Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:23:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of year Christmas Bonus  (Read 535 times)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

There was some speculation about people investing their Christmas bonuses on cryptos last year. That may have worked because cryptos were already in a big bullish run already at that time. Not so sure if that will repeat this year.
moneymakescents777 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

Many will use their bonuses to top up current holdings hence a spike in crypto’s will occur, this will then spark a FOMO bullish rally and off we go to new all-time highs
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

With the end of year upon us, most companies are about to hand out Christmas Cash bonuses to their employees.  The USA has seen record employment levels and companies are swimming in cash...Will this be the catalyst for a major crypto bull run?  Well I really hope so, then my bag of Canyacoin CAN, will explode upwards in a big way.  Poor pity these guys, they get a gun for a Christmas bonus instead https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Wisconsin-company-gives-handguns-for-Christmas-bonuses-500495121.html
It just had a strong injection and I think it will not happen again. I have made money from 2 times investing in CAN and now the traders told me that it was no longer able to grow. So you should not buy them now to avoid losses.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

There was some speculation about people investing their Christmas bonuses on cryptos last year. That may have worked because cryptos were already in a big bullish run already at that time. Not so sure if that will repeat this year.
With a lots of people who did that and losses their investment maybe they will think twice before doing it again, the bullish can be seen if most people will strongly holds and attracts those new investors to join in, maybe it will also be a christmas bonus for long term holders, we never know what future ahead of us, but I'm also one of those who still hopes that investors will place their money to invest around crypto market.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

As an investor and a trader or maybe even a wise investor prefer to invest their Christmas bonus pay to their favorite altcoins rather than keeping it in their bank account, specially if they are at lost and wanted to buy back their favorite altcoins at a lower price. Christmas bonus will not bring that big impact to start a bull run but a chance to invest for their money to multiply by next year. This year might be the worst year for cryptocurrency but 2019 may bring a good news for us or maybe unexpected fortune.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

As an investor and a trader or maybe even a wise investor prefer to invest their Christmas bonus pay to their favorite altcoins rather than keeping it in their bank account, specially if they are at lost and wanted to buy back their favorite altcoins at a lower price. Christmas bonus will not bring that big impact to start a bull run but a chance to invest for their money to multiply by next year. This year might be the worst year for cryptocurrency but 2019 may bring a good news for us or maybe unexpected fortune.

Of course I also hope to establish a cryptocurrency market in 2019, but judging by the current state of the market, I do not even expect Christmas bonuses.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

There are two contradictory effects of Christmas - people cash out because not everyone has fat Chistmas bonuses, and others will buy cheap coins for these bonuses. Unfortunately, I think the former will outweigh the latter. Btw. poor Wisconsin guys, they should sell their guns, and buy presents for their children  Grin
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

Could be or not. Bonus could also stay at the Banks to be able to pay tax for this year.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Most of the Christmas bonuses will definitely be spended for gifts - and that's for sure. Only a small percentage will be allocated for investments, and even a smaller percentage for investments in crypto. I expect more growth after the new year when the new accounting year in China begins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

With the end of year upon us, most companies are about to hand out Christmas Cash bonuses to their employees.  The USA has seen record employment levels and companies are swimming in cash...Will this be the catalyst for a major crypto bull run?  Well I really hope so, then my bag of Canyacoin CAN, will explode upwards in a big way.  Poor pity these guys, they get a gun for a Christmas bonus instead https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Wisconsin-company-gives-handguns-for-Christmas-bonuses-500495121.html
It is altcoin that brings me profit but I think it only brings us temporary profit. about the far future, it is a rubbish altcoin and not worth. I just invest in long term altcoins with clear and detailed financial plans. I will evaluate and invest long term with them. We should only invest 1-2 times in those altcoins that are often pumped or dumped.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

I don't see any sign of bull run this year probably in 2019 but this year is not a good year for digital currency probably they are alternate bullrun last 2017 then red market this year and bull run again in 2019 so that's my crazy prediction there . Cheesy

So do I  Grin, I have a prediction and just like a crazy prediction, I think in Q1 2019 bull run will start and it will be a big bull run in and of Q1

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

It's hard to say that the bull run will come out at Christmas because we don't know about that and we can hope that this will happen in the next month. But if we take a look at the market, we can see that some coins show good progress and perhaps, that coins can rise back in short. But still, it's only a hope from every people who are in the cryptocurrency because we still believe that cryptocurrency will recover from the fallen in this year. I think from the next month, and in the next year, we will see something from the cryptocurrency, and I hope that it will be good news for us.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

After another brutal selloff today, crypto market needs a strong rally going into Christmas to convince everyone that bottom is in before people will invest their bonuses in it.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

I still believe Bitcoin can be about $ 8000 by the end of 2018. Agreed that this year's crypto will hardly be able to recapture its peak as of 2017 but it may be possible for the BTC to be about $ 8,000.
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Maybe this could be the one that made Bitcoin and Altcoin rise to the moon at the end of last year and I'm sure this will happen again.
besides, Bitcoin and Altcoin have fallen to the bottom. I am sure Bitcoin and Altcoin can go to the moon again. Hopefully this Christmas can get a bonus for all cryptoceurrency users
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

We will never know for sure if Christmas bonus of common employees will be the catalyst for crypto bull run. But, if it happens, then it's a new era of parabolic rise for BTC and other top coins. For my own bonus, I will definitely take advantage of this huge discount on almost all coins out there. They could be worth a fortune in the nearest future.
go4crypto

Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

Most people buy only when things are going up nicely. Nobody will be spending their Christmas bonus on cryptos unless market recovers nicely by then.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

I understand what you are wishing for and we all in the cryptocurrency industry right now are wishing the same thing...that a bull run can still happen just before the end of the year. Unfortunately, there is no correlation with the giving of the bonus with any increase of cryptocurrency investment. Usually bonus money are spent for the holiday season and not to buy any coin or tokens saved for some few maybe who can already be in this industry. We have to accept the reality that the market is not conducive for any bull run this year and there is a big doubt if 2019 can be better (though I am hoping it can be). When the market is gloomy, it takes a lot of time and convincing to beat the bear and for bull to return.
bandungan

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

bonus will be able to get when the market returns to normal and is in the best position, we cannot confirm that now we will get a bonus because the market conditions are not stable.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

Whatever may be the reason, I just wish for the bull run.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: