Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing a New Bitcoin Poker game Bit-Coinpoker.com  (Read 1079 times)
bit-coinpoker (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:17:51 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 12:55:05 PM by bit-coinpoker

Hi folks, we are in the pre-release stage, our website is password protected until tomorrow (Saturday), but you can download and test the game by downloading here game.bit-coinpoker.com/SetupBit-CoinPoker.exe

We have both Hold'em Omaha.

We are not releasing the game to the public until next week, but we are making the community here aware of it, and we're highly appreciative of anyone who wants to test the game over the next while. There are several cash game tables open, the smallest table 'Satoshi' is micro-stakes, at 0.0001 mBTC. So, you can deposit any amount equal to or higher than 0.0001 mBTC  (1/100,000,000 of a Bitcoin)

Deposit and cashout is actually Instant. I haven't checked the other BC games recently, but its possible that we are the only truly instant cash-in/cash-out bitcoin game in the field. We'll be publishing a white paper next week on the game.

Thanks in advance to anyone who tests the game. Next week i'll be offering comp chips here in the forum, to any member players interested in testing. Meanwhile, anyone can make a small micro-deposit and play poker. BTW, there are p2p transfers allowed.
Cheers!
Jim

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-coinpoker (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:29:56 AM

I see a couple of people downloaded and are in the game. The deposit link is in the top LOBBY menu, under CASHIER. When you fund your poker account, it could take 5 to 10 minutes for your bitcoin to be verified. If your deposit its not showing on the lobby account after 10 min., log out and login again.
Jim
patricktim

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:29:52 AM

Need to know min withdrawal before I download the game?

bit-coinpoker (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:49:16 AM

Hi Patrick, (great question, thanks) there is no min withdrawal, in fact, the game returns your funds to your wallet, after you logout. The house does not hold player funds, unless you are in the game. 
Jim
bit-coinpoker (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

Here's a little more detail on that question.
The min transfer fee is 0.1 mBTC, that's the fee per blockchain.info
example: if you have 0.11 mBTC in your account, and request withdrawal, you will realize 0.01 BTC as the amount transferred.

After you log out, and if you DO NOT withdraw your funds, the game waits 24hrs, and then automatically sends you whatever balance is in your account. If you do not withdraw, your funds are still available in the game for the next 24hrs. If you login within the 24hrs, it resets the auto-withdrawal to the next 24hr period 

Jim
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

example: if you have 0.11 mBTC in your account, and request withdrawal, you will realize 0.01 BTC as the amount transferred.

After you log out, and if you DO NOT withdraw your funds, the game waits 24hrs, and then automatically sends you whatever balance is in your account. If you do not withdraw, your funds are still available in the game for the next 24hrs. If you login within the 24hrs, it resets the auto-withdrawal to the next 24hr period 

Jim
Why not make transfer chip that dont have any fee like other poker site like seal ?
bit-coinpoker (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:45:15 AM

Jim
Why not make transfer chip that dont have any fee like other poker site like seal ?

BlueMonkey, we don't charge a fee. The bitcoin network fee is normally less than 10 cents, and dropping. Player withdrawals are done 'Instantly' , so i don't think you can compare Bit-CoinPoker with other bitcoin games in that respect. Thanks for asking the question, and i'd welcome your comparison as to how our game actually plays, compared to others you have played, since we don't actually have any reviews yet. Smiley
We are running micro free rolls every hr, costs you nothing to play, so why not give us a try!

bit-coinpoker (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:07:29 PM

Hello, update on our game, our main website is open today.  bit-coinpoker.com

Just a reminder that we are running a free roll faucet, that plays on the hr , every hr.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: