Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS]  (Read 1896 times)
SpecialCoin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:51:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AnKPTx0.png

About

SpecialCoin is the first online learning platform developed and operated in its entirety with blockchain plus technology that will operate with its own cryptocurrency (SPCC) to grant sustainability to the project.

Our project tries to be one of the pioneers of online education, since we developed a platform in which teachers and students can communicate in real time by chat, video calls, etc., with a database in which teachers can store content (videos, images). or scripts) so that students can read them at any time and in any place. In addition, we will implement the ViewDevice technology that will allow the teacher to observe and control the students' screen in real time.

In the first 2 months of 2019, we plan to launch the beta version by offering introductory courses in blockchain technology, advanced blockchain technology course, full graphic design course and digital marketing course.

This project will be responsible for generating demand and stability in the prices of our currency, the offer will be generated by the owners of MasterNode. In addition, all MN owners will receive 12% of the revenue generated by SpecialCoin.edu to maximize their profits and thank them for their trust in the project.

Our goal is to make learning reach anywhere in the world and accessible to all students, anytime and anywhere, and if the project is successful, SpecialCoin.edu will be the metropolis of online universities. Our team expects that in the third quarter of 2019 there will be training courses.

Pre-Sale Inf

The presale will be carried out by our official discord channel from Saturday, November 17, 2018, 12 PM GMT. If you want to know the price of the MN, Price of PoS packages communicate directly with one of the admin of the channel.

Exchanges

https://i.imgur.com/ePQmbzk.png                              https://i.imgur.com/R55crx7.png

Wallets

Join us and be part of the change!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
universalpool.net

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

reserved
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

reserved

Thank you very much, I hope you can be part of our project.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

presale already active?How many alocation MN in this project ? and how price perMN?

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

presale already active?How many alocation MN in this project ? and how price perMN?

If the pre-sale started a couple of hours ago, a total of 70 MasterNodes will be sold for the pre-sale, the prices will gradually increase in 3 phases.

Right now you can buy MN at 0.4 BTC, the maximum MN you can buy is 3, to do so you will receive a 5% discount.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

I am very glad that there are such projects. A learning platform is a great idea. I will closely monitor the project!
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

Good evening. Tell me please, do you already have a token traded on exchanges? If so, which ones exchanges? And if not, when is the start of trading planned? Thank.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

Good evening. Tell me please, do you already have a token traded on exchanges? If so, which ones exchanges? And if not, when is the start of trading planned? Thank.
The token is not yet spoken on exchanges. There is information that the team entered into a preliminary agreement and soon the token will be traded on CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

The token is not yet spoken on exchanges. There is information that the team entered into a preliminary agreement and soon the token will be traded on CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Thanks for the information. Let's wait. Although it is not the best exchanges, but not bad for a start.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

Thanks for the information. Let's wait. Although it is not the best exchanges, but not bad for a start.
At one exchange, the daily trading volume is half a million dollars, which is quite a good indicator. For a new project, this is just the right exchange.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

If the coin is added to the coinexchange and the volume is more than 10k, the coin will be added to the coinmarketcap.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

If the coin is added to the coinexchange and the volume is more than 10k, the coin will be added to the coinmarketcap.
Yes you are right. This will give the project a very big leap up and will attract more users and investors.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange it is free. A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com   

marketing@mxshine.com

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform
This does not apply to the project, in the thread of which you write. You speak on other project. What for?
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Hi guys, is this token already trade somewhere? Or is it only possible to mine?
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

You can either buy these tokens or mine them.
scharmbecky

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

You can either buy these tokens or mine them.
How can this token be mine? Where can I get this information?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

Good afternoon. Where can I get acquainted with the project team? And where is the project roadmap?

You can view this information on the site. Or in this thread, be careful.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

You need to add support for other languages to the site, how do you look at it?
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Where can I discuss your project? I saw a link to the discord, do you have a telegram channel?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

How are you going to compete with the traditional search engine called google and other sources of knowledge like youtube?
Even top cryptocurrency websites like coindesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com and many others would suffice your knowledge regarding crypto.
And this btctalk forum has so many things to offer for a crypto enthusiast ranging from things you need to know as a beginner, mining, creating a coin, compiling a wallet, etc., that you would not need another website to refer on.
How are you going to have a name in this crypto business with this kind of endeavor?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: