Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar or not to Stellar?  (Read 322 times)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

First of all, The global cryptomarket is back to its ground in recent 24 hours with the total value currently registered at $213B. Not much change for top-20. But Stellars case is different. Stellar is gaining over 7% higher from this time on Sunday. Now - the fifth place in top-20 cryptocurrencies with a market value of $5.2B and an average daily trading volume $114M, which is twice as big as the mid-term figures. The coin continues to keep its position and considering the upcoming airdrop, I believe it has strong potential to take over higher position.

Whats you guys think? Whats the future for XLM?

Ever since i discovered this coin, i was able to see the wealth of opportunities in it. It is one of the coins in the crypto space that has a great future ahead of it. I will not be surprised if i see it move higher in position, because it deserves to be there. In few months to this time, there will be more visible and significant growth in its value and if care is not taken, i will move up the 4th position, which is very much likely to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

I think stellar is holding good in this market crash also it is one of the best blockchains.

Right now holding stellar not a bad decision at all.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

I think Stellar is like Ripple now. Stellar doesn't flow like other alcoints depending on the price of ethereum and bitcoin. I'm glad that means there is no monopoly on cryptocurrecy, all altcoints can get a higher position as long as their team and community work hard from now on
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

First of all, The global cryptomarket is back to its ground in recent 24 hours with the total value currently registered at $213B. Not much change for top-20. But Stellars case is different. Stellar is gaining over 7% higher from this time on Sunday. Now - the fifth place in top-20 cryptocurrencies with a market value of $5.2B and an average daily trading volume $114M, which is twice as big as the mid-term figures. The coin continues to keep its position and considering the upcoming airdrop, I believe it has strong potential to take over higher position.

I heard the news that some tokens are going to move from blockchain Ethereum to the blockchain Stellar network. This will have a positive effect on the value of Stellar.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

So, I think that stellar could to reach good price in market. But it is only for long term holding coin, because now we have a red times, which don't get enough power to cions.
Well, there is no doubt that most of the market with potentials can get to reach some pretty good standard value in the long run which Stellar is obviously one of them. This is one of the currencies we have seen so far with some pretty good solid team and the chances of being used for its main purpose eventually. It is cryptocurrency market however, so in a way, I still have to say nothing is predictable and we will just have to wait and watch how events will have to be unfolding eventually. For now, I feel the only thing left for us to do is to be patient.

if the airdrops of stellar are out, then I don't think that stellar can increase higher because people want to sell their stellar to make money.
That is the real problem of most of the air-dropped coins. The list for example is too big like clams,BCH and many more tokens. I remember that I have read the corporate team behind the XRP is also behind stellar hence hoarding it is not at all recommended due to one core reason of centralization.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

That is result of the hard work of steller team, stellar is different from pump and dump coin in the market, i was opportune to get a bounty from a token which use stellar blockchain until now the price of the token still above ico price.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Stellar has a really good future, I have participated in some ICO that had their tokens on the Stellar network and things were really amazing. I hear a lot of voice calling for EOS the new ETH and yet I did not come accross projects on there network, propbabaly will soon I hope.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

if it is observed Stellar (XLM) has the opportunity to grow in the future. so for now it's better to continue to trust him.

and I heard recently that XLM is holding Airdrops, I want to follow it but I don't have free time.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

That's true and today we find the worst ever. BTC fall into deep support. I hope it recovers soon. But Stellar is the good one. I have a good vision of XLM. 100K cheaper fees transaction than ethereum, that's interesting
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

I heard the news that some tokens are going to move from blockchain Ethereum to the blockchain Stellar network. This will have a positive effect on the value of Stellar.
Stellar coin into a growing and so are able to generate more profits and improvement brings progress. It makes Stellar as a leading choice will be very profitable and make it so to be able to count on in the future. so by developing support for being Stellar progress of the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

If we consider the volume, the advancement, the blockchain technology growth and the acceptance too, It all makes sense for the future
It should overtake bitcoin cash soon on coinmarketcap chart and i am pleased

It is a long term project with alot of positive growths and we can only hodl and monitor the progress too.The upcoming airdrop is huge and it should increase the market cap  and ensure there is an increase in rank too
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

in my opinion, XLM is one of the best coins capable of surviving bitcoin shocks, and maybe next year will be an extraordinary year for XLM popularity
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: