this is not the first decentralized platform for this type of project. Seen so many of them already here... Just saying.
ggaggauk0916

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

LifeTask is the first-ever decentralised competence platform for a talent-driven job market that enables individuals to maximize their potential in their chosen profession or vocation.

LifeTask is the premier solution for your professional development in the burgeoning world of digital jobs. It allows companies to find the individual that is a perfect fit for their needs by showcasing your competencies and experience in a fraction of the time (and at a fraction of the cost) compared to the traditional job market.

LifeTask is an AI based matching platform between competence providers and competence seekers. LifeTask matched your competences and your potentials with the needs of competence seekers, like employers, companies and organisations to provide your dream job for the benefit of the employer, the competence seeker too.

I was touched by upper Life Task project.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

The first decentralized authority for a talented job market is a good idea. But the 500% bonus will have a negative effect on the project. It is possible that eventually we will have a pile of rubbish.

This bonus is really very big. I don’t know what they thinking by handing out their tokens by this method, but it will lead to a collapse in the price of exchanges. The only thing that see in front of me is that they dont plan to go on the exchanges after ico, but simply take the money and disappear.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

I'm sure - a worthy project with a great future. Very well-chosen team, constantly working on updating and improving the service.
you assert, that the team is constantly working on improving the service.
But where is information about this? I do not see news about these updates. Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

The first decentralized authority for a talented job market is a good idea. But the 500% bonus will have a negative effect on the project. It is possible that eventually we will have a pile of rubbish.

This bonus is really very big. I don’t know what they thinking by handing out their tokens by this method, but it will lead to a collapse in the price of exchanges. The only thing that see in front of me is that they dont plan to go on the exchanges after ico, but simply take the money and disappear.
That is very likely to happen. The rewards are so great that they try to mobilize at all costs. If the buyer does not do the actual research, he will probably be tricked.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens?
What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. But how will the accuracy of employee information be solved by the project? The high bonus rate is a good community appeal. But if they are too easy to earn, the percentage of users will sell them more. What will happen then?
yes, you're right if it's too easy to get a bonus, won't it be able to influence their ecosystem Tokens. so what will Dev do to solve this problem.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. But how will the accuracy of employee information be solved by the project? The high bonus rate is a good community appeal. But if they are too easy to earn, the percentage of users will sell them more. What will happen then?

This could be one hell of an investment although I dont like cantankerous attitude of its creator and smelly feet of projects followers. They think they can stride along the road heading to their crypto dream amidst all the craze going on around in the space but they eventually get caught and take a nice beating. Leaving traces of stink on their way due to having smelly feet is intolerable.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

This looks like a really interesting project that might change the way we find employment. This is definitely an exciting project to watch.
If this project is so good, then why don't you want to invest money in it? Maybe you are just a bot? Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: