Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Many 1080TI Aorus  (Read 245 times)
Rambotnic (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

As tittle says im looking to buy many as possible 1080ti aorus.
Price depends in conditions but somewhere around 400-450 eur.
Should be shipped to EU and any shipping + escrow fees should be covered by the seller.
Escrow is always more than welcome: minerjones,philip,ognasty.
Payment via anything you wish: Btc/Eth/Ripple/Paypal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therealfalcon

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

messages being interested, but doesn't communicate wastes time.

will leave -ve rep of he ignores for 1 more day

Rambotnic (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

are you retarded? you are the one wasting my time.
Take a look of our conversation -> http://prntscr.com/lku5qc
Firstly i told your price have nothing to do with the price i want.
Secondly i said i don't want to deal with customs from Sri Lanka.
After that you telling me how you will declare the cards as 5$ like our customs are born yesterday and you actually believe if you can trick your customs you can trick ours?
I clearly show you i have no interests of your cards at your price from your location or you don't understand it?
Feel free to leave me negative rep for not buying your cards Cheesy I will do the same just for you if you wish Cheesy
Your conditions does not work for me, also your warranty does not work for me, also your price and customs fees offer.
Also i never agreed to buy ALL your cards, you said you have 25 but you will sell 20.
Don't make me post the whole conversation here to show you who is the time waster.
I don't want to deal with customs from Sri lanka especially at your conditions and price.

Tthreatens to give me -rep for not buying what he selling CheesyCheesy:D
therealfalcon

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

After that you telling me how you will declare the cards as 5$ like our customs are born yesterday and you actually believe if you can trick your customs you can trick ours?
I clearly show you i have no interests of your cards at your price from your location or you don't understand it?
Feel free to leave me negative rep for not buying your cards Cheesy I will do the same just for you if you wish Cheesy
Your conditions does not work for me, also your warranty does not work for me, also your price and customs fees offer.
Also i never agreed to buy ALL your cards, you said you have 25 but you will sell 20.
Don't make me post the whole conversation here to show you who is the time waster.
I don't want to deal with customs from Sri lanka especially at your conditions and price.

okay you should have just said no, you enquired and gave me a quote about price and then disappear, meanwhile I was searching and finding about customs costs ( wasting my time ), you should not do it.

I checked you profile you have legit trades, paypal to btc. but the review I am giving is sorely based on your ignores and wastage of the time

Rambotnic (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

okay you should have just said no, you enquired and gave me a quote about price and then disappear, meanwhile I was searching and finding about customs costs ( wasting my time ), you should not do it.

I checked you profile you have legit trades, paypal to btc. but the review I am giving is sorely based on your ignores and wastage of the time
When someone ignores you for obvious reasons that means he's not interested on your offer Cheesy
I'm not forced to answer your messages if i am not interested to.
But you abused the trust system placed fake negative feedback on me Cheesy
Now you are reported same as your alts...
I guess learn attitude and that people are not forced to answer or buy anything off you.
Bring your next account and say hello.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: